[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>neets get gfs but not me >manlets get gfs but not me >guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1449182942020.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449182942020.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
>neets get gfs but not me
>manlets get gfs but not me
>guys who are so socially anxious that they are in pain as soon as they step outside get gfs but not me
>aspergers guys get gfs but not me
>>
>>24951450
have you tried not being ugly?

That's literally all women care for.
>>
neet here, ran through 6 different women in 2015
>>
>>24951497
I'm not ugly. Uglier guys than me can get gfs.
>>
>>24951531
stop beeing yourself around women

PUA exists for a reason. With women, you literally have to play the game with them to keep them around. They aren't like men.

general tips:
Baby talk them - they are dumber than you
take the lead - don't ask them if they want to maybe hang out, say 'Hey, let's hangout at [place]. how does [time] sound?'
never open up to them - if you ever show weakness to a woman, display it in a way of how it affected you and now you've overcome it
Don't apologize to them - don't do that. Also don't be mr. nice guy to them
>>
File: 1425460180000s.jpg (8 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1425460180000s.jpg
8 KB, 250x246
You're probably just too weird and your eyes are too far apart probably. Not like super far apart, just enough for people to know you're something to avoid.
>>
>>24951569
Doesn't almost everyone get their gfs just through their active social lifes?
>>
>>24951626
no, take initiative

don't white knight them and beta orbit them hoping she'll choose you

you have to be confident and choose her and make yourself a priority.

The easiest way to do that (if you want one of those e-gfs) is to call them on skype so they have to talk to you and can't delay it.

Also be funny.
>>
>>24951637
I don't really know any girls though.
>>
>>24951569
This is the worst advice I have ever heard.
>>
>>24951740
Yeah probably because you're a woman and don't want to admit how fucking stupid you are.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.