[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else ever had a dream that made you really sad when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_ns5tk1jOtp1rsdpaso1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns5tk1jOtp1rsdpaso1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Anybody else ever had a dream that made you really sad when you woke up. Last night had a dream that was so good and so real that when I woke up I felt like complete shit.
>>
Had dream of being in a relationship with a child hood crush and had that chemical feeling when you're with someone you love but when I woke up I realized that won't ever happen because she lives in a different state and now has a child
>>
>>24953069
Had a dream that I was laying in a field with my oneitis. I had my head on her lap and she was rubbing my chest as we looked into each other's eyes. Woke up and the power was out and I was the only one in the house.
>>
I have those dreams every night. I've had them every night my whole life. Nothing I could ever do in life will ever live up to my dreams.
>>
>>24953107
this. fucking soul crushing. Had a dream similar, except they were aware of how fucking useless I am and were helping me to interact with people without being an idiot.
>>
Sometimes, I usually just forget about everything I dream about
>>
>>24953147
OP here. I wish I could forget this one
>>
>>24953069
Last night actually.

Don't remember the details, but somehow it ended with me pulling my dad's hair out.
>>
>>24953144
that's a whole new level of feels
like you'd get a double-high because your oneitis cared about you enough to help you be social and stuff and then you'd get to be happier as a result
but then guess what spoilerinoes it was all a dream lmao
>>
>>24953069
this is an odd one
>Living in what looks like italy
>im a homeless street kid (had the dream around age 13)
>at a storefront, oh noes its getting robbed
>being the amerifat I am I pull out a gun and try to shoot
>it fails so I bash the robber to death with it until it breaks
>be big hero
>qt shop owners daughter
>wake up
>>
>>24953069
sort of relevant

>get shot
>die
>feel like im descending towards my eternal doom
>wake up
>heart beating like crazy

not sure why but this dream was surreal and i want more like it because most of my dreams are fucking boring
>>
File: morrissey.jpg (49 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
morrissey.jpg
49 KB, 300x218
>>24953069
last night i dreamt that somebody loved me
>>
>walking home from school on an idyllic sunny day
>get home, toss backpack on the floor, kick off shoes, pour a glass of water
>enter my room
>girl sitting under the window
>ask something along the lines of "Who are you and why are you in my room?"
>"Anon stop messing around."
>panic
>she gives me a pained look
>"come on anon I'm your girlfriend."
>Wake up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.