[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tokyo >huge >clean >safe >exciting >everyone watches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
Tokyo
>huge
>clean
>safe
>exciting
>everyone watches anime
>no brown people
>girls love white guys
>english teacher jobs are comfy and pay decently

why haven't you emigrated yet?
>>
>>24950810

are there white guys in 4chan?
>>
>>24950810
>>safe
>>exciting

pick one
>>
>>24950810
>english teacher jobs are comfy and pay decently

You know how hard it is to get a job in Tokyo?

You usually end up in bumfuck Hinamizawa, and even those jobs are getting harder to snag.
>>
>>24950874
i bet you live on the edge man
>>
>>24950874
>tyrone detected
>>
>>24950874
>must be raped by niggers to have fun
o.k.
>>
File: ijLuPZd.jpg (192 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
ijLuPZd.jpg
192 KB, 1032x774
>>24950874
Prepare to taste my cold Nippon steel, swine!
>>
>>24950810
I laugh at white niggers who have never come to our country. Stay the fuck out. We do not want you fucking here. Long nose, dog hair, dog stink, thin lipped, pig skin fuckers.
>>
File: mfw white man.jpg (34 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
mfw white man.jpg
34 KB, 640x427
>>24951036
>mfw fucking my tight asian gf
>>
>>24951027
>tfw its made out of plastic
i think there really were ones that long and were for stopping horses or some shit
anyone know what im thinking of?
>>
I went to Tokyo and had a nice time but I wouldn't want to live there.
>>
>>24951036
You're obviously black pretending to be Asian, black people are the only ones who say we smell like dog.
>>
>>24951027
Lmao at the fact that jp blades were made the way they are because of the shit quality iron/steel produced in Japan
European iron and steel of the same era shit all over jp stuff
>>
>>24951138
http://www.rsdb.org/race/whites
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/top-20-things-white-people-smell-like
>>
>>24951036
You laugh at the people who do what you want?
>>
>>24951385
>top-20-things-white-people-smell-like
i love how this is completely not racist
if we did this about blacks they would be rioting
>>
>>24951385
Still, that's an American website, where people have learned white jokes from black people.

>>24951036 was pretending to be a Japanese person in Japan. I doubt they're familiar with American black stereotypes about whites.
>>
>>24951385
who /vanilla/ here?
>>
>>24951094

Not sure, but I think the one he's holding is supposed to be a replica of Sephiroths katana I'd imagine a blade that long would get pretty wobbly if made of steel, even if it was hardened as hell, it'd probably break easily in a battlefield too.

>>24951251
They've made them over a very long period of time tho haven't they? Long before the meiji and into ww2 they still made them, I'd imagine the quality varies greatly depending on the age.
>>
>>24950810
cause i dont crossbreed with shitskins
>>
>>24950810
isnt this the guy that bitches about living in japan all the time?
>>
>>24950810
>everyone watches anime
Last week's most highest rated TV anime (Sazae-san) peaked at 14%, and most of those viewers are probably kids and their parents/older people.
>>
>picture of a guy who would disagree with everything in your post included with your post
hmmmm
>>
>>24950810
>that guy in jewtube
>rants about a nip cancelling an appointment
>rants about being discriminated by the local nips
>>
>>24951036

>tfw sub-humans noted the "white people smell like dogs" shit and now I've started to notice it

white people hair does smell like dog when wet. lel
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.