[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you supposed to put deodorant on your ass crack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1448943397666s.jpg (8 KB, 250x228) Image search: [Google]
1448943397666s.jpg
8 KB, 250x228
Are you supposed to put deodorant on your ass crack?
>>
>>24947950
>wanting to rub shit on your armpits
disgusting
just wipe yourself properly and wash with some soap in the shower you nasty motherfucker
>>
Of course. Are you saying you don't OP? That's fucking disgusting.

You don't want a sweaty, smelly ass.
>>
>>24947989
Are you retarded or something? You do know you could have a seperate stick for your ass, right?
>>
File: laughing bitches.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
laughing bitches.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>24947950
>he has swamp ass
>>
>>24947989

I do and it still smells like body odor and shit 8 hours later.

I don't even fart during the day.
>>
>>24948061
>>24947989
>what is spray deodorant
>>
>>24948454

I'm allergic to that stuff
>>
Why is there no consensus on this?

I thought this was an opinionated board
>>
>>24948080
>I don't even fart during the day
like through self control or just no farts to be had?
i fart all fucking day and night
>>
File: fdsf.jpg (68 KB, 720x483) Image search: [Google]
fdsf.jpg
68 KB, 720x483
I'm thin and workout a lot, both cardio and weight-lifting.

Even though I'm way fitter then the kids at work, i sweat a lot more for some reason. I tend to see the same with other people who regularly exercise as well. I personally spray anti-persistent deodorant on my ass-cheeks, armpits,body/back.

If your ass sweat use it.
>>
Everytime I poop I just hop into the shower afterwards and use soap to clean up. Works every time and only need to towel for a few seconds to dry off if you don't get your hair wet.
>>
>>24949593

Most of the time none to be had. I limit insoluble fiber intake until later in the evening because I avoid shitting in public places at all costs.
>>
>>24949635

Rub your fingers along your asscrack 10 hours after you shit/shower.
>>
>>24949548
you really shouldn't be using deoderant at all seing as how it can cause alzeimers and cancer
>r9k needing to smell "good"
where the fuck am i?
>>
>>24949666
A normal, un-prolapsed sphincter is a pretty reliable device.
>>
>>24949593
>i fart all fucking day and night
Fix your diet.
>>
>>24949693

It's not completely impermeable.
>>
>>24949704
is it broken?
what's wrong with farting?
other than people's jimmies getting rusttttttt is there a real health issue?
>>
Every time I take a shower, I use spray deodorant on my armpits and also on my ass. Stops it from sweating.
Pro tip: use this. It's like a menthol type feeling, keeps you cool, and feels nice
>>
Are you telling me you don't? Get off this bbs you sick freak.
>>
File: 1443833626598.png (6 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1443833626598.png
6 KB, 401x367
>>24947950

>he doesn't use baby powder on his nether regions

I am loving every laugh.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.