[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you ever date a shitskin Asian if she was cute enough?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x632
Would you ever date a shitskin Asian if she was cute enough?
>>
I wouldn't date outside my race.
>>
>>24947038
No, but it's tempting sometimes.

I consider East Asians (Chinese/Japanese/Korean) culturally equal to whites, or even superior in the modern age.
>>
>>24947373
You weeaboos, man.
>>
I'm a doctor so 99% of the women Im around are those types of asians (Filipino nurses)

0% of them are qt enough to date.
>>
Filipino women are hard workers and know how to please their guy due to the culture they grow up in.

However, most are usually ugly. If I found a qt, I would date her in a heart beat

>tfw actually know one such girl like this but she is married and i cry everytime I see her
>tfw all the other girls that i see that are filipino are too ugly for me to want to be around
>>
>>24947038
There's one in my neighborhood that comes around sometimes

Great body actually and a lot younger than me

I think in a couple years it's gonna clear up for her once she's out on her own and wagekekin
>>
>>24947038

dark skin asian's are top tier. especially the beautiful ones

shut the fuck up
>>
File: hoverkot.jpg (27 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
hoverkot.jpg
27 KB, 720x720
I need feel reciprocity between us... Feelings of this magnitude transcend ethnicities, thats why humans are so interesting.
>>
>>24947597

i'll second this
>>
I'd date anyone that I could get along with. I don't know why people care about race so much.

My oneitis was born in/grew up in the U.S. but is Chinese. But she hates me.
>>
>>24947038
lets face it, youre asking the wrong forum, the men here cant get any women
>>
yes because I might know what it will be like if I had dated that flip in high school who liked me

>mfw she was passable then
>mfw she is half a stacy now
>>
>>24947038
Does Chinese count as shitskin?
>>
As a white male I would love to date outside my race. I've never had the opportunity to.
>>
Pump and dump sure
>>
i dated a shit skin asian by the name of _____ she was a bitch
>>
>>24947038
Yeah but you ain't roastie
>>
>>24947373
You keked weeabos are the worst. You think they're superior because of all the anime, k-pop shit you see in the media. Go live there, you'll understand. Stupid beta fuck.
>>
Im white and have lost interest in white women

i blame my mother and sister, part of the reason ill never EVER date blondes

unless they are qt ill most likely marry an asian, im in toronto so it shouldnt be hard
>>
>>24947038
Would you ever date a pig skin white boy nerd if he's cute enough?
>>
>Dating any kind of women
>Not going Chad route of pumping and dumping

Dating and the illusion known as love complicate life
>>
>>24947417
>>24949320
>considers all east asians equal
>weeaboo

>Go live there, you'll understand.

Understand what? A healthy, hardworking society with almost no violent crime, and a culture where it's okay to be proud of you race and heritage, and keep the rest of the world's garbage out?
>>
>>24947484
Filipinos aren't Asians, you moron. It's like calling Arabs white. Yeah, they might be in the most technical sense, but they're neither genetically nor culturally equal to East Asians or Europeans, respectively.
>>
>>24947648
You could have saved her, anon.
>>
literal trash tier, they're just like the rest but an ultra inferiority complex which makes them crave white dick.
nothing is more disgusting than an Asian whore who lusts after white cock.
>>
>>24947038
Yes. The only girl I ever hugged and held hands was a Japanese girl (diaspora actually). Plus, half of the population of my country is mixed so its not a taboo here
>>
>>24950056
What country?

Brazil?
>>
>>24950082
Yes. Sao Paulo to be exact
>>
File: 1425002050341.jpg (27 KB, 403x312) Image search: [Google]
1425002050341.jpg
27 KB, 403x312
>>24947517
And robots go on to complain that all women care about is looks.
>>
>>24947038
Fucking yes i would

brown skin girls are sexy as fuck
>>
>>24947038
>would you ever date a...
yes

where is she
>>
no, you'll end up raising a shitty half breed like me
>>
if i could fuck her
>>
>>24947373
>asians
>equal to whites
>>
>>24947038
I once banged a Korean chick 27 times with lighter skin than myself. I'm Irish. Does that still count as shitskin.
>>
>>24947038
Oliveskinned and light brown skin are the best actually, but darker is fine too
>>
>>24952793
>oliveskin

its called shitskin
>>
Just post more qts desu
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.