[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you know its the sugar thats making you depressed and killing you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ketchup_1.jpg (508 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ketchup_1.jpg
508 KB, 1024x768
you know its the sugar thats making you depressed and killing you
>>
Naw. I cut out sugar and salt/sodium and my heads still fucked up
>>
>>24947034
drink more water and exercise
>>
>>24947007
Yes, that and the jealous husband who is threatening to kill me.
>>
>>24947007
Is that the ketchup with lycopene in it? I'm allergic to that shit, family, fuck you very much.
>>
>>24948205
>people are jealous of you
and yet here you are...
>>
citation needed you fucking faggot
>>
>>24947007
I used to think that so I cut sugar out for years.

Recently I said fuck it and started eating tons of sugar again. I'm happier now desu.

tldr: you're wrong.
>>
>>24948205
You shouldn't kekold people 2bh.
>>
Low blood sugar will fuck with your emotions desu
>>
>>24948318
It was long long ago.
>>
You know it's [recent thing I read and am now paranoid about] that's making you depressed and killing you.
>>
It can't possibly JUST be the sugar.

Ate what my parents fed me. Felt like garbage.

Tried limiting my calories. Felt like garbage.

Ate Fatburgers and milkshakes. Felt like garbage.

Ate meat and veggies. Felt like garbage.

Ate a fuckton of nuts, clif bars, eggs, milk, and protein shakes. Felt like garbage.

Eat a colossal amount of sugar nowadays in fruit and don't even care about calories. Can take a normal shit now. Still feel like garbage.

Can't JUST be sugar.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.