[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I literally can't get a gf due to my height, anytime I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (640 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
640 KB, 3264x2448
I literally can't get a gf due to my height, anytime I get to a point in the conversation with height they stop responding.
I am 5'5" btw. Wat do?
>>
kill yourself, midget.
>>
Nah bro I have a friend who is a 3 foot tall midget with an inch long dick and he gets mad pussy all day you just gotta get some game bruh I just bee yourself and the pussy will flow
>>
Fellow 5'5 manlet here. There are girls out there who won't mind as long as you're at least taller or even the same height as them.
>>
just keep trying, its pointless trying to use any kind of trickery because it doesnt work and even if it did would just cause problems. Work on improving the shit about you that you can control and above all don't become bitter or resentful. Yes, a lot of women won't date you because of your height, but that a) does not mean no woman will date you and b) does not mean that you are single purely because of your height, so you aren't without control, hope and the potential for opportunity

tldr keep your chin up faggot you look even shorter when you're sad
>>
>>24952114
Get the fuck out normie

Seriously. Off my fucking board.
>>
>lie down on the floor
>extend arms and legs
>whisper to yourself
>"grow, grow"
>>
>>24952170
lmao ur so fuckin mad bruh chill
>>
>>24952193
Bruh your way back to fucking /b/ swagfag. We are full. Be sure to embed a yt link to your favorite dubstep compilation. Fuck you.
>need not apply
>>
>>24952076
just lie on your profile, If they give you shit just give them shit for putting "average/curvy" on there profile and not just saying fat.
>>
If it's a real issue, there is a way:

Leg lengthening surgery
>>
>>24952234
alright bro here's your dubstep don't shoot up any schools
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UZ0ZtUxZAI
>>
You are the same faggot who posts this same whine every day multiple times. Just fucking stop.

You were born genetically inferior. As in, you were born mentally ill, and that's why you can't get girls. Your only option is to kill yourself.
>>
>>24952271
That was fast. Already playing?

Not hijacking thread
>tl;dr get the fuck out

>>> [x] I'm not a robot.
>>
>>24952076

Just become a female.
>>
Have you tried a rack?
>>
>>24952304
seriously bruh go get laid it'll calm ur nerves
>tl;dr u got napoleon syndrome man
>like seriously fuckin chill
>>
File: 6345.gif (1023 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
6345.gif
1023 KB, 500x361
>>24952188
fuckking kek
>>
Get a prostitute. Problem solved.
>>
>>24952076
even the 4ft10-5ft2 turbofemlets won't even want you.

Just became a trap
>>
>OP is a mentally ill sperglord
>literally next Elliot in the making
>i-i-it's all because of my height that I can't get girls!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.