[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you go about killing somebody and getting away with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1439428840854.png (622 KB, 790x720) Image search: [Google]
1439428840854.png
622 KB, 790x720
How would you go about killing somebody and getting away with it?
>>
By flying to Australia and killing me.
>>
Beat them with a hammer when they're alone. Then I put the body in the back of my car along with a shovel, drive FAR into the middle of nowhere, dig a hole and bury it. I don't see why I'd ever have to kill someone unless they killed somebody I cared about. Really wouldn't be too hard to kill someone if they did that.
>>
By making it look like they took their own life.
>>
>check for cameras before picking location
>find stranger with no witnesses around
>gloves
>revolver because no shell casings
>pop pop pop
>ditch gun somewhere no one will find it
>no witnesses and no clear motive means no case
>>
Place: the persons home or my home. Public places always go wrong
Method: one shot to the head while they are asleep or turned around.
- cleaning up
- waiting for a time where no one will be around (2-5 in the morning during work-days)
-put body and stained bedsheets/clothing in car
-drive, very long. (at least 2 hours) to some place in nature
- dig hole, bury body+ stained stuff
- preferably put something above it to cover up the "digged earth" look.
- fake something so people will have compassion for you (depression/ sadness/something physical)
- it will make people that are close to you concentrate on trying to help you rather than asking questions if something goes wrong
>>
>>24951727
no body. a missing persons case is way more vague than a murder.
>>
adult pigs will eat and digest an entire human body if you cut it up into pieces

just saying
>>
>>24951632
A. dont have a motive that is known to anyone except you and maybe the victim
B. dont be a dumbshit and leave evidence
>>
File: atwl.png (141 KB, 301x361) Image search: [Google]
atwl.png
141 KB, 301x361
Post about it on the internet.
>>
not having a reason to which basically makes it a catch 22
>>
>>24951632
Well if you just want to kill a random person you can come here and kill me and I'll prepare everything you need to get away with it.
>>
being able to afford OJ's lawyer
>>
Staging suicide seems like a safe bet. Just break victim's neck and hang the body on a rope. Leave a short vague suicide note, writing 'sorry' would suffice. Unless its someone important police won't give a shit to investigate further.
>>
>>24951632
Not posting about it on r9k, first
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.