[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being a pessimist fuck hating everything? Seriously,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1424734937262.png (45 KB, 527x487) Image search: [Google]
1424734937262.png
45 KB, 527x487
How do I stop being a pessimist fuck hating everything?

Seriously, I'm at the point where all my hobbies are turning/have turned to shit, my country is full of degenerates and Muhammads, I hate what I'm studying (law), all women I know are either morally fucked or physically unfuckable and the internet has been overtaken by normalfag cancer.

The only thing that keeps my going is cute 2D waifus but I don't think I will be able to live like that for very long.
>>
death or escapism are the only ways out once you see the truth
>>
>>24949926
A lot of that shit you're worrying about has absolutely nothing to do with you (or at least, you're not exactly doing much about it). Just kick back. Chill familia.
>>
>>24949984
If it were logical fear it wouldn't be anxiety c;
>>
>>24949926
Stop browsing /pol/.
That would be a good start.
>>
>>24949926
>my country is full of degenerates and Muhammads

Killing your racist self would be nice
>>
All you need to do is remove the cancer from your attitude.
>>
>>24949926
>cheating on your waifu

You deserve eternal suffering, 2D Chad.
>>
>>24950079
>>24950126

>muh /pol/ boogeyman

I know you redditor scum can't comprehend it but /pol/ is actually a fairly reasonable board all things considered, especially when you are aware that the occasional Hilter and nigger threads are mostly funposting. /pol/ isn't any more racist than the average american conservative, the fact that the posters don't have to submit to your tyranny simply allows them to express their true opinions.
>>
>>24950189

Shut the faque up.
>>
File: 09-hyperdimension.jpg (139 KB, 532x581) Image search: [Google]
09-hyperdimension.jpg
139 KB, 532x581
>>24950225
Try some experiment. Go to /pol/, but unlike last time when you ran away with your tail between your legs from seeing a triggering picture try lurking a little bit. You can even engage them, at worse you'll get memes which is no different from reddit and at best you get a nice response by some autist with source and shit.

>muslim hate thread
>some faggots starts posting qt muslim girls
>everyone starts fapping and asks for more

>'is the holocaust real?' thread
>every single poster is posting evidence of it happening and calling deniers retards

>X nation hate thread
>because humour doesn't give a shit about race or nationality

>NRA thread
>half of the posts are good arguments agains current application of 2nd ammendment

>Gay thread
>most posts say it's alright if you want to fuck man but it's annoying that you have to make it a "lifestyle"

I don't even browse /pol/ that much, my main board is /v/ but /pol/ isn't anyway more 'racist' and 'evil' than the average conservative fag, they appear worse because they don't need to keep up their internet personas and are able to speak their mind anonimously without people like you lynching them. Go to a legit stormfront site if you want to see legit xenophobia, it might teach you the difference.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.