[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this happened last year, still can't believe it happened.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x242
this happened last year, still can't believe it happened.

>senior year of high school
>group of 3-4 friends
>all virgin betas
>eventually Chad comes along
>Chad used to be best buds with beta #2, moved away to Florida then came back
>they start hanging out
>Chad becomes super popular
>friends I've known for 6 years start distancing themselves from me because I hate Chad
>"sorry anon, we just have more fun with him than with you, and y'all hate each other so..."
>ok
>come this weekend, huge house party at chads beach house after senior prom
>all my "friends" are going
>all the normies that got accepted into party school colleges are there
>know the address
>call popo
>"underage kids drinking at ____"
>party busted within 10 minutes
>Chad arrested, felony I think because he's over 18 and owner of the house
>watch on Twitter as kids post and whine about getting rejected from their universities, either from the unis themselves or their parents not letting them go because they don't trust them anymore
>everyone who bullied me through high school gets their college career fucked
>former friends are ok, but whatever
>sit at home playing vidya and slowly feel myself coming out of a 4 year long high school depression
>preparing myself for college in 3 months, working at job saving money and enjoying life
>feels fucking good man.

anyone else got any beta uprising stories
>>
>>24948675
kek op you're such a loser
>>
>>24948709
No OP I think you are rad fuck normies
>>
These Chad and Stacy cousins who bullied me got shot after breaking into houses multiple times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_David_Smith_killings
>>
this didn't happen but i liked this story anyway have a bump
>>
>>24948709
this

Your friends try to leave your depressing hole, and you try to hold them back? They didn't ditch you.
>>
>>24948675
I just had a beta orgasm. Thanks OP for the fulfilment of my fantasy.

Keep sticking it to the normies in any ways that you can't get caught. Greentext if possible, show proof if you can.
>>
File: 1444138335027.png (309 KB, 1131x1600) Image search: [Google]
1444138335027.png
309 KB, 1131x1600
>>24948736
>Smith then waited until Friday to have a neighbor call police, saying that he did not want to bother law enforcement on Thanksgiving.
>>
Good on ya OP. Those kids shouldn't be drinking on that level in high school.

Try not to be so bitter though.
>>
>>24948746
I can post some pictures of the kids who went to the party's twitter feeds if you want some proof

>>24948764
Friends I had for 6 years. They one day decide I'm not cool enough for them. They can fuck right off. Plus, all of them are still going to uni so I don't really care
>>
Good work op, fuck those junkie normie scum
>>
>>24948844
>They one day decide I'm not cool enough for them
>distancing themselves from me because I hate Chad

Sounds like you had the same opportunities as them but didn't leave your cave.
>>
OP, a lot of people are such scum.

Even in this thread there are losers who are siding with chad in your story...what the fuck is wrong with them?

I just had to come in this thread and post that I support you 100%, your friends were disloyal, and loyalty is everything.

If I marry a girl and then the next day I see a more attractive girl, do I just divorce my wife and marry the new one? No, I stay loyal because I'm a human being, not a disgusting subhuman.
>>
>>24948675

enjoy being left out for the rest of your life anon

you might have had your revenge, but you still have no friends and was left for chad :^)
>>
>>24948736
kek, rest in pieces roastie slut.
>>
>>24948736
He's my hero. Did you hear his recording of them being killed? It's pure bliss.
>>
>>24948736
>teenage degenerates break into my house
>shoot them
>get life in prison

Fucking America amirite
>>
>>24948864
I understand where you're coming from, but the situation is a lot more complicated than I'm making it out to be. I'm confident in my choice of what I did, and I don't regret it in the least. Besides, there's nothing I can do now to fix it.
>>
lel this didn't happen, but even if it did, getting an MiP doesn't keep you out of college
>>
>>24948888
lel

You probably have no perspective on the matter or anything similar. You will stagnate forever in a mire if you bind yourself to every last person you've done anything with.
>>
you are the biggest crab in the bucket
>>
>>24948955
tell me what you want in the way of proof and I'll see if I can post it for ya
>>
>>24948736
>shoot home invader
>prison
Kek land of the free
>>
>>24948988
Simply this. I've had to deal with so many awful fucking crab friends my whole life and these people will jump at the chance to lay unfounded judgment.

If you belittle your friends for getting a girlfriend, getting a job, making new friends or getting a haircut you aren't loyal to your robot roots you're a loser.
>>
>>24948675

Good job fucking over the kids who were just going to school on their parents dime. As a guy who's parents never gave shit to me this gives me a gigantic boner. Fuck those scum.
>>
File: smile2.jpg (9 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
smile2.jpg
9 KB, 269x187
>>24948675
>anyone else got any beta revenge fantasies?
Fixed that for you buddy.
>>
>>24948736
>four counts of murder for two cases of self defense
>charging the elderly with life in prison
what a fucking joke
>>
I have a problem.

I play videogames with my friends, and they always laugh when I lose.

Like, we were playing League of Legends, and every time I die they chuckle. And they are on my team.

Is it just me, or am I wrong to be infuriated that they are taking pleasure when I fail?

I always try to give praise and encouragement and never laugh when my friends fail...
>>
>>24949169

Yanks cannot for their lives handle the banter. That's why you have so many school shooters.
>>
>>24949051

stay poor faggot
>>
File: 1428141422123.jpg (108 KB, 577x559) Image search: [Google]
1428141422123.jpg
108 KB, 577x559
>>24948675

Good one pal, make them all pay so we both can sleep well tonight.
>>
>>24948736
>>24948915

>Minnesota

Minnesota is a horrible left-wing shithole. It's basically the Sweden of America. Minnesota liberals aren't like NY liberals either, they are basically the caricature of the pretentious white guilt limousine liberal.
>>
>>24949031
>>24949152
people rag on florida all the time but that shit wouldn't fly here
hell we can shoot people who attack us in the streets thanks to stand your ground
>>
>>24949334

I can't stand liberals views on crime.

Sure, I'm all for short sentences (you get ONE life on this earth, you shouldn't have to lose 10 years of it for selling drugs or robbing a convenience store, that's fucking insane), but I'm also all for castle doctrine laws.

>"but castle laws are daaaaangerous and scaaaaaary and they oppress the poor disenfranchised minorities who need to steal from you to surviiiiiiive!"

Those laws are actually very simple. Don't fucking break into people's houses, and you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>24948915
he executed them after having shot them (aka they where no threat anymore) AND recorded it.
>>
>>24948736
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/hear-graphic-audio-catches-moment-byron-smith-guns-teens-article-1.1776145
>>
>>24948675

Pity there isn't a single chance that an entire party full of rich normies is going to be arrested and charged and rejected from college for being at a party and drinking.

This is like the worst omega party revenge fantasy ever.
>>
>>24949813
That was fucking incredible.
>>
>>24949169
if(friends_laughing) {

System.out.println("Guys, not to be a fag but it bothers me that you laugh when I lose");
}

//hope this helps
>>
>>24948736
Did you seriously know those kids?

How happy were you when you found out they were shot?
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24948675
best read in a while, post more please
>>
>>24948675
Gj op
Serves them right
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.