[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1447987451915.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1447987451915.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>Best friends with chad, because I knew him before he became super attractive.
>I fucking hate him for it.
>All the girls that start kind of liking me, immediately fall for him and his good looks and