[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /givingup /? >don't bother brushing my teeth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Who here /givingup /?
>don't bother brushing my teeth anymore
>do nothing but browse /r9k/, don't even play vidya or listen to music
>stay in bed on the laptop all day
>just waiting to die
>>
>>24949505
Yes

I have decided that tonight I will give up.

Together we will fall, but we shall be one in the great abyss, anon.
>>
>>24949505

Holy fucking shit, does Brendan Fraser really look that bad?
>>
>>24949505
I bet you're like 18 and think you're cool for being so detached
>>
>>24949609

I'm 27. Why would you assume I'm 18?
>>
>>24949648
Lots of younglings here whose life has not even begun yet try to outdo each other in how miserable they are
>>
>>24949604
>raped by alimony

he died for our sins.
>>
Well OP, you have no choice left but to try steroids. Give it a go.
>>
>>24949810

And do what? I'm not gonna work out. Will taking roids and laying in bed all day fix me up?
>>
This has been me for the past week after being broken from somewhat getting my life together and realising the grass isn't really green on the other side just another shade of shit.
>>
>>24949697

I hate this so much.

>waah I'm a forever alone virgin and already 19!
>so depressed qt I locked eyes with in English class laughed at me
>>
>>24949505
make music
>>
>>24949887

I have zero talent or ambition familia. Probably gonna off myself next week.
>>
>>24949979
u is a fuccboi
>>
>>24949837
Yes. Taking roids and sitting on your ass will get you more gains than going to the gym natty.
>>
File: 1307155806018.jpg (24 KB, 184x241) Image search: [Google]
1307155806018.jpg
24 KB, 184x241
>>24949697
This.

18-22 is more than enough time to get your shit together and turn your life around
>/r9k/ survey thread
>~60% of the posters are under 22
>>
File: aids.jpg (72 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
72 KB, 600x454
the just pack
>>
>>24949505
As you fall, I rise. I just got out of a situation similar to yours.

I still don't brush my teeth btw
>>
>>24950070
>18-22 is more than enough time to get your shit together
Well sure, if you have motivation, if you can get enough energy to actually go do something. But if you lack motivation, confidence, etc. it's not really that simple. But if you have some miracle system to get motivation and shit by all means share it.
>>
>>24950070
>implying it's any more difficult to get things together once you're 23 - 28
With reference to relationships, maybe. Everything else no.
>>
>>24949604
>being this new

Did you think that the JUST meme was only a joke
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.