[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here cant take it anymore? i just want to know what it feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: feelhard.jpg (62 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
feelhard.jpg
62 KB, 535x577
who here cant take it anymore?

i just want to know what it feels like for a fuck to be given about me somewhere in this world. i cant take this anymore. i'm so pent up in my own head, i'm becoming so unhinged and i dont know what to do

i'm lost
>>
>>24948086
I know what you mean anon, the other day I broke down in front of my 2 only friends balling my eyes out.
>>
>>24948086
what is going on, anon?
>>
>>24948217
i finally got a fucking girlfriend, it was the best thing ever, and then she dumped me after a week because her mom fell ill and i'm having trouble coping with having all ive ever wanted and then having it snatched right back away from me

i was so close, she knew about how im a loser with no friends and it didnt matter to her, she said "you have me and thats all that matters"

im going to have to get rid of her off normalfagbook. i cant bear to look at the pictures
>>
File: 1375035512109.jpg (92 KB, 628x555) Image search: [Google]
1375035512109.jpg
92 KB, 628x555
>>24948110
Gee Bill, two friends?
I broke down during a Skype call with my friend last week, luckily I was able to mute my mic and hold my head in my hands.
>>
>>24948269
>im going to have to get rid of her off normalfagbook. i cant bear to look at the pictures

do it anon
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 998x851) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 998x851
My problem is I can't let anyone know me enough for me to feel like they genuinely know me enough to actually feel like they give a fuck about me. If that makes sense.
>>
>>24948110
>>24948289
what were you guys thinking about during the episode?
>>
File: 4.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
284 KB, 1920x1080
Dad knows whats going on.

>A...Anon what if i gave you money for a holiday? where you you go and who would you go with?
He's gonna make me say it
Dont wanna
Please no not now please i need some dad beans asap help a brother out

>I dont have anyone to go with, so i wont dad.
>>
File: 1445727817925.png (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445727817925.png
48 KB, 600x600
>>24948316
right here familia, i know what you mean
>>
>>24948353
I've explained this to a few people in my life but people you're nominally close to don't rly like it when you tell them that they've never actually known you

Mostly it was post having a relationship with them (in the greater sense, not bf gf) and drifting apart and catching up way later, so I didn't rly push anyone away by doing so, but yeah

Idk what to do rly except rot away until I die I guess
>>
File: 1369087169532.jpg (89 KB, 515x600) Image search: [Google]
1369087169532.jpg
89 KB, 515x600
>>24948321
More or less all that's wrong in my life, I had woken up less than an hour prior and was ready to go back to sleep after I discovered I'd have to pay 700$ for my pug's surgery.
>>
>>24948321
well I was drunk and doing fine, was thinking about stuff in my head, then just lost it started crying hit my head off the wall then kept crying. I told my friend I wanted to talk to him. I was just crying telling him I couldn't stop thinking about wanting to kill myself and stuff. He was just trying to get me to calm down I don't think he really cares since the other day I think I over heard him make a joke about cutting and crying like a bitch. I just look him dead in the eye.
>>
>>24948408
What is wrong with your pupper? Post pupper

>>24948419
I think he cares if he didn't just abandon you during the event.
>>
File: puggo.png (350 KB, 488x429) Image search: [Google]
puggo.png
350 KB, 488x429
>>24948507
Did some retard dog shit while I was at work and I came home to her acting very strangely + not walking so good, she hurt herself pretty badly though I'll never know how.
pic related: puggo in profile
>>
>>24948507
well he couldn't of really left since it was in the middle of his apartment
>>
>>24948639
One of my greatest fear with my pupper.

>>24948698
Oh. He sounds insensitive and mean. What do you like about him?
>>
>>24948758
He's a dick, but he's one of my few friends. I've been friends with him and his brother since we were in grade school. 21 now.
>>
>>24948948
I don't think that'll work well anon.
>>
>>24948948
What is going on in your life? Please consider leaving a note.
>>
It makes me mad to hear the billions my goverment is going to spend for the climate, women's tampons, jet fighter bombers...
I's just need a 8000E loan to learn a trade and start life.
But no, they say "there's no money"
fucking liars.

So I'be been in a fucking dead end for years, only finding shit short term work that barely pay the bills.
Family had disowned me, stole a private email, trying to commit me to an institution, because though they're rich, they're too selfish to be a caution for a bank loan.

It's days and days of nothing.

Fucking globalization.

In a small village, everyone would be useful. I have degrees, am intelligent, hardworking. "But look, you should go to that site "jobbing.com"! You can mow a lawn and earn 10E/week!

Nice, my rent is 565E...

Vicious circle of doing nothing, posting here, protecting my self-esteem by adopting "extreme" political positions. Think about vengeance all the time. CAN'T sleep.

Noone will lend me a dime, it's just "you're sick! You do NOTHING! Just get a job to get up in the morning!"

yeah, but even shit part time temp jobs are hard to find, they never lead anywhere, and still lower my self-esteem. Getting up at 3:45am to warehouse man didn't help, made only 600E, so what.

Guess I need at least one person to see me positively.
I use to be so promising.
But without money, no promise can become true.

All I want to do is start a sort of copwatching site, for social workers and psychologists. Those assholes desrve to be evaluated instead of only evaluating us.
They're supposed to help, all they do is take the money (they're wage), and say "there's no money for you".

Fuckers. I'll get back at them. And I won't forget my fucking family. Christmas will be interesting, though of course I'm not invited.
>>
>>24948948
My...
What time is it there?
Maybe try to sleep on it? Booze can help for this...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0fTZ0O3LCU
>>
>>24948990
>>24949024
>>24949157

wat was eet?
>>
>>24949233
"I have a belt tied to a doorknob around my neck and I'm thinking of just letting go right now"
fukken fag xd
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 600x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 600x470
>>24948269
>>24948295
yes i concur
>>
7:30am here
going to try to sleep on it.
courage, robots.
have a nice Sunday (eat, prey, love, all this)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.