[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just go to Philippines, Cambodia, Thailand etc with some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: dsc_0937.jpg (1 MB, 2464x1632) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0937.jpg
1 MB, 2464x1632
>Just go to Philippines, Cambodia, Thailand etc with some money and you can live like a king for the rest of your life.

Is there any truth to this meme?
>>
Nah it's all about Greece now, buddy.
>girls will literally suck your dick for a sandwich
>>
Considering that the only thing they care about in their culture is money, then yes.

But unless you have a six figure salary, forget it.
>>
>>24953059
it is too late now
>>
iono but I heard with 5 grand you can hire a 18 y/o prostitute to go everywhere with you and live like a king for a while.

I can't remember how long the guy goes(couple weeks or couple months), but he always works up to 5 grand to fly to thailand for that.

I also know another guy that got a wife in one of those areas easy and brought her to the US. Little bit of money goes a long way there.
>>
>>24953072
it was a hoax
>>
File: IMG_20150828_082406.jpg (186 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150828_082406.jpg
186 KB, 1024x768
>>24953059
It doesn't cost much to build a house or live in Thailand. If you come from a fairly decent background you should be fine. Thaiboy bought a house on his own and he was 20.
>>
>>24953096
The point is that US money goes so far over there that even a minimum wage fag can be rich.

But all the girls are chimp-faced jungle monkeys.
>>
File: 1441662991477.jpg (109 KB, 496x640) Image search: [Google]
1441662991477.jpg
109 KB, 496x640
>>24953394
>But all the girls are chimp-faced jungle monkeys.
>>
>>24953418
Is that attractive to you? Even her fashion sense is revolting.

The only attractive non-whites are northern Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese, but those countries aren't easy to immigrate to, and with the exception of China they're very expensive.
>>
File: 1446780857428.jpg (658 KB, 976x1632) Image search: [Google]
1446780857428.jpg
658 KB, 976x1632
>>24953437
no, but there is some q2p2t Filipina gf potential
>>
>>24953437
she's really pretty, I love her natural look
>>
>>24953451
She's even uglier.
Go make your fucking thread somewhere else.

>>24953452
Whatever, I guess it figures a board full of ugly people would be genetically attracted to other ugly people.
>>
>>24953475
I agree they look like shit but if you're into that, they're the easiest people in the world.

I went there as a 15 year old and had girls all over me and I'm an ugly loser in europe. With money it's even easier. It's also very cheap and you can live on a few euros a day.
>>
>>24953174
>implying I won't [i]make[/i] girls suck my dick for a sandwich
>>
>>24953545
Well when you're 15 I guess any amount of female attention is exciting.

You just went on a trip, OP is talking about settling down there permanently, which I don't see why anyone would want to do.
>>
>>24953574
a dick sandwich
>>
How unrealistic of a dream it is to exchange identities with some poor lonely asshole who lives in Alaska or some other bumfuck end of the world place? Literally exchange everything from real estate and material goods to birth certificate, passports etc
I want to go rural and never look back
>>
>>24953059
>>24953059
Yeah really how true is this sure its cheap in american currency but they aren't going to pay you the same as you get here

Right?

Right though?
>>
>>24953659
Well I live in a cold rural area similar to Alaska's climate and it's 5 hours from a city

Can we trade? All I want is to live in a big city for free and change my identity I would litrrally do this with you right now without saying bye to my friends I would sign that paper so fucking fast
>>
>>24954891
>rural area
>has internet connection
>>
I've been a few times now anon, and whilst it can seem alluring it isn't all it seems.

Everything is cheap, but as a foreigner you can't own land. Even if you built a house there, the government own the land underneath it and can take if they wanted too, including your house.

You can't own a business directly, you have to either have it shared with a thai investor or your wife/husband has to be thai.
>>
>>24954991
Well I have really fast internet I'm not sure how fast but its cable internet and I get torrents extremely fast and my internet never lags on videos or games

People 20 minutes from me can't get it though I just live in the middle of my village
>>
>>24953059
I went traveling there for 6 months. I spent 8000 euros in total. Can confirm. All true.

Just stay clear of muslim countries such as Malaysia or Indonesia. They are absolutely awesome for a visit, but their alcohol is insustainably expensive due to taxes.
>>
>>24954991
I had an internet connection a 6 hour drive away from town in the middle of the woods in Alaska. Satellite internet is a thing now, you can get a connection anywhere.
>>
>>24955048

And another thing anon. Unless you have a specific trade such as doctor/lawyer etc you cannot be employed regularly in low skill manual labour etc as it's reserved for thai people only.

You can get little jobs here and there whilst backpacking however.
>>
>>24953437
Why does most of this board have such high expectations?
>>
>>24953352
I had no idea
What an absolute legend
>>
>>24955048
>go to Thailand
>arrange a fake marriage with a thai qt3.14
>cheat on her day and night
>start investing and buying local business with your western acquisitve power
>???
>profit
>>
>You must have had a Thai non-immigrant visa for at least three years with three consecutive yearly extensions
>You must hold a non-immigrant visa at the time of application
>You must also satisfy one of the following:

>Invest a minimum of 3-10million baht in the Thai economy
>Have a relationship with a Thai citizen or an alien who already possesses a residence permit as a father/mother, husband/wife, or be the guardian of a Thai child under the age of 20.
>Be an expert or academic in a desired field
>Other categories as determined by Thai immigration
>>
>>24953059
>be past me
>ausfag
>live in thailand
>work telemarketing sales job for australian company
>paid in AUD
>literally only spend 15% of income on necessities

got made redundant about 18 months ago, just came back to australia last month.
>>
Its often the other way around anon.

Whilst you're applying for visas and trying to stay in thailand by various different methods etc eventually you have to go home to restart visas/get some more cash. Whilst your doing this, your new thai wife will be swindling you for every penny and using your money generated by what you've invested to buy you out.
>>
>>24955146
>Other categories as determined by Thai immigration

Eh, nothing a hearty bribe can't fix probably
>>
>>24955135

see this post anon, i forgot to link your post no

>>24955199
>>
>>24955204

Either a bribe, or they'll pick something they don't like about you and use that.

Either way, an autistic fatass from /r9k/ doesn't stand a chance.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.