[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a find a chick who is will willingly (without being paid)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Uhhh.jpg (42 KB, 250x337) Image search: [Google]
Uhhh.jpg
42 KB, 250x337
How can a find a chick who is will willingly (without being paid) send me pics of her butthole when I need jack off material. I'm not even interested in sex anymore but lewd pictures on demand would slightly improve the quality of my life.
>>
Become an orbiter and then let it slip that you'll lose interest unless there's some lewdity on demand.
>>
>>24947494
I dunno, but when you figure that out, ask her if she'll send me pictures of her feet, too.
>>
>>24947547

But that doesn't make any sense. If I'm an orbiter it can be assumed that they will never be interested. Plus they can always just go to Chad.
>>
File: pepepoundingstacy.gif (1 MB, 432x223) Image search: [Google]
pepepoundingstacy.gif
1 MB, 432x223
>>24947591

They will never be interested in pic related IRL however if you lend a sympathetic ear and allow yourself to be friendzoned to the point where they become addicted to having you as their confidante then they may consider piquing your interest if you act bored and stop responding to them.
>>
>>24947494
they're called camwhores.

>>>/soc/
>>>/camsites/
etc.
>>
>>24947636

lol you have no idea how women work. Even if you "befriend" them they will never wanna send nudes unless you're Chad. Hell, sometimes they don't even reply when you wanna have a normal conversation.
>>
>>24947695

/soc/ is Dick City, and the few girls there are attention whores who don't want to be lewd. And if they do want to be lewd they wouldn't do it for free.
>>
>>24947698

That's not true. Even in the arcanine tinychats fembots sometimes fapped with robots and I'm talking about going beyond that and becoming a warm cushion that they look forward to every day or couple of days.

Yeah it will be on their time and their terms and inclinations at first but if done right it can work.

>>24947719

/soc/ attention whores are lewd to the general public there. Why wouldn't they be lewd to someone who got to know them?
>>
>>24947834

Yeah but I really don't care about getting to know them and all that. I just wanna see butthole and that's that. It would be a huge waste of time getting to know them when it's not guaranteed they'll do it
>>
>>24948019

I'm just recounting of how it happened to me inadvertantly. Maybe some of the red pilled on women guys can chime in now because I'm stumped.
>>
Ill send u lewd pics but im a guy

Ive got a big booty tho
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.