[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friendly reminder that robots are now a minority on their own board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: 1449730733932.jpg (21 KB, 552x437) Image search: [Google]
1449730733932.jpg
21 KB, 552x437
friendly reminder that robots are now a minority on their own board
>>
You're still here anon
Friendly reminder that you're here forever
>>
>>24952283
There is no difference between robots and fembots aside from having different genitals. Why is it a problem?
>>
>>24952283
Brits are a minority in their own country.
>>
Just keep telling that to yourself champ.
>>
>>24952554
Fembots can't exist
>>
>>24952554
there is no woman in todays time that can be involuntarily lonely
>>
>>24952554
"Fembots" don't exist. You're buying into the whole gender theory hoax package. But it's ok. You can always afford delusions when reality doesn't slap you in the face. Can you escape reality your entire life though ?
>>
>>24952554
Because women are only lonely by choice. All a fembot has to do is show a guy a pic of herself to have a kajillion new people to talk to. There are literally guys into everything, fat, ugly, old, whatever.

Guys on the other hand have to deal with shallow women that all want chads.
>>
At least there are still other chans out there we can take refuge in.
>>
>>24952680
such a meme argument

what if you're either gender, people show interest in you, but you just don't fucking care about it or other people? what if you're voluntarily alone because you just don't connect or want anything to do with others?

if that's normie fuck it
>>
File: Set.jpg (8 KB, 313x161) Image search: [Google]
Set.jpg
8 KB, 313x161
>>24952554
Here is the fucking difference, tripfag.

I'm fine with fembots, as long as they don't announce their gender for attention.

But the ones that do are nothing but attention whores. Fuck them all.
>>
>>24952608
Tell me why.

>>24952647
>>24952680
Women can be lonely. If your company is restricted to retarded manchildren as seen on /r9k/, then it's perfectly legitimate to still consider yourself lonely. Noone wants to hang out with unwashed, near-braindead and oversexualized NEETs.

>>24952742
That's right, it's a very good reason to consider yourself a robot. However, the bitter, salty manchildren would like you to believe that they are the only ones entitled to being lonely.
>>
Welcome to Normie Ninethousand
>>
>>24952792
The non attention whore fembots are just fellow anons, and I want to keep it that way.

But no, you fucks just want some glory don't you? You want to be recognized. You want fucking attention.

Fuck off and die.
>>
>>24952742
That's the fucking difference you don't understand. YOU ARE VOLUNTARILY ALONE. YOU CAN CHANGE THAT.

Most robots here want nothing but someone to care about them. But we don't get that privilege, through social retardation from a fucked childhood, or just hit hard with the ugly gene, nobody wants or ever will want us... We can never change it, it's just how life works.

You think you know that feeling?
>>
>>24952802
>If your company is restricted to retarded manchildren as seen on /r9k/
and why exactly is their company restricted to /r9k/?
>>
File: image.png (269 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269 KB, 500x514
>women can be lonely on the same level as men
>>
>>24952869
They will never know that feeling. They still have hope. They are still living the good life.

But they abhor the idea of being left out of something. And so they come here.

But telling these bastards this won't make a difference. It's like talking to a wall.
>>
>>24952554
>fembots
You see, there's a reason why the term "robot" exists. Because people treat you alien, like you're not human. They laugh at you, belittle you and don't care about your existence.

Meanwhile being a woman is an win. You don't need to do anything besides exists in this world for you to be successful.

If you think that you have it hard now, you would have probably killed yourself already if you were a male.
>>
File: tripfag.png (151 KB, 1125x681) Image search: [Google]
tripfag.png
151 KB, 1125x681
Just don't, it's really not that hard.
>>
>>24952802
It's really a waste of time to talk to you. But who cares, one day your bubble will burst. It's not really your fault too, just like a rich kid can't really learn about the world. One day something will happen that makes your SMV drop and then you'll see for the first time. And maybe end up as the protag of one of those silly reddit screenshots about idiots getting what was coming to them.
>>
>>24952283
This is actually why I left.
I couldn't make anymore rape threads without them posting a selfie of them saying RAPE THIS and they get like fifteen replies and the thread revolves around them.
>>
>>24952869
Let me give you a more understandable example.

Let's say you have 4 people.

One is a scat fetishist with a lot of poop.
One is a scat fetishist without poop.
One is not a scat fetishist, but has a lot of poop.
One is not a scat fetishist, and also has no poop.

In this anecdote, the two scat fetishists are "normies" and "robots" (manchildren) and make up 95% of the world's population, and two non scat fetishists are actual robots who are the remaining 5%.

Just because you want to eat shit so badly, but can't get it, does not somehow mean you do not have a scat fetish. It means you are a failed scat fetishist (just like you are a failed normie).

The others do not want poop, because they aren't scat fetishists. Even if the one who has poop doesn't want it, it does not make him a voluntary non scat fetishist.

I used this form of anecdote because you're shit.

>>24952890
Because they are the only kind of guy who has interest in them.

