[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm back, sorry for the sudden cut off of communication.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 750x603) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 750x603
I'm back, sorry for the sudden cut off of communication. I have a few more minutes if you're interested.

ITT: Ask someone from the future anything that won't endanger it.
>>
>>24947918
Are memes still a currency
>>
So tell us about Cielo.
>>
>>24947963
Funny thing is we kind of still have memes

And if you study history, you'll find that there were always memes, just in different forms before the Internet
>>
>>24947988
I really shouldn't talk about that. Though I really doubt it'll affect the future by much, if people hear what I say and see it unfold in the future then they will confirm that I'm legitimate. And if they do, they can use the knowledge to alter an aspect of the future which we can't let happen.
>>
>>24947918
What's the minimum it takes to fuck up the future? Why won't every little thing you say ripple outwards and change everything?
>>
>>24948598
Because this is 4chan, and hopefully no one important will take me seriously.
>>
Did sandy hook actually happen?
>>
>>24948695
Yes. We have to learn about all of those shootings in school actually.
>>
>>24949144
Well do they ever release more evidence of it to the public? Autopsy photos, tapes, anything?
>>
Fuck off timenigger
>>
>roleplay
Kek
>>
are you from this century.. or the next... etc?
>>
How can you be from the future, when travelling to the past means you will never be able to formulate the intent of doing the thing you're doing because you will already have done it?

Explain yourself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.