[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots where do you get your music? And by get I mean where do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Ayumi Hamasaki.png (102 KB, 220x222) Image search: [Google]
Ayumi Hamasaki.png
102 KB, 220x222
Robots where do you get your music? And by get I mean where do you mercilessly pirate everything that isn't pirate bay?

I'm gonna be honest. I've pretty much listened exclusively to Touhou arrangements of various sorts for the past 4 years and now I want to download some mainstream Japanese pop, mainly Ayumi Hamasaki. She's not on youtube except for PV's, so I can't rip it; Not on Pirate Bay besides orchestral covers; I know Japanese, but not well enough to distinguish a clickbait link from anything else.

She's completely unknown here in the states so there's literally no way to purchase anything of hers without paying absurd fees. What do /r9k/?
>>
>>24952358

Where do you download your touhou arrangements?
>>
>>24952380
You almost just have to rip them off Youtube with converters; it's generally not a problem as I don't care to get it in lossless formats and the videos aren't going to get taken down by the recording companies since it's foreign indie shit.

Not Ayu. That shit gets nuked off Youtube so fast.
>>
>>24952358
You can literally google jpop albums to download. 'Ayumi Hamasaki' + a download related word (rar, mediafire, download, etc) brings up plenty of results.

A jpopsuki account is best if you want to download less popular jpop but doesn't sound like you need it.
>>
rutracker with utorrent, soulseek p2p
>>
>>24952504
Maybe I'm missing something but it just brings up 10,000 of those phishing sites looking to get info from oblivious middle aged women. I'll see if mediafire brings up anything, though.
>>
rutracker is a really good open torrent site, you just make an account and there are guides since the site is in russian

jpopsuki is closed tracker for asian music fans, all sorts of anime and vocaloid music along with all the kpop you could dream of

mutracker was ok

kissasstorrents (kat) is good too

isohunt is great for torrents

last but not least is soulseek. if you google it you'll find it, its such a simple file sharing system, with all kinds of music, very diverse. its really optional sharing too. the only downsides are that the controls aren't the most intuitive.
>>
I went full normie and subscribe to Google music.

For a couple bucks a month it's worth the convenience of not having to find good torrent copy or hook up my phone to the pc.

If I'm in a edm mood it's SoundCloud though.
>>
>>24952358
Amazon.jp? I know shipping's like 15$ but that's still not bad.
>>
Mostly listen to streams but download from who ever has what I am after.

tldr >google it
>>
>>24952778
Can't use it on the go though, it burns through data at an insane rate.
>>
>>24952734
I found a blogspot that's got everything she's ever released. it's all in portuguese, though...
but hey, it works! thanks bros.

>>24952791
The other side of the issue is that my favorite songs of hers are all on different albums. I ain't paying for like 30 different CD's.
>>
>>24952827
Wait can't you buy individual songs on amazon to download? Also is she not on iTunes?
>>
>>24952778
Is it any good?
>>
>>24952843
I don't know about iTunes. I don't use that awful jewy shit. As far as Amazon... eh, maybe? I didn't SEE anything but that doesn't mean it isn't there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.