[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easy way to get a heart attack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9
File: Xtreme_Grape_image_(2).jpg (1 MB, 1824x4592) Image search: [Google]
Xtreme_Grape_image_(2).jpg
1 MB, 1824x4592
Easy way to get a heart attack
>>
File: nosleepforyou.jpg (59 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
nosleepforyou.jpg
59 KB, 650x650
>>24946625

Easier way
>>
File: za.jpg (11 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
za.jpg
11 KB, 318x159
Slow and easy does it
>>
File: ProdLeftTD_2013OrigBerryBottle.jpg (24 KB, 216x320) Image search: [Google]
ProdLeftTD_2013OrigBerryBottle.jpg
24 KB, 216x320
heart murmurs
>>
File: Perfect_luther_burger.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
Perfect_luther_burger.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
>>24946625
some og commentin right here.
>>
I took 100 mgs of ephedrine once cause I thought I overdosed on ghb and it made sense at the time. My heart was literally in pain.
>>
File: Vyvanse 2.jpg (14 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
Vyvanse 2.jpg
14 KB, 288x216
You'll cowards don't even suffer cardiac arrest.
>>
>>24946992
Not even after snorting 3 of those and eating 2, try shooting speed.
>>
Back in HS my friend drank 2 of those before weightlifting, it was like he was on crack or some shit.
>>
File: 51opeg7i8nL.jpg (51 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
51opeg7i8nL.jpg
51 KB, 500x318
Easier way that tastes better
>>
File: eca-stack-300x170.jpg (27 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
eca-stack-300x170.jpg
27 KB, 300x170
Easiest way imho
>>
Soysauce in the anus
>>
>tfw drink one of these before work,during work and then after.

Should i not be doing that?
>>
>been addicted to caffeine since 6th grade
>used to drink a solid POT of coffee each morning in high school and my parents said absolutely nothing
>used to put energy drinks on top of my alarm clock to wake up, then grab 2 energy drinks at 7-11 on the way to school because it was just cheaper to get 2
>used to order Venti and Trenta iced black coffee on my breaks from my after-school job
>once drank 5 5-Hour Energies on one shift and felt like I was on fire
>regularly consuming entire grams of caffeine at a time for over a decade
>have recently begun brewing black tea in hot coffee, which I like to call a "jitterbug" in my head
>smoke cigarettes and high-sativa weed constantly on top of this
>still perfectly healthy according to my doctor, but this lifestyle DOES give me fucking panic and anxiety attacks, and I went to the hospital for that shit once or twice before realizing that it was the result of just being THAT amped
>I've fucking shaken and twitched and paced constantly since I was a kid and the caffeine/pot combo has an oddly calming and focusing effect if I can balance it right
>>
Gains and heart attack in one
>>
>>24948406

Which one?

Original comment
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.