[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trades online >I never get my end >messages guy >blocked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>trades online
>I never get my end
>messages guy
>blocked
>okay.jpg
>gives the guy 3 days to see if he changes his mind
>scammers gonna scam
>whipps my majestic pen out of my backpack
>write in a perspective of a girl who is in love with him
>write about how much he is missed and how much of a great time he gave "her" last month
>asks him to ditch his gf like he said he would
>fake address
>5 days later I get unblocked
>"I took a few cards. But ruin my fucking life will ya"
>topkek
>blocks fucker
>the mission is a success.
>>
>>24949237
where do you trade
>>
File: 1449768511420.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449768511420.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
You are truly a god among men, OP
>>
>>24950255
Sounds like Pucatrade.
It's a site where everyone tries to take their bulk and turn it into a Black Lotus.
>>
I don't get what happened? Help me understand.
>>
>>24951247
Op got fucked over when he tried to trade cards online. He never got his end of the deal, and also gets blocked from the same guy he gave his cards to. For pay back, he wrote to the guy as the girl he likes and told him to break up with his current girlfriend. Guy unblocks op and messages him "I took a few cards. But ruin my fucking life will ya". Op in turn, blocks him. Op got revenge.
>>
>>24951323
I see.
How would OP know who he likes etc?
Are they all school mates or something?
>>
>playing standard
>in 2015

You'd have an excuse in 2009, but now? Fuck off.
>>
>>24951404
Ulamog sees Tron decks in Modern, and might see EDH.
>>
>>24951404
2009 standard was autistic
>>
>>24951323
OP wrote a letter pretending to be someone the scammer cheated on his girlfriend/wife with. Sent it to his address and his girlfriend/wife probably read it first. There's no way they had enough communication to do what you suggested.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.