[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf hasn't put out in a month because so busy with work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1372585191733.gif (484 KB, 360x288) Image search: [Google]
1372585191733.gif
484 KB, 360x288
>gf hasn't put out in a month because so busy with work :( :(
>texts me wedding dress photos

LOL
>>
So I guess delusions held by women thread.
>>
You know she's fucking someone she works with right
>>
>>24947225
>because so busy with work
lol
>>
>>24947570
Well she is a nurse.
And all of her doctors are tiny little asian men for some reason.
>>
>>24947677
Have you never seen E.R or grays anatomy? Chad dr's everywhere bruh
>>
>>24947705
I've been to her work.
90% korean, 10% punjabi
>>
>>24947677
Doesn't have to necessarily be a doctor, could be administration staff, another nurse, a security guy, the janitor, even a patient or patients guest
>>
>>24947225
haven't seen that stupid bear in a long time
>>
ok jesus shit, she might be cheating on me.
regardless, this was more of a "why are women so entitled" thread.
>>
>>24947225
Oh god, it's been so long. What show was this gif from? I vaguely remember watching it as a kid.
>>
>>24947905
Bear in the big blue house
>>
>>24947225
Congratulations mr. Betaprovider, you got yourselves caught :^)
>>
>>24947905
WELCOME
TO
THE
JEW
HOUSE
>>
>>24947225
>>gf

Get the fuck out.

But if you insist on staying, ask her why she thinks she'll get a wedding dress when she has made it clear she would fail to fulfill her duties as a wife.
>>
>>24947923
Oh yeah, now I remember. Thanks f@m.

>tfw many years have gone by and I've barely progressed past childhood.
>>
>>24947946
Yeah man that is what I was getting at.

I'm just unsure how to word it.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (78 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
78 KB, 480x270
>>24947781

When anon is trying hard to troll, but there are so many normies on this board now that you can't pander to their delusions and insecurities,
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.