[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> she said she'd stay up till you get off work and come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: cry1300_198024gm-a.jpg (23 KB, 360x300) Image search: [Google]
cry1300_198024gm-a.jpg
23 KB, 360x300
> she said she'd stay up till you get off work and come over and smoke weed
> she messages you at 1am, an hour before you get off, telling you she's still up
> get off work, message her
> No reply for an hour, she's obviously asleep

The boredom is so bad it hurts
The loneliness is soul crushing
>>
>asleep
Those are prime drinking hours/chad pounding hours. Who knows though, are you at least high Anon? I got out around work at one as well, was working a party at my job.
>>
>>24951665
I could be getting high but I just want her to reply first. I guess I'll just roll this blunt and hang out by myself..
>>
>>24951729
Man, what time is it in your zone? How long have you been waiting? I'm pretty experienced in this type of waiting game and you should usually go with your gut on it.
>>
>>24951763
It's 3:40. She's definitely asleep. I proposed the idea this morning to her and she agreed. I figured she'd be up for one more hour when she messaged me at 1. I'm so fucking bummed out I just want some female company. Like god damn.
>>
>>24951920
It happens, just don't message her for a couple days then, not worth your time really, especially if I'm assuming right that you'd be providing her with free weed.
>>
File: moonman.png (8 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
moonman.png
8 KB, 732x732
imagine a world where you shoot all potsmokers
>>
aw come on man i dont mean to emulate the thousands of shitposting autists on this board but isnt that a bit hyperbolic
>>
File: majorpain.jpg (4 KB, 188x105) Image search: [Google]
majorpain.jpg
4 KB, 188x105
Do you provide said female with original content? Or are you a repetitive thread?
>>
>>24951956
OP here. If we were face to face, I'd kill you.
>>
>>24951601
Holy shit I almost felt this feel yesterday when I was waiting on the girl I had a crush on to smoke weed for the first time. Hours later she did finally show up. The dealer was just late as shit.
>>
>>24952126
lol a degenerate and lazy pot smoker thinking he will motivate himself to get off his fat lazy ass to confront someone LMFAO
>>
File: image_0.jpg (120 KB, 572x845) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
120 KB, 572x845
>>24952126
Fuck off normie, "wah some slut fell asleep instead of doing drugs with me, a-am I chad yet guys?"
>>
>>24952219
Holy shit does eggman have cancer?
>>
>>24952219
that shit looks rough
>>
>>24952153
You're only laughing at yourself and your own pathetic life at the end of the day, silly fatso
>>
>>24952126
>>24952274
hedonists crying their own catshit tears. What a suprise
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.