[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /r9k/ so obsessed with women? It seems like, whether you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 427x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 427x521
Why is /r9k/ so obsessed with women? It seems like, whether you love them, hate them, idolize them or demonize them, you fucks can't stop talking about women.

You all claim to be robots; social outcasts, with hatred for society. Many of you claim to have absolutely no talents, a good portion of you are NEETs. Some of you have jobs you absolutely hate. Some people here are alcoholics, or potheads, or spend a lot of their time xanax'd up. Most of us, at any rate, have some kind of beef with society as a whole and believe that people, politics and modern media are pretty fucked.

So why the fuck do you always bring it back to women? I honestly can't understand the fixation. Do you think women are the cause of all society's problems? They're not. But neither are they necessarily saints either. Do you think your life will magically get better if you get a GF? Trust me it won't, it's like a month of happiness and then you settle back to the baseline level. Do you wish you had more sexual capital? Even the Chad's out there are beginning to feel disillusioned with society, despite their money, their cars and their harems of women lining up for a fuck. Even the homosexuals among you seem to find some way to make it about women - guys that look like girls, guys that turned gay because they couldn't get girls, fags with a strong woman hating agenda, you name it.

It just seems like a whole lot of energy to be constantly buttflustered about females. Especially considering some of you consider women to be attention craving parasites, so why feed back into the machine? Somebody explain the meme.
>>
Men just like to talk about women.
>>
>Why are poor people so obsessed with money?
>Why are hungry people so obsessed with food?
>Why are creatures whose biological imperative is to mate and propagate their species so obsessed with wanting sex and companionship.
>>
>>24952762
This, especially since this whole world spins around getting laid and relationships. There's no way to escape it, i guess only way is to became some mountain hermit.
>>
I dont understand also this obsession about women on this board. Lately this board floods over with menchilds who whine about women all day long. I no Chad either, but i have managed some relationships, that's because i CHOOSE to act.
>>
>>24952884
>you just gotta be yourself ;)
>>
>>24952805
The world literally doesn't spin around relationships and getting laid. Get a fucking hobby, learn a trade, travel. Find social groups who don't spend their time always talking about their significant others and/or who they're planning on banging yet. If I managed to, so can you
>>
>>24952884
>you just gotta put yourself out there, bro
>it's a level playing field, if you put in some effort, you can get what everybody else has!
>>
>>24952917
For most animals, the world kinda does spin around getting laid and passing on your seed.

As humans, we've created fantastical ways of achieving the most basic of our desires.

>food
>fun
>sex
>>
>>24952917
You can't escape it with hobbies or skills. The skills are developed to help you get laid
>>
>>24952920
You're right, it's not a level playing field. The world would be fucking boring if everything was a level playing field. Some people have to study more than others because they're not as naturally intelligent; some people have to work out more than others because they're not naturally as good at packing on mass. Some people have to work harder for their money because they weren't born into cash, and you know what? Some people have to work harder for a girlfriend/to get laid, because they're not naturally as attractive or charismatic.

So no, it's not a level playing field. But that doesn't mean you can't get what everybody else has.
>>
>>24952917
The only reason anybody tries to do anything is so the opposite sex will sex value in them and desire physical or emotional intimacy with them.
>>
>>24952970
So what you're saying is that red pillers are effectively a lower form of life, and that they can't understand anything like culture, fun, hard graft or creative impulse? That these kinds of desperate people only act under the animal urges of sex, food and sleep?
>>
>>24952220
Everyone is obsessed with women (and sex), even women themselves, just take a quick look at society. Naturally this is evolutionary advantageous since wombs are valuable while sperm is dirt cheap.
>>
>>24952998
>I cooked a steak ate it, I then pooped it out, just so I could get noticed by the opposite sex, not so that I could keep myself nourished.
>>
>>24952762
>>Why are poor people so obsessed with money?
>>Why are hungry people so obsessed with food?
But that's wrong you fucktard. I don't see them talking about the shit they don't get 24/7.
>>
>>24952988
For some people it does mean they can't get what everyone else has. That's why fat people, ugly people and legit retards have people campaigning for them saying everyone is a special snowflake.

Some people were born to lose, and no matter how much unwavering effort they have, they just won't get what others have because the rest of world knows they're different and treats them as such.
>>
File: What was shown & what we got.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
What was shown & what we got.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>24952220
How do we escape it OP? I genuinely can't escape from this hell
>>
>>24952988
Its because most of this board unfortunately now is filled with nothing but 19 year old sexless losers who probably wil lose their virginity within the next 2 years or so. The true robots on this board dont really care so much about women anymore and mostly just live in perpetual depression since they have managed to fuck their lives up so bad.
>>
>>24953037
>I cooked a steak ate it, I then pooped it out, so I could keep myself nourished and then my chances of getting noticed by the opposite sex are raised because I'm not dead
>>
>>24953017
Pretty much. Never understood culture, haven't had fun since I was like 8, don't even know what hard graft is, and not creative
>>
>>24953091
>I cooked a steak ate it, I then pooped it out, so I could keep myself nourished and then I could shitpost on /r9k/ another day, like I have been doing long before this shitty thread was made, and will continue to do so long after this thread dies.
>>
File: -03.jpg (23 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23 KB, 400x388
>>24952220

You know why? because this board is filled to the brim with normies and faggots from >>>/soc/ who think if they come here they will hook up with some bitch and live happily ever after.

Just look at the front page, the threads are fucking sickening and normie tier;
>omg lol wat should i msg this girl from work
>ayy lmao look at this gurl im messaging
>Inset gf problems
>insert face rate threads
>etc..

