[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>date a conservative woman, they said! >date a virgin,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1412012189490.png (28 KB, 608x780) Image search: [Google]
1412012189490.png
28 KB, 608x780
>date a conservative woman, they said!
>date a virgin, they said!
My girlfriend is frigid as fuck. I took her virginity (without her total cooperation) and she does nothing but tremble in bed.
>>
>>24946702
Rapist scum.
I bet your not a sehdhdhdb
>>
>>24946876
What the hell is that?

I didn't rape her.
>>
>>24947028
>without her total cooperation
That sounds like a light form of rape buddy, also, cooperation isn't the right word to use

That trembling stuff sounds pretty fucking hot so why are you bitching
>>
>>24947107
She's unresponsive, she just lied there like a dead fish, whimpering.
>>
>>24946702
Sounds cute desu
>>
>>24947146
She is, but she kept putting off sex after we had been in a relationship for eight months. I think she wanted to wait until marriage. She literally didn't know what it was until I told her (she's eighteen and homeschooled), and when I did she said, "That sounds disgusting, why would anyone ever want to do that?" When I kissed her for the first time she literally got red as fuck and dizzy and had to sit down, and it was just a light kiss on the lips.
>>
>>24947261
>wait until marriage
where do i get a girl like this to be honest family
>>
>>24947261
She sounds really cute. I'd wife that shit up sensei
>>
>>24947286
She's Ukrainian and a fanatical Orthodox Christian. Her family came over when she was ten

>>24947293
Eh, not really interested. I mainly wanted to bang her but she had naive ideas
>>
File: foundme.png (294 KB, 721x1000) Image search: [Google]
foundme.png
294 KB, 721x1000
>>24947133
hhaha, she is fucked in the head from all the brainwashing. She probably thinks enjoying sex will get her to hell or something.

Get rid of her anon, before she stabs you, ends herself or tells someone you raped her. I'm dead serious
>>
>>24947346
I'm already going to.

She is really fucked up too, you're right. We were making out for the first time and she said, "Oh, God, no, this is wrong," and she even mentioned it was the Nativity Fast, and I started groping her breast and she softly moaned but pulled my hand off and she said, "please, marry me," so I started kissing her again and she became responsive, then stopped and told me she said to go, but I undressed her as she kept shaking her head.
>>
You got the wrong kind, senpai. I dated a preacher's daughter and she was a freak. Her upbringing seeped out int he cutest, hottest ways. She didn't swear. She'd just moan "oh my goodness" while I pounded her, "Gracious!" as I came on her face, etc.

She was also cheating on her bf with me. If not for that I would have deffo wifed her up instead of losing interest.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.