[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you boys play with your prostate? Does it help your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1356406483998.jpg (223 KB, 808x800) Image search: [Google]
1356406483998.jpg
223 KB, 808x800
Do any of you boys play with your prostate?
Does it help your wank sessions?
>>
yes and yes
next question
>>
>>24947330
What's your preferred meat when you buy a subway sandwich handcrafted by a professional sandwich artist?
>>
>>24947292

Tried it consistently but I never got any reaction out of the damn thing.

I prefer the company of men so it's damn disappointing.
>>
>>24947292
No, because I'm not a faggot.

My butt is unidirectional and will remain that day barring my death or the occasional prostate exam.
>>
>>24947384
Aren't you curious about how much cum you can let out?
I've never had success with it and always go flaccid, but I still want to see if I can let out a lot of cum.
>>
>>24947409
>Aren't you curious about how much cum you can let out?
I would just buy an onahole if I were curious.

It also just sounds nasty. The shit, the smell, the prep, the cleanup, the blood, the fear of something getting stuck up there, the loss of sphincter control if you play with it too much.

Anal is just unpleasant all around.
>>
>>24947493
>I would just buy an onahole if I were curious

I have several and I don't see much of an increase. I want to see if I can let out H-Manga levels of semen inside of my Lilith Uterus.
I'm always so disappointed when fapping to 2D, and seeing how much smaller my loads are.
>>
yes I love diddling my prostate, my boyfriend ties me up & forces me to cum with a vibrator , it feels so good that I cum from my sissy cock too. It is the best feeling in the world , my legs go numb after cumming so hard
>>
>>24947357
I like a steak and cheese salad because I'm doing keto. It's not the best value I can get so I don't usually get Subway. If I had a pick of fast food I'd go with Chipotle because I can hit my macros nicely there.
>>
File: MAXIMUM OVERCUM.jpg (82 KB, 601x569) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUM OVERCUM.jpg
82 KB, 601x569
>>24947541
>I want to see if I can let out H-Manga levels of semen inside of my Lilith Uterus.
>I'm always so disappointed when fapping to 2D, and seeing how much smaller my loads are.

Have you tried pic related?
>>
>>24947644
Yes, though to be honest I'm not sure if I was dedicated enough.
Got almost everything except the pygeum since it's not sold in my country. I still have the bottles, so I may try again.
>>
>>24947667
You have to drink metric fucktons of water in addition to the supplements, they don't emphasize that enough.
>>
It's completely different and extremely intense. It has the potential to bring things to a (w)hole other level.

The problem is that it requires rinsing and it can still be messy. HFO is possible, but it's a lot of work and unreliable.

I recommend it. It's worth a try. Buy a cheap prostate plug to see if it's for you.
>>
>>24947824
>Buy a cheap prostate plug to see if it's for you.
I don't know if I'd recommend that. I think it's important to not get a cheap plug since cheap tends to result in chemically unsafe products. There are good quality silicone and glass plugs on the market for fairly cheap. Even if someone is just starting out I wouldn't recommend going cheap. Too many super cheap products often cause irritation from the chemicals.
Personal recommendations are Tantus, Vixen Creations, or Vamp Silicone products.
Tantus has some small beginner plugs for only ~$34, which is pretty good for a pure silicone product.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.