[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I probably should have thought of this before I started but oh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (492 KB, 654x490) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
492 KB, 654x490
I probably should have thought of this before I started but oh well? Anyone have any cool original ideas for a VN? I wanna do something funny not a dating thing.
>>
You have a bunch of very assertive girls trying to hit on you each with a distinct personality
The MC only wants to play video games
>>
>>24946858
so the world god only knows??
>>
Extremely shamefur self bump
>>
>>24946821
>It is the future
>World economy contracts and tax revenues evaporate, birth rate well below replacement
>Male rape is at an all-time high
>Impregnating a girl carries with it a life sentence of indentured tech support and handing over betabux
>You have a harem of beautiful sex robots, each more pure and beautiful than the last
>Meatspace roasties keep trying to infiltrate the harem to collect betabux
>You must safely navigate this horrifying sexual hellscape to emerge NEET, clean, and sexually fulfilled
>>
>>24946821
Whatever you do make the entire soundtrack vaporwave.
>>
>>24947066
what do you mean by vaporware? How does that apply to a soundtrack?
>>
>>24947106
vaporwave, not vaporware
>>
Make the first VN solely around kuckolding. It will go viral on here then reddit.
>>
>>24947106
Take random pop songs from the 80s and slow them down by 20%
>>
>>24947106
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unN7QvSWSTo
>>
>>24947162
Is that legal to put in my game since its a different pitch?
>>
>>24947144
There already are VNs based on the kek fetish, or NTR as it is known.
>>
>>24947196
Who gives a fuck about legality? It's not like you're gonna sell it are you?
>>
>>24947228
No but I wanna put it online.
>>
>>24946821
You are the last humans on Earth and have to rebuild civilization. Realistic mechanics that deal with pregnancy, santiation, child-rearning, etc.
>>
>>24947245
it'll never be popular enough for you to be sued for the music desu wa
>>
I have an idea...

An ISIS dating simulator. With Muhammad as the gay option.
>>
>>24947289
I could even add a "stone the whores" minigame
>>
>>24947289
The first of the haram genre of dating games
>>
>>24947306
Yeah, a dating sim where you can honor kill the loli
>>
Dating sim in which you're in which the girls aren't interested in you whatsoever, they merely want to use you to get to chad in the end.
>>
>>24947403
I actually really like this idea. Could be quite funny, especially if the player thinks it's just a regular dating sim.
>>
it's a reverse dating sim where hot girls want to get in your pants but you have to be as big of a douchebag to them as possible
>>
>>24947209
None translated. This would go mainstream senpai.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.