[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there an explanation as to why black people are more drawn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1449057097280-2.jpg (33 KB, 460x405) Image search: [Google]
1449057097280-2.jpg
33 KB, 460x405
Is there an explanation as to why black people are more drawn to gang violence and petty crimes and do it pretty often, while people commit less crimes but when they do it's some weird wacko rampage shit like this
>>
Yes but nobody cares enough to explain.

>see american race relations for the last 500 years
>>
File: yakub.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yakub.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
it's because white people were created to be genetically evil by the scientist Yakub
>>
they deserved it desu
>>
Most white criminals have more in common with black criminals than these white betas who lash out. However, there are a number of examples of murderous white betas and murderous asian betas, and who can forget the murderous eurasian beta. Whereas there are very few extreme violent betas who are black or latino. My theory is that high intelligence races produce fewer violent criminals overall, but a higher percentage of those criminals will be violent due to fucked up and perverse minds, rather than a more typical criminal mind, the dumb agressive alpha.
>>
>>24950556

"Beware the wrath of a patient man." -someone

One interpretation is that the patient man is smart enough to unleash in socially beneficial ways and at the right times, like a responsible CEO in a board room, or an effective president, or just a real good leader with emotional intelligence plus killer instinct. High future-time orientation exacted toward a form of revenge which allows the perpetrator to continue to live peacefully into old age, afterwards.

The other interpretation is that betas get bullied and have to REALLY pop off once in a blue moon, hopefully without doing a mass shooting. Blacks in the meanwhile have low future-time orientation generally, and have enough T coursing that they actually act out on a regular basis which is sorta okay in the short term, but it still bites them later when they're poor as shit thirty years on due both to low intelligence, low future-time orientation and bad behavior, all of which are the real root causes of poverty.

A study done less than two years ago found that the average indian (family or individual, I forget which) had a greater net worth than the average african american (family or individual). both were on the order of $5000 USD, but the Indian average edged the African American one. In other words, niggers have to continually fuck themselves extra hard as a group and drag down the several dozen NBA salaries to get outclassed by poo out loo.
>>
>>24950715
Basically high intelligence sometimes sours and produces a being who has serious behavioural problems (autism for example). These intelligent failures are not suited for this world, and some will lash out.
>>
>>24950767
this

Being dumb is basically a ticket to being content and happy. High intelligence can be a serious burden if you also have a lot of self insight
>>
File: 1442719587485.jpg (76 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
1442719587485.jpg
76 KB, 695x850
>>24950580
Nice explanation

"history explains everything, duh you idiots, no way these humans that evolved separately on different continents could be in any way different. It's just skin color silly!"
>>
Socio-economics.

Poor white folk are just as bad.
>>
>>24950922
Not really no.
I'm not saying blacks are inferior or anything, but poverty does not always correlate with crime, if I'm not mistaken the poorest state in the US is not even that violent.
>>
File: CTBeKPlUsAQL0o1.png (37 KB, 276x315) Image search: [Google]
CTBeKPlUsAQL0o1.png
37 KB, 276x315
>>24950922
"bu-but the schools are just underfunded!!!1"
>>
Faggots got what they deserved.

They'll never mock him to his face again.
>>
>>24950922
Why does Appalachia have half the national average violence crime rate then?

It's the poorest, and also the whitest area in the country practically.
>>
>>24951133
>blacks in the top 5% income bracket still dumber than trailer trash whites

Top fucking kek. Cletus and Billy-Joe-Bob literally smarter than pretty much any nigger.
>>
we're all violent animals. whites hold it in to be "civilized" but they can't suppress it forever. blacks are honest with their instincts and therefore happier.
>>
American niggers are probably the first more or less successful attempt to make super humans. Only the strongest and biggest niggers were sent to america cause they could do more job.
>>
>>24950556

>stabbing a girl in the face

I hope he carved a lightning bolt onto her forehead.
>>
>white kid
>has actual psychological trama or mental health issues

>black kid
>oooga booga gimme yo money and white wimmens i din du nuffin, remember SLAVERY my nigga
>>
>>24950556
White people know how to be civilized and patient, and they keep everything inside. When they snap, they show that whitey is still the king of killings.
>>
>>24950556
>gets ridiculed by roasties
>fucks them up
Based as fuck desu.
>>
>>24950556
blacks have no societal obligations so they can be more primal.
>>
I don't understand what your asking OP.

What are "black people"? People aren't black.
You mean apes?
>>
>>24950556
lmao justice does exist. Good job to this guy showing snotty white girls their place. Thinking they can bully men, they got what they deserve.
>>
>>24950556
You just don't have enough data.
NIggers are killing each other all the time, so you don't even hear about crazy stuff, it gets lumped with usual chimping.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.