[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Went to my girlfriends house today on my motorcycle >Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>Went to my girlfriends house today on my motorcycle
>Only ever rarely take it there
>Her mother see's me on it and comes straight out
>Her: haha your taking me out for a ride since anonette is in the shower
>Me:No worries, maybe tomorrow
>Her:Oh please now! I've always wanted to ride on the back of one please
>Explained to her how to ride bitch and we took off
>tfw shes a real milf, would fuck any-day.
>grabbing me tight, could have sworn at one point she was trying to sniff my back
>After we finish she gets off and stretches in her short shorts and just goes all out and says if she was younger she would of loved a fuck buddy like myself.
>and then says her daughters lucky
>been thinking about her the entire day popping erections left and right.

Holy shit, i think my gf's mother wants to fuck me, how do i fuck her /r9k/? how do i pursue it and keep it a secret between us?
>>
Ditch your gf and go for mommy cummies
>>
>>24948903
i want the mommy for the side, have sex when my girlfriends is at work. Shes divorced as well, so i could fuck her all day without anyone finding out or someone dropping by.
>>
>>24948870
It's a setup, OP. Your gf set her mom up to it to shit test you. Don't fuck this up for yourself.
Even if you think I'm wrong, somebody is testing you. whether it be god, or gf, or gf's mom. Now get the FUCK OUT YOUR NORMIE
>>
Don't fuck her and be gratful that you have a girlfriend.
>>
>>24949692
I want to take my chance though, fucking a milf is a dream.
>>
>>24950477
meant to say grateful*
>>
do you think you're going to marry your girlfriend? if not, fuck her. you're unlikely to get another opportunity like this one
>>
>>24948870
yeah, fuck man, how do you get her alone out of the house? that's a real mystery. if only you had done it before, then maybe you could try to replicate that situation. but obviously you haven't been alone with her away from her house before, because only an absolute retard wouldn't know how to do something that he's already done.
>>
>>24949692
This. It sounds like a test.
>>
Just want pics of this milf desu
>>
>>24950598
This. Unless you're saving your GF for kids, just ruin this relationship and fuck her Mum. It will give you a cool story to share with the boys forever afterwards.
>>
>>24950734
yeah, do it so you can give your boyfriends nice thick erections.

who is this faggot?
>>
>>24950477
Not OP but dude really? What kinda low level beta shit is that? If a guy can fuck multiple women why shouldn't he? Theres no need to be "grateful" for the pussy
>>
>>24950941
you were pretty grateful to be sucking your shit off my dick. you kept thanking me and crying about how happy you were. it's like jesus man, don't thank me. it's your own shit. my dick was just borrowing it.
>>
>>24951063
Top kek you salty faggot
>>
>>24951112
i told you, my dick only tasted salty because you were crying all over it.
>>
I'd go round when your gf is at work, Fuck her mums brand out, tell her not to tell your gf then go round later to fuck your gf
>>
Or start talking to her over social media
>>
>>24950868

>he doesn't share stories with the lads
>mfw he doesn't have any lads
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.