[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm someone you'd call a normie,asking for suicide tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 287x175) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 287x175
pretty sure most of you already tried killing yourselves more times than you can count, that's why i'm here to ask if if what i'm about to do is gonna fail

Wrapping a shirt tightly around your neck could do the trick?
What if you put your hands in handcuffs behind your back to make sure you don't remove the tight shirt

Does it hurt? Thank you
>>
a shirt won't work
>>
awww did the widdle nowmie bweak up wif his gowlfwiend?
>>
Just tie a noose faggot.
>>
>>24950670
lol you actually cheered me up

Nah. Had a very promising future in medecine1 year ago, was an overall good person. Reccurent major health issues out of my control legit wrecked me like crazy on every single single aspect of my life,was constantly extremely sick,became an hermit,it only worsened the problem,gradually changed for the worse,i'm just a shell of my former self. my 4.0 gpa died, started failing classes, everything i ever wanted in life is now impossible to attain. I come from an overachieving family,my 3 other bros are doctors (no ,we're not asian nor white nor indian). Meh won't go in details but this shit legit wrecked me non-stop for a whole year,it's solved now but the impact it had on me mentally is too great,i'd be able to get back to normal if i took a break from school but i can't,every second i waste makes my life situation worse,,i'm tired and can't go on,there's no way out. Used to have a bright future,wanna end it asap
>>
>>24950742
what's a noose
>>
>>24950872
holy shit dude get on some fucking drink and anime jfc
get drunk and watch yuru yuri like how are you depressed damn
>>
Carbon monoxide.
I would think its painless. Get a headache, get a bit dizzy and fall sleep and die peacefully in about 2-15 minutes depending on how much is in the air.
>>
>>24950872
What health issues? Please consider leaving a note.
>>
>>24950899
A length of rope tied into a hangman's slipknot then hung from a ceiling or other suffiently high place used for killing one's self by breaking their neck using the force of gravity to activate the slipknot.
>>
>>24951046
unusual one due to medications for various medical condition, the mix of the side-effects= hell cocktail

Anyway, i had neurological problems, did a ct scan to make sure i didnt have a brain tumor or something, my cognitive function were constantly super low,always shaking,feeling like the ground is shaking,feeling something ,squeezing my brain like crazy,strong diziness,the list goes on. Its alright for a week or too but after months........ Whatever man, it's cool now i guess but i'm tired ,the damage is done,i have to keep going, i lost all energy and motivation, failed a 60% exam today because i simply felt wrecked. I have a last exam in 2 days, i think i should just kill myself before i get more hopeless
>>
>>24951174
i dont have a rope, you sure a shit wouldnt be enough?i'd do it right now if a good tight shirt is enough
>>
>>24950958
?????what? i dont get what you mean
>>
Learn how to get onto a darknet market on Tor. Order a lethal dose of a opiate, heroin or fentanyl, along that lines. Even if it gets caught, just say you have no idea about the package. Inject that shit and drift into the eternal abyss.
>>
>>24951337
Anime is raw escapism. You don't have to kill yourself, just watch some chinese cartoons instead.
>>
>>24951258
A shirt wouldn't work, I'm afraid.
>>
>>24950899
>>24951258
>>24951337
What the hell

Is this your first time on 4chan? Do you not speak english?

I'm laughing really hard at the shirt idea, by the way
>>
>>24951416
fuck escapism, it'll make the whole thing worse

the only thing that could stop myself is knowing that my bros might get depressed and it'll affect their performance at work
>>
>>24951459
why the fuck wouldnt it work. A long shit with elastic tissue wouldnt works? you can wrap it around your neck really tightly
>>
>>24951398
this is way too complicated, i want something i can do right now with a 100% chance of success that doesnt involve me going outside (i dont have a gun btw)
>>
>>24951492
that's an absolute dumbass idea. you can't kill yourself by wrapping something around your neck and tying it tight, you will only just half-starve yourself of oxygen at best, and become a retarded vegetable-person

>>24951529
there's nothing like that except a gun, poison, and cliffs, or traintracks.