>>24952916
>robot exists because treat you like alien
Uh. No. If anything, the term exists because being a robot requires you to have no emotion, but it's likely just a term some idiot thought was "funny" because this board has the Robot9000 and has, in fact, absolutely nothing to do with your inability to not be a gigantic autist in public who gives more than no fucks about the unimportant opinions and thoughts of those around him.
>>
(The guy you replied to)
>>24952742
I'm not saying fembots don't exist, they are just way too few and far between. Being female can obviously attract unwanted attention but its not the same.

Non-chads get absolute 0 attention from women. ZERO. You're obviously female, because you don't know that...

Just don't mention your gender and you'll be fine.
>>
>>24952965
>I couldn't make anymore rape threads without them posting a selfie of them saying RAPE THIS
I've never seen this happen. Just make rape threads bro I miss them.
>>
Is there somewhere else I can go now? Preferably a board this doj faggot doesn't lurk?
>>
>>24952993
The government watches this board now.
>>
File: tripfags.png (368 KB, 1008x955) Image search: [Google]
tripfags.png
368 KB, 1008x955
Did you see that post where a normie just compared us to literal shit?
He wants your (you)s, it gratifies him being here and reinforces his behavior.
Don't feed him, just hide his posts and filter his trip.
>>
>>24952971
>Because they are the only kind of guy who has interest in them.
and this is why women cant be robots
There is always someone for them, and dont even bring your shitty "hurr every guy here is a fat neckbeard" argument because apparently not looking like Chad means you are a gross virgin
>>
File: 1447202486594s.jpg (6 KB, 250x160) Image search: [Google]
1447202486594s.jpg
6 KB, 250x160
>>24952965
That's one of the reasons why I loathe them so much. They always have to make it about them. Fuck actual discussion, circlejerk over me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!

Fuck. I don't want to hate women but they make it very difficult not to.
>>
>>24953004
I don't think you can be arrested for talking about rape.
>>
>>24953010
No. I compared your desire of wanting a normal life to wanting to eat shit.

Learn to read.

>>24953026
Now you're, again, disregarding what I said earlier (and what you implied in your previous post).

Refer to (>>24952802): If your company is restricted to retarded manchildren as seen on /r9k/, then it's perfectly legitimate to still consider yourself lonely

Subhuman company is not real company and thus does not eliminate real loneliness.

Now refer to (>>24952890): and why exactly is their company restricted to /r9k/?

I explained why in the post I replied with; worthless /r9k/ manchildren are the only one who consider fembots, but these manchildren aren't really of human value.

Case closed.
>>
File: 1443324234651.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1443324234651.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>24953094
>
I explained why in the post I replied with; worthless /r9k/ manchildren are the only one who consider fembots, but these manchildren aren't really of human value.
>>
>>24953094
>women can be lonely
>b-but the people on /r9k/ dont count!
and this is even assuming that every guy that gives them attention here is a manchild.
and this is also assuming their company is restricted to /r9k/. they can go to /soc/ or reddit or even any dating site and have countless guys going for them
>>
>>24953193
You just called them people again. They're not people. They're sewage.

>implying the people on Reddit and /soc/ are not sewage
They can be included in the same pile of garbage as the "people" on /r9k/.
>>
>>24952554
tripfag + female
>JUST
>>
>>24953205
alright then lets play along and say that every single robot that gives women attention is "sewage"
wouldnt that make the "fembots" sewage too?
why do they deserve better than their sewage counterparts?
>>
File: 1900195910.jpg (7 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
1900195910.jpg
7 KB, 192x192
>>24953205
Why do you go a place that is filled with "Sewage"? Shouldn't you go to a cleaner place like tumblr or reddit?
>>
File: robot power.png (316 KB, 616x435) Image search: [Google]
robot power.png
316 KB, 616x435
>>24953268
And we are not "Sewage"

We're robots.

Not like I expect you to comprehend that, tripfag.
>>
>>24953210
I am male.

>>24953239
Giving women attention has nothing to do with desiring a social life.

>>24953268
I must clean the sewer.

>>24953292
Then why is everything you spout even more sewage?
>>
>>24953326
>I must clean the sewer

Keep tumblr in tumblr please.

We don't want your garbage.

Let us fester in our filth while you frolic in normieville
>>
Replying to Doj you guys never learn do you?
>>
>>24953365
Yeah, just add him and the rest of his kind to the filters.
>>
>>24953365
I assume most of them are samefagging
>>
>>24953326
>everyone except Chad is sewage

You sure sound like a woman right now tbqh senpai
>>
>>24953326
>women get attention
>but they can be lonely too!
this conversation is starting to circle. i did have fun with the (you)'s though
>>
>>24953355
No. You're impure. You have to be cleansed.

>>24953399
Chad is also sewage, so are all normal people. Those who aren't sewage, do not care about socializing; the true robot.

>>24953410
Indeed it does, because you fail to understand that attention from manchildren is undesirable in all shapes and forms, do not help eliminate loneliness even if you would accept the attention
>>
>>24952554
>>24952792

we need to stop this, the fembot meme is the cancer of this board
old school robots must stop this, idk how
i really want to see this board based af as before beta uprising
im here all night tryng to found some good thread to read and all i found is normalfags, attention whoring stuff, i want r9k back
>>
>>24952554
fuck off with your fembot cancer and kill yourself
>>
>>24953326
when you sjw whiteknightfags leave?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.