[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every robot on this board seems to be unhappy and want to self
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1430768622474.jpg (40 KB, 430x347) Image search: [Google]
1430768622474.jpg
40 KB, 430x347
Every robot on this board seems to be unhappy and want to self destruct. Why is this?
>>
Because we hate ourselves.
>>
can someone explain the Stacey meme pls
>>
Mental
illness

I want to die
>>
I suffer from GAD & depression. None of the meds I have tried have worked. Or at least the ones that did had side effects that continued (amitriptyline would have been great if my heart did not beat so fast it would have exploded).

Trying to wean off Imipramine after a few weeks use because the side effects are so shit.

I am going to try the natural route next with St. Johns wort, exercise, healthy foods and meditation.
>>
>>24952416
I don't believe in mental illness.
I'm just a cynical jerk that gets sad a lot. Bad in social situations. Loner (The real kind of loner, not the meme version)
>>
>>24952416
Because our quality of life is miserable. We all aren't upper middle class Chad's who live in white communities with a nice life like you OP. Deal with it. You must be so entitled and privileged that you couldn't possibly imagine people being unhappy? Wow. This is why we don't like outsiders.
>>
>>24952416
Because I hate myself, and the world.

The only peace I can find, is in the afterlife.
>>
>>24952689
OP here. I am the one with GAD & depression. But I did notice this board has a tendency to my kind posting a lot. I don't want to self destruct though. I just get really anxious and miserable. I have only a couple of friends I rarely see. I live alone away from my relatives. I am getting older and have not had a GF and living on welfare for many years now. I worry about the future constantly and I feel tired and sick a lot of the time. I console myself in internet, movies and TV and fapping to weird fetishes. Although right now on these meds I have painful ejaculations so that's why they are getting dumped.
>>
>>24952751
boo fucking hoo
>>
>ignored by parents
>ignored in elementary school
>ignored and getting bullied in middle school
>ignored and bullied in high school while everyone else was having the time of their lives and they had no hesitation to show it all off to the rest of the world
>spend most of the time talking to strangers online
>tell you things will get better, go to college/university, everything will get better there
>ignored in college/university while realizing the fun things kids do in movies and shows is actually true, people are incredibly happy
>and then there's you
>rotting
>lonely
>everything means nothing
>don't know if bitter angry resentment or extreme depression is the better route
>>
>>24952839
Maybe you should of tried harder.
You have only yourself to blame.
>>
>>24952859
normie get out.Can't believe people this stupid and so delusional exist.
>>
Life isn't worth living if you aren't rich, attractive, tall, sociable, charismatic, intelligent, creative or fit.
>>
File: 1438211294915.png (611 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1438211294915.png
611 KB, 780x720
>>24952859
>just bee urself
What a despicable normie
>>
>>24952896
>>24952959
The guy decided to be weak and isolate himself instead of work on his flaws.
It's pretty simple. Nobody is born perfect and everyone has room for improvement but it's easier for you losers to just decide that your broken and cant be fixed.
That way you can convince yourselves its okay to be lazy and never try.
>>
>>24952416
Humans are inherently wired to be social/reproduce and we share those urges even though we hate you normie fucks.
>>
>>24952416
Probably different reasons for everyone.

Unrealistic expectations, mental illness, simply being a bona fide loser (short, ugly, dumb, poor), childhood trauma/bullying, debilitating physical illness...

>>24952983
Yet if "the guy" was a gril she would have a bf, a good paper-pushing carreer, and people would care about her and you would find it normal. Which leads me to yet another reason, incorrect description of the world.

We haven't been told since cradle that men are expendable, that no one gives a fuck unless you're tall rich and sexy and if you aren't those things you have to fight with everything you have to survive in this society.

The problem is that time passes, and there are realization that need to happen before it's too late if you want to turn your life around.
>>
>>24953061
You're just making shit up. You clearly have a very distorted view of reality.
>>
File: 1444266409525.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444266409525.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>24952983
>implying you know the whole life story of one guy from a greentext
It's so funny how you think you're so smart and assume that all of your little tips & tricks apply to everybody, that there's some set system that if everybody follows they'll be happy and set for life.
>>
>>24953087
If you try hard and treat others with kindness then your life will proceed in a positive direction.
People who don't do this are lazy and egotistical.
>>
>>24953078
>no ur wrong
That's a fascinating story. Your view of reality seems to consist in what you would rather believe because it's easier (those stupid losers never try = they deserve this = the world is a fair place and you deserve everything that happens to you).
>>
You're all a bunch of faggots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTCg3ZdGtMc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40HpvCfBbMQ
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.