[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pic very related Hey guys, well like the autist I am, me and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: ripme.jpg (29 KB, 537x313) Image search: [Google]
ripme.jpg
29 KB, 537x313
pic very related
Hey guys, well like the autist I am, me and my gf are talking about having sex, well, I asked her if she had any STDs (which I didn't think she did, but wanted to be sure because I'm a kissless virgin)
So let's just say she's mad because she thinks I think she's dirty or something and is now mad at me and giving me the silent treatment...

Welp, what should I do? I messaged her saying I'm sorry and I love her and I dont mean anything like that, but shes giving me the silent treatment... What should I do? I'm thinking of just leaving her alone till tomorrow and bringing it back up...
>>
>>24951224
TSKE IT TO ADV YOU DUMB FUCKING NORME
>>
tell her she wouldn't be so uptight about the STD question if she wasn't such a whore to begin with
>>
>>24951224
That's a legitimate question, since girls are sleeping with a lot of people like the whores they are. Just tell her that. Don't let yourself be beaten down by a self righteous hiv positive turboslut :D
>>
Make it seem like it's her fault somehow, and she'll love you for it.
Love Chad xx
>>
How exactly did you ask that? Screenshot it
>>
>>24951224

>"Listen to me you fucking cunt. I asked one simple goddamn question about your health and, like an absolute bitch, you saw it fitting to take offense. Excuse me if I want to protect my own ass from the infections constantly being spread thanks to the slut culture that's aggressively being promoted today. And you're giving me the fucking silent treatment because of it? Really you cunt? I can see through your sarcastic piss act and frankly I'm not impressed by it and all. You have 48 hours to formally apologize to me otherwise I'm dumping your ass and will find someone else who won't get offended from one innocent fucking question about their health. Make your choice, I've got options."
>>
File: bugz.png (707 KB, 768x572) Image search: [Google]
bugz.png
707 KB, 768x572
>>24951224

Op, there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with what you did. Finding out if your partner has any sexual diseases etc.. is of the norm.

That bitch just overacted like every female ever, if you think she has had other boyfriends or one-nighters don't be hesitant to ask her to get checked up.

But be sure to do it as well.
>>
>>24951224
>Welp, what should I do?
don't date mentally unstable girls op.
>>
>>24951277
This tbqh OP. You better not apologize like the beta faggot you are. Stand up to her and defend your stance.
>>
>>24951224
I'd say from that reaction she's definitely hiding something. In her snatch.
>>
File: whenufuckup.jpg (94 KB, 477x789) Image search: [Google]
whenufuckup.jpg
94 KB, 477x789
>>24951319
I know I said "like" a lot like a teenage girl, don't judge me, I got nervous...
>>
>>24951391
Mate, sounds like she is hiding something or she had something previously. I've never had girls go ape shit when i asked about that stuff or when they asked me.
>>
>>24951391
Everything you said is completely fine, she's probably filled to the brim with herpes and syphilis and is trying to hide it.
>>
>>24951391
You message like a fucking faggot. Besides that nothing you said is wrong. If you apologize to her you're a beta kek.

Now fuck off r9k normie
>>
>>24951391
hahahaha this can't be real
>>
>>24951451
Op probably apologized a thousand times the retard, the amusing this is she might say "it's okay" but still never answer the question even though it's important in a relationship.

If i was dating a bitch and she had an STD I'd like to fucking know.
>>
>Hon, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for the question to offend you..this is just a new thing for me and I just wanted to be safe? I genuinely do apologize and I'm sorry for even bringing it up. I know you're not the type to sleep around but I was just genuinely interested. You have every right to be fucking angry with me, and I just hope you can forgive me for being such an asshole.
>>
>>24951296
Comedy gold, I had this mental image of a sepia tinted photo of zyzz in mind with a kiss next to the signed love chad xx hahahaha
>>
>>24951426

this. there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be safe. you asked very politely and expressed that you are asking only because you are a safe person. if she does not understand that, then fuck her.

all you can do is express that it's something very important to you. but be firm. >>24951472
would have you grovel at her feet apologizing.

NEVER APOLOGIZE TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND. you must stand firm for what you believe in, which is to not get the fucking herpes. tell her that you are sorry that she is upset, but it is something that you needed to be sure of.
>>
this is actually a normie thing to do

you say "when did you last get tested"

tell her that she seems like she's hiding something

put her on the defensive
>>
>>24951472
This is the stupidest shit ever. Only a total beta that gets walked over in the relationship would send this.
>>
>>24951391
No need to apologize. Bring it up when you'll see her in person but in a calm tone. Don't seem offended, there's no use.
She probably believes you don't trust her, as long as you can reassure her with that it should be fine.
Love, Chad xx
>>
>>24951391
The way you asked was embarrassingly awkward, but you weren't offensive at all. Tell her that STDs can affect anyone. They don't discriminate, for most of them it takes contact once to get them. You can herpes from kissing grandma and HIV from a blood transfusion.
Her stupid "stds are for sluts" attitude is why many people don't get tested, or lie about their stds. The stigma is stupid and harmful.
>>
>>24951391

how do you into red bubble
>>
have her suck and fuck a test dick in front of you and then you suck and fuck the dick, and if you get an STD then she probably has one, in which case you shouldn't have sex with her.
>>
>>24951545
Was me
>>24951505
Definitely ask her this
Possibly get tested yourself just to a) cover your ass if she cheats and gets chlamydia b) prove grandma didn't give you herpes and c) to prove a point
>>
>>24951224
bad form, you shouldn't have asked.
You should assume she does have an STD and when it turns into a LTR ask about them and the pill.
>>
>>24951391
You make her sound like a predator or something what the fuck. "you wouldn't do that to me right" like ew come on there's more respectful ways to ask. Did you even offer your own test results?
>>
>You don't get to be mad at me for me wanting to be safe. I don't know your sexual history, and I don't need or want to know. But my health is my priority, and I'm just being responsible. I don't think of you as a "slut" or "dirty". I would ask that question of anyone who I'd sleep with. I asked as diplomatically as I could and if you insist on taking it personally, maybe we aren't ready to sleep together yet anyway.
>>
File: 34720-1-1287666968.jpg (15 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
34720-1-1287666968.jpg
15 KB, 140x140
>>24951224
That's a very suspicious reaction. There's absolutely no reason to get this mad unless she's ashamed for having herpes or something. Someone clean would just answer "no" or maybe "no lol", in this case anger indicates guilt.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.