[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have been feeling angry and sad for a long time but now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: smug.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
So I have been feeling angry and sad for a long time but now I just laugh inside and feel smug.

Who /smug/?
Share your stories and tips.

To start being smug whenever you start feeling angry or sad just block it out and put on a smug faces it will make normies angry.
>>
Normies love it when you are sad or angry it makes them feel better about there shitty lives.

A normie looks at you in the street just put on a smug face your mom tells you to clean your room even if you are 25 just put on a smug face you are without a home and drinking rum on the street sing a song with a smug face.
>>
You gun down normies and pass a security camera give it a smug face you just pissed yourself put on a smug face.

Normies force us to feel bad about ourselves because we are no like them so don't feel bad just feel smug.
>>
When no one is replying put on a smug face.
>>
>>24946843
I like your thread anon do more situations that call for a smug face
>>
Teacher calls you out or says some stupid shit
>smug face
>>
File: NukeEyesHappy.jpg (32 KB, 680x643) Image search: [Google]
NukeEyesHappy.jpg
32 KB, 680x643
>be me
>date a girl in my junior year of high school, she's a senior
>she abruptly stops talking to me over the summer for no reason, just cuts off all contact
>by the next year her facebook name changes
>she got married to some guy
>depression sets in
>get through senior year, graduate, go to uni
>I'm a theaterfag so I get involved in the department
>find out that the guy my ex-gf is married to is also in this school, in this department
>basically lose my shit, anxiety up the asshole
>actually meet him for the first time
>he has a 2/10 face, is a complete autist and a terrible actor
>everybody in the department thinks he's an idiot for getting married at 20
>he's basically flat broke (his "job" is being in the army national guard) and he and my ex live with her mother
>find out that their wedding was abrupt and trailertrash-tier, she wore shorts and a tank top to it
>all anxiety and sadness disappears, replaced by pure smug
>start subtly roasting him whenever the opportunity arises
>make a big show out of calling him a "married man" whenever I get the chance
>it starts to make him upset
>he whines to other people that "Anon is trying to turn the department against me!"
>the people he tells this to are actually on my side, so they fake sympathy for him and report back to me later and we share a mighty kek
>mfw the fact that he's getting upset means he's insecure about his marriage
>mfw this insecurity is only going to grow the more I mess with him, inevitably leading to problems in their relationship
>mfw I don't have any feelings for her anymore and don't even want her back, I just want to crash this marriage with no survivors purely out of spite and to see if I can

I have achieved levels of smug that I previously only dreamed about.
>>
File: 1437197038929.jpg (112 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1437197038929.jpg
112 KB, 700x700
>>24946698
>be on public transit
>bus is about to pull away from curb
>see people running to try and catch the bus
>bus doesn't stop
>wave at them
>>
>>24947750
this made me happier than it should have. Keep the smug vibes up bro
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 334x750
>>24946698
>be in class
>girl I used to date in this class, she broke up with me
>she asked to be friends and I agreed because I'm a beta and can't say no
>openly flirt with a friend of hers in front of her
>she just stares at us giggling and touching each other
>>
File: download_20151204_195154.png (158 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
download_20151204_195154.png
158 KB, 640x635
>be me earlier today.
>getting haircut
>bitch doesn't shampoo me afterwards
>offers me no hair gel.
>offer her no tip
>>
File: 1445322491821.jpg (33 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1445322491821.jpg
33 KB, 500x281
>cut off contact with friends after learning they were talking shit behind my back
>realize I'm happier without them
Smugness... yes, that's the feeling I have now.
>>
>>24947750
i support this, but only because i think it would be better for both of those two if they got divorced
>>
File: 1424629153352.jpg (39 KB, 528x492) Image search: [Google]
1424629153352.jpg
39 KB, 528x492
>at work yesterday morning
>ex-gf is there, her shift ended when I started
>she invites me to dinner that night with a couple co-workers (two of which are roommates)
>try to get out of it, but she and one of the roomies insist I go
>tell her I'll let her know later
>get an idea
>contact my recently acquired FWB and invite her to go with me as a date
>she accepts
>text ex and ask if she minds if I bring a date (even though she dumped me months ago)
>responds "Of course not" and says I can do whatever I want
>know she's annoyed because she never uses punctuation when she's annoyed or upset
>9:00pm rolls by
>let her know I'm going to be late since I'm showing up with my date
>we get there like half an hour late, and all 5 people who were there waited to order
>date and I sit at end of table angled toward each other, everyone introduces themselves
>immediately begin to flirt with her, putting my hands under the table and rubbing her thighs not even a minute after sitting down
>FWB and I are just having our own conversation while everyone else is carrying on
>everyone but my ex tries to make my FWB feel included in the various conversations
>FWB leans in and kisses me several times while everyone waits for our food
>I feed her every now and then, she feeds me
>more cute light kisses while ex is glaring every now and then in our direction
>FWB notices this and begins whispering in my ear every now and then as well
>we're still holding hands and I'm rubbing her thighs under the table
>we finish our food and leave the group early
>we drive back to my place
>on the way, FWB was talking about how much she was being glared at by the ex, but is glad she was pissed off
>ex was going to come over with my two co-worker/roommates after the dinner, but never showed up
>probably because she thought FWB and I were coming home to fuck
>mfw she was right
>>
>>24950465
this is me familia
>>
>>24950976
your FWB sounds like a qt3.14
>>
>>24951126
She's a real keeper. Hoping to move things into a relationship kind of deal but it seems very unlikely. Great sex though. Ex wouldn't even put out because she's one of those good Christian girls... which is why we broke up. Got to at least eat her pussy a ton though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.