[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know that this is pathetic even for r9k standards, but can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: IWk86Vu.jpg (39 KB, 527x612) Image search: [Google]
IWk86Vu.jpg
39 KB, 527x612
I know that this is pathetic even for r9k standards, but can someone tell me everything will be alright?
I'm going through really shitty times and for the second time in my life I'm seriously considering suicide.
>>
Do it. Take someone you don't like with you. You're only here because of your primal instincts preventing you from freeing yourself.
>>
File: 1423707711846.gif (2 MB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
1423707711846.gif
2 MB, 300x299
Everything's gonna be alright anon. I love you and you're gonna do great.
>>
Things can get better anon. It is definitely possible if you try hard enough.
>>
>>24950288
You got dubs, how can you be depressed?
man, I'm way older than you. I've been there scores of times. It always gets better. Trust me.
>>
File: borntofeel.jpg (136 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel.jpg
136 KB, 746x982
>>24950288

I'd seriously recommend suicide. What makes you think life will get better? The only way to prevent future suffering is to be completely honest with yourself.

The bias for life over death in insulting. Some lives aren't worth living. To look for reason to live within a meaningless life is simply a primitive reaction, not a logical one.

Suicide IS scary, I won't deny it But, you should see suicide as a preferable option to unending misery. I'm not saying you definitely shouldn't commit suicide because your life will definitely get better. I am merely saying you should evaluate yourself without the bias of life over death.
>>
check out the book " How i stayed alive while my brain was trying to kill me". it has saved me from suicide many times
>>
>>24950288
What is going on in your life, anon?
>>
File: 1298437978078.jpg (31 KB, 456x477) Image search: [Google]
1298437978078.jpg
31 KB, 456x477
Don't kill yourself man, you're going to die at some point anyway, might as well do some shit in the mean time. I'd like for you to have a positive effect on humanity and ya can't do that if you're dead! Love ya bro x
>>
>>24950316
>>24950327
>>24950357
>>24950464
Thanks guys, I needed that.
>>24950425
Thanks, I will look into it.
>>24950434
I don't really want to delve much into it right now, I will just say that along with a lot of problems I had before the only person who ever cared about me and gave me strength died today.
>>
File: 1434496438773.jpg (102 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1434496438773.jpg
102 KB, 620x620
Everything will be just fine, Anon. I believe you can get through this. I have hope for you.

I know this very awkward but I'm sending you an internet hug.
>>
Take out some normies on your way out.

Make sure they deserve it at least first, don't be an Elliot
>>
File: 1298314693743.jpg (24 KB, 473x384) Image search: [Google]
1298314693743.jpg
24 KB, 473x384
Think about it man, they wouldn't want you to end your life. You know there are other people care about you, we all share common interests and traits which unite us, together we are stronger. We all go through shitty periods in our lives, we can either come out of them stronger or...we can crumple. You don't need to crumple my nigga. Even if you do concede to some degree it is not over, you can always mitigate a bad situation in some way.
>>
Suicide is bullshit. You said yourself that you are going trough a difficult time at the moment, wich implys that there were indeed good times in your life and even if everything goes bad atm, there is a large chance that it will get better. Even if it takes months or a year or two.
Suicide means you end your existence, therefor reducing all chances you have to 0.
>>
And hey, i believe having to go trough a very difficult time with a lot of despair but having the mental strength to overcome it, builds character and gives you tougher skin once you went trough that shit.I do not believe in an smooth, all-happy all fun-life. people who never get hit by hardship or depression once in their life are probably not self-reflective or weakminded smily-faced bitches.
>>
>>24950577
>>24950657
>>24950893
>>24951002
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
>>24950614
I couldn't even go on a rampage because having guns isn't allowed in my country unless you have contacts.
>>
>>24950464
fuck that's a cute baby
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.