[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Boy speaks to me once at work about general stuff >He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1404083694704.jpg (619 KB, 1920x1102) Image search: [Google]
1404083694704.jpg
619 KB, 1920x1102
>Boy speaks to me once at work about general stuff
>He asks why I look sad all the time, I don't give a real answer
>After work he asks me out on facebook and I say no because I don't even want a boyfriend let alone know him at all
>Next day at work I ask for him to pass me something since thats part of his job role
>He refuses and continues to tell me he won't do it for me so I just do it myself
>He then walks out of the shop and doesn't come back in untill hours later

Do you guys actually think that I was in the wrong by saying no to him?
Hes acting like its a big drama when he only knew me for like a day.
>>
File: 1449767598148.jpg (26 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
1449767598148.jpg
26 KB, 439x439
>>24953506
Seems pretty entitled and stroppy.
>>
Normies don't take rejection well but people will blame us for this somehow like robots aren't used to rejection
>>
Why the fuck would you think r9k be the appropriate place to post this retarded normie boring ass nondrama. Kill yourself op
>>
Not only is he mixing personal issues with his work, which is incredibly immature, he's quite literally being a child about the ordeal. It's comparable to a 4 year old going shopping with his mother, only to started screaming on the floor while kicking products from the shelves because his mother doesn't want to buy the kid the toy he wants.

You should report his behavior to his supervisor. He has to understand that what he's doing is a sureway approach to getting fired from any other job he'll find himself.
>>
>>24953506
maybe you'll get lucky and he'll give you some surprise sex
>>
>>24953586
So if you liked a female and you asked her out after knowing her for like 2 hours, would you act like this if she said no?
I just want to know if what I did was being rational, I didn't want to hurt him by rejecting him.
>>
>>24953506
go away whore
o
>>
>>24953620
Completely rational. He's trying to emotionally blackmail you. >>24953537 nailed it with just 2 words.
>>
>>24953596
That does makes sense, he is like 5 years younger than me too.
I will mention it to my supervisor if it continues on because I honestly didn't even lead him on, if anything I acted pretty cold towards him.
>>
>>24953506

girls are not allowed to post here, fuck off to reddit
>>
I hate immature guys more than anything, behaving so fucking spoilled trying to pressure someone for not aknowleding you is stupid 2 yrs old tactic.

I wonder if women are they way they are because we have men with power that so fucking entitled that women are basically pressure to also act retarded
>>
>>24953506
Report his sorry ass.

Don't accept blackmailing of any kind. If you feel polite/guilty enough, just explain to him this behavior is not acceptable. He will probably throw a bitch fit, but if that's what you need, go for it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.