[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vietnamese qts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: viet.jpg (35 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
viet.jpg
35 KB, 500x350
Never see threads on Vietnamese women. Why is that?

What are your experiences with them.
Most importantly: Do you have pics of any qts?
>>
>>24947231
They are very qt, my best friend is Vietnamese and all the girls in his family look a lot like your pic.
>>
My boss is a Vietnamese lady. I couldn't believe it but she actually suggested to me to marry one of her nieces to bring her over to Canada.
>>
Don't they range the whole gamut from cute down to not so cute? I also heard there's a difference between northern and southern vietnamese even thought he country is fairly small and quite ancient.
>>
>>24947231

Often hot but very materialistic and status obsessed like all East Asians. Definitely more fun and enjoyable to be around than the average Chinese woman. And the food. Good god, the food.
>>
>>24947366
Should've done it lad
>>
One of the wider ranges of attracivenesses as far as Asians go, you get everything from ug-mugs to absolute qts, and everything in between. Japanese and Chinese arr rook same but with Vietnamese there seems to be a little more variation.
They're usually less insane than other Asians, from my experience.
>>
They're alright, some are cute, some are not. All of them are terribly short though, if that's a problem for some guys. Went over there for a couple months and banged the two I stayed with, relatives. Nice, polite/traditional, great cooks and probably great homemakers.
>>
>>24947231
I dated a vietnamese girl for a year and visited vietnam. Vietnamese women are all fucking insane
>>
File: 1426361418555.jpg (36 KB, 390x388) Image search: [Google]
1426361418555.jpg
36 KB, 390x388
>that 9/10 Vietnamese friend you had in high school who were too pussy to engage even though she was sweet as fuck and would probably laugh off my autism
>>
>>24947778
Still work there so you never know i may go for it.
>>
>>24947818
This. Every single Vietnamese woman I've ever known has either some kind of personality issue or is just completely insane.
>>
>>24947799
>banged the two I stayed with, relatives
>relatives

wut
>>
>>24947818
>>24947899
>muh generalizations
what does this even add to a conversation? Seems kind of dismissive to claim that en entire race is "completely insane" based off anecdotal evidence
>>
>>24947875
You should ask for her picture, but say it jokingly, so you can back off if that is it a misstep.
>>
File: 1440953577779.jpg (283 KB, 567x425) Image search: [Google]
1440953577779.jpg
283 KB, 567x425
>>24947979
Its funny, when they started coming to work for us, I didn't think much of them looks wise. slowly tho since most of the time Im around viet woman from young to old I have gotten used to there general features, and the girls whom i originally thought were average, I now consider attractive.

I think in a way thats kinda funny. Wonder if I would feel that way say if I worked around a bunch of Indian or Black women.
>>
>>24947913
Ah, relatives of each other, not me. Lost my shit when I read it again.
>>
Vietnamese male here. You Whiteys can have them. Westernized or not, a lot of them are extremely vapid and materialisic :^) So much so that they are comparable to regular Western women. There are also different types of Viets due to Chinese/Cham/Khmer empires/rule in the region over the years, so they aren't all as White as the one in OP's pic. Keep your eyes out for the ghetto ones (there are a lot of those in Southern California).
>>
>>24948249
Can you share some positive as well as negative experiences? I live in Canada, have you interacted or learnt of a reputation the ones here have?
>>
>>24948448
I don't know too much about Vietnamese-Canadians other than the fact that there might have been a bit of a gang culture running in Toronto just as it did here in Southern California in the 90's. If it's anything like it is in Southern California, many go to college and follow the zeitgeist of the era. I'd say that there's an extremely small fraction of them who are truly infatuated with gangsters. As I hear, there is a signicant amount who work at clubs/bars for cash and also go through with college and such.

Relevant Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iK_bu_z6Bk

Really, all Vietnamese chicks are gold diggers. Most also typically try to emulate White people as best as they can for some reason. Most of them are extremely incompetent and neglectful. This is coming from a person with several female cousins and all.

On the bright side, good-looking ones make good trophy wives. And there are also a few of them who are very competent in handling things.

Overall, they are like any other women. The only way you could fuck up is by being controlling like many of their parents possibly were.
>>
>>24948763
Interesting about the gang thing. In early to mid 2000s vietnamese were the main gangsters in Calgary.
>>
>>24948891
What can I say :^) We have a penchant for being lawless
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.