[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >good looking guy but nothing major, tall, good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: gossip[1].jpg (26 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
gossip[1].jpg
26 KB, 425x282
>be me
>good looking guy but nothing major, tall, good looking face, meh body
>dress kinda bad but again nothing major: due to skinnyfat body my clothes look a little bit odd and are usually a bit larger or smaller than they should be but not by a lot, not very trendy.

>go out to have dinner, go to a party, to have a drink or whatever and for some reason draw a lot of attention to myself
>dont act particularly odd, maybe shake my foot or lean forward close to whomever Im speaking to but otherwise not any other behavior that might seem sperglike.
>will usually have entire groups of people gawking at me as if Im the fucking missing link
>almost never make out what theyre saying but pretty sure a lot of times theyre talking about me

I was just out having dinner with a female friend of mine and the group of around 10 people that were sitting next to us were all looking at me for quite a long time, I only glanced at them a couple of times but they didnt even stop staring at me then, worst part is every one of them had a different look on their face, one gay guy and a chick were looking at me in a flirty way, another chick and another guy were looking at me with disgust, another guy was mocking me and always imitated my moved when I corrected my posture.

Id like to think that Im just paranoid but this shit happens way too often.
Im not shy or introverted at all but I really couldnt give 2 fucks about the people around me, why the hell do normies love gossiping and judging the people in their immediate surroundings so much?

anyone can recommend me any good literature on the matter? does that shit even have a name?

I really suck with group etiquette and have never really understood the idea behind party gossip and stuff like that.
>>
>>24947103
you sound paranoid. consider this an actual option.
>>
if you think some people find you attractive and others don't then maybe it's just how you present yourself. you have a different state of mind and normies can weed you out too easily. normies are exceptional at reading body language- don't forget.
>>
>>24947194
I feel exactly like OP all the time. I start giving dirty looks to whoever starts talking shit about me and then it gets worse.

Is there a happy pill that gets rid of this? I take cymbalta already
>>
>>24947194

I am a paranoid person, it doesnt mean that couldnt happen, as I said, this happens a lot of times for it to just be coincidence/paranoia.

>>24947210
this is probably true, Im a bit anxious and usually dont show any signs but I know a lot of people can easily read between the lines, still my point is not so much whats happening to myself but whats up with normies obsessing over what everyone around them do? I know its relatively common but I never really understood it.

I can understand if some random guy pinpoints X or Y deffect about some other guy in a party to stacy in order to increase his social value and get laid, but I dont get why a whole group of people who are only out for a drink would do that or what benefit could they garner from "hey everyone! look at that random guy 15 ft away from us! he looks stupid/nervous/hot/like he has a big dick!

what would they even respond

>yeah marc, that guy looks very stupid indeed
>I bet he eats his boogers
>oh youre such a douche marc!
>>
you're being gangstalked, OP. look it up
>>
>>24947103
get a better body n stop being skinnyfat
it will change everything 4 U
>>
That's just your narcissism

t. Narcissist
>>
>>24947596

I know about it, Ive read a lot on the matter

A year ago I remember hearing a group of people yell "Anon, we know who you are! outside my window, a few months before that there was a group of people sitting below my balcony yelling "get a psychologist!" they went away after I opened my curtain to see who was there.

Before I moved here I had really bad panick attacks and would yell at the top of my lungs, had the cops called on me a few times even, Im pretty sure thats what could have triggered that.

I also had a weird episode where I was at a friends friend house with said friend, a female colleague of my friends friend was there too.

I mentioned Ive read somewhere that some institute in india made an experiment on mind reading, the conversation kept on going but when I went to get a cigarette my friends friend colleage said "oh, he doesnt know how it works" and after I entered the room my friends friend said in a low voice "dont sacrifice yourself" that shit was eerie...
>>
bomping
>>
>>24947767
Have you ever been to a psychologist anon? Not trying to bully or call you crazy.
>>
>>24947103
im almost certain you are paranoid m8. this is a pretty common thing that happens to a lot of people, its just out of control for you. just remind yourself they are not looking at you
>>
>>24948108

yup, mom is borderline, has made me go to psychologists since I was 9, theyve never found anything wrong with me and they know the panic attacks I used to have were due to living in a broken home.

Have even had brain scans done on me, nothing unusual.
>>
I think you've just got anxiety man. Normies don't sit around gossiping about some dude having weird posture
>>
>>24948306

>Normies don't sit around gossiping about some dude having weird posture

Get a load of this guy
>>
you're either mad, being gangstalked or not as average as you say you are.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.