Hanging seems most viable in your circumstances, and hypothetically you could do that with a really strong shirt, but I'd do two at least. Make sure you use a really sturdy anchor, like a thick tree branch. I suggest using rope and not a t-shirt, that's just a stupid idea, and I think you're probably really young if you are considering that.
>>
>>24950872

You had a promising future in medicine but you can't spell the word medicine?
>>
>>24951617
i live in quebec, rarely use english in real life. It's medecine in french
>>
>>24951656
>Quebec
Well that's easy, just get really drunk until you can't feel anything, and go to sleep in the park in your underwear.
>>
>>24951593
i'm 21,have no suicide knowledge

what if i put 2-3 pladtic bags over my head before wrapping my long shit over them (around my neck)

If this doesnt work,i gues ill just go to sleep,its already 4 am.it'll mean that i won't be ending my life today
>>
>>24951746
>what if i put 2-3 pladtic bags over my head before wrapping my long shit over them (around my neck)
That could work, yes, but usually people who try this end up ripping a little hole in the bag by instinct, after they go unconscious, but not big enough hole, so, again, they half-starve of oxygen and become retarded vegetable people.

You would need handcuffs or something
>>
>>24951680
thought about that but when i asked on the internet they said that i wouldnt die as fast as that.I'd end up waking up hours later and suffer a really slow and painful death
>>
>>24951746
>waking up brain dead
No.

Bullet to the temple.
>>
>>24950642
pshh... amateur.

Don't choke yourself, it'll be painful.
Hanging is easier, because it instantly breaks your neck and kills you. No pain whatsoever.
Try jumping from a high height, but not high enough the rope breaks

guns are also very effective, pay for one if you have the money. it won't matter.
>>
>>24951782
>>24951782
i'd need to put shut my mouth with a ducktape then to make sure i dont rips a hole+ handcuffs. Id hate to be braindead

Alright, i found a way to kill myself. Will still go to bed and see what happens

thanks
>>
File: 1434857672599.jpg (378 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
1434857672599.jpg
378 KB, 1239x795
>>24950642
>inb4 hurr durr im too poor or don't have money to buy that
if anyone says this then you either a don't want to kill your self or a fucking dumbass, if you truly wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't worry about money, and just use your credit card
>>
>>24951912
dont have a care, way too complicated

If i had a gun, i'd just shoot myself but i wouldnt feel like spending time purchasing a gun,way too long

man i dont ven make sense anymore,just gonna go to bed. THanks again for the replies
>>
>>24951782
how scary is it gonna be when you get that instinctual "I wanna live!" feeling and have your head trapped in a fucking plastic bag and your hands cuffed. I don't hate myself so much that I would want to end it suffering like that.
>>
>>24951863
>amateur

>if so good y u still here fampai?
>>
>>24951987
holy shit, i didnt even think about that
>>
>>24951987
Yep, that would be despair, distilled, for 1 to 3 painful minutes.
You would have to be really determined to die, if you want to risk that. Your resolve must be steel because if it breaks, you get that.
Instant methods are wiser for the faint of heart
>>
>>24951046
oh btw, why do you suggest me to consider leaving a suicide note ?
>>
>>24952080
some people might find closure in it
>>
>>24952080
bunp gn
>>
>>24950642
You are one retarded fuck.

First of all, how can a 21 year old medical student not realise that a shirt is not an appropriate method of killing yourself? I fear for Quebec's ill.
>At least use a fucking belt
>Seriously, check live-leak - there's enough autoerotic asphyxiation snuff films on there to show you how to position yourself in a way that triggers vasovagal syncope to knock you out which then causes your head to droop forward, thereby increasing the pressure on your neck.

Secondly, oh no. You fucked up one year. So what? Most people on this board have fucked up many many more years than that. Short of catching HIV, committing a major crime or developing a severe drug addiction it's really hard to fuck up your life in a long-term way.

I used to be a pretty Chad-tier medical student until I got hit by depression. Sure, I've failed this year. Sure, my gf since HS left me. Sure, my life pretty much collapsed. But nothing's insurmountable. I just need to pull my shit together next year and there's no reason I can't get back to the great life I was supposed to have. 2015 was a write-off, a complete fucking waste of a year but there I've got almost 60 more to go. There's no reason to kill yourself over problems that, as you admit yourself, have been pretty much solved now.
>>
File: 1446749206648.png (1 MB, 720x741) Image search: [Google]
1446749206648.png
1 MB, 720x741
>>24950642
Just use google and search for "Ligarure Strangulation".

Supposedly it's relatively painless.
>>
>>24953532
How does one determine level of pain if is kill.
>>
If you really are a med student you should be able to figure out how to kill yourself.
>>
>>24951828
Might not work if the bullet exists though your face.
>>
>>24953564
The method is often used by degenerates to increase their sexual arousal.
Supposedly you lose consciousness rather quickly so a lot of degenerates end up acidentally killing them selves.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.