These aren't created by robots.
>>
>>24953162
This.

There's a thread literally dedicated to mystery who is nothing more than an attention seeking shitposter and faggots are professing their undying love to her even though they know nothing about her.
>>
>>24952762
poor people don't hate money
hungry people don't hate food

>wanting sex and companionship
Us real robots dont want that worthless shit.

you reddit fags need to leave /r9k/
>>
>>24953274
u cant escape from your primal instincts, dummie :D
>>
File: fhgjfhgy.png (12 KB, 1314x121) Image search: [Google]
fhgjfhgy.png
12 KB, 1314x121
>>24952220
too low content
too high
>>
>hurrr durr we do things to get reproduce
No you fucking retards, personally we do things for neurotransmitters. It just so happens that having kids and entertaining the opposite sex is a pretty good source of them because anyone who didn't like sex didn't have any kids. You'll probably never get the satisfaction of sex from a videogame or learning a new language, but you can attract enough dopamine distract yourself long enough to forget wanting it, You didn't evolve to think that accomplishing something would get you laid, you evolved to enjoy things for themselves, and enjoy sex for itself as well.
>>
>>24953302
>primal instincts
I'm a fucking robot you idiot. I have no feelings.

i'm 31 and a virgin and i have no desire to mate with the opposite sex.
>>
>>24953274
You're just another case of sour grapes.

If a woman you wanted to fuck suddenly started being flirtatious and giving you attention, you'd respond and you give up your wizard powers without hesitation
>>
>>24953395
>If a woman you wanted to fuck suddenly started being flirtatious and giving you attention, you'd respond and you give up your wizard powers without hesitation

I don't want to fuck anybody.
they way females flirt annoys the shit out of me so that would only fuel my hatred towards them.
>>
The biological imperative is very powerful, and makes you feel like shit if you're bad at fulfilling it. We talk about women because they're important to us but wish they weren't.
>>
>>24953366
don't be gay lmao
it's bad to be gay that means your a fag haha
>>
>>24952220
who's the pretty jewess, OP
>>
>>24953038
talking about something constantly is only an expression what you're thinking about constantly.

The three topics that are routinely discussed here are; dick threads, height threads, and women

Just because poor people and hungry people aren't constantly talking about what they want doesn't mean they aren't thinking about it.
>>
>>24953274
>Us real robots
You mean you're 18. It's cute and normal to think like that when you're young. You were born yesterday and say "hurrr I don't need a relationship". Big fucking deal. Come back to us when you're 25.
>>
>>24953997
Yet none of them have a fraction's worth of animosity towards money or food like robots do with women.
>>
>>24954076
You can't blame money or food for not wanting you.
>>
>>24954095
You can't blame women for not wanting you either.
>>
>>24954172
Sure you can. You can rationalize it easily as women being overly demanding and having unrealistic standards. Can't say the same about food or money.
>>
>>24952220
Had a few, already over it. I rather just spend my time and money on myself now.
>>
>>24954216
>not wanting a robot
>being overly demanding and having unrealistic standards
Not really. OP already addressed that.
>>
>>24954303
>not understanding what the word "rationalize" means

Rationalize =/= rational

It's just your mind finding justifications for things you can't explain.
>>
>>24954267
the right attitude
>>
>>24953274
Poor people often hate rich people.

>>24952220
They're the main reason we're sad miserable shits.
>>
File: gj asshole.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
gj asshole.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>24952220
welcome to the club you fuck
>>
>>24953162
Perhaps the board is better off with more normies instead of cancer like you, ever thought of that?
>>
>>24955956
>better off
there's places like /b/ and leddit for people like you, the whole point of r9k is for the cancer of society to hang out and wallow

pls fucking go
>>
I'm with you OP, I'm sick and tired of the women talk. But to be fair, people here are obsessed with women because society and the media has indoctrinated them to be. It's not some sexual urge that people here have to interact with women, it's because in order to be a man, you must have a woman. You can't be cool like James Bond or Han Solo or any other masculine figure presented in the media unless you have a female companion.

People here don't want girlfriends and sex, they want to be men.
>>
>>24954326
Such as your irrational, unwarranted entitlement to other people's attention and affection?
>>
I can get woman.

I just like feminine penis

*mounts his unicorn and rides away*
>>
File: 1448133341645.jpg (56 KB, 417x364) Image search: [Google]
1448133341645.jpg
56 KB, 417x364
>>24952220
>Why is /r9k/ so obsessed with women?

Here's the thing: it's, somehow, but not that much, considering that the board demographic is around 25% of underaged and 50% of 18-25 dudes. So there must be some interest in the other half of the population, that is to be expected.

Just look up the Archives and you'll see that a lot of "women are beaches and shores" threads have but 2 answers.
Sometimes, a cleverly crafted b8t will have 400 answers, true, but it's a minority.

The most popular threads, the ones which are back every week and have over 400 replies, they're not about women.

Don't let the obsessive shitposters fool you with their hundred of "women this and that" threads per day.

This place is about being comfy and UK, mostly.

> Depending on the hour of the day, your own experience may vary.
>>
my problem with woman are simple

1)won't take the blame or apologize for things at low level.
2) will never help you when you hit rock bottom because they are unable to see past themselves (ie. selfie culture, materialistic hoarding etc)
3) third and most important thing of all is to never give away their opinion when peer pressure tells them not to do it.

im not saying woman are evil,that's what they are
some people can get mad about it and turn mad (redpill rage) or simply accept it
>>
>>24952220
report and ban all feminists
>>
>>24952220
because all robots wish they can be a real boy and one day experience the emotion called love
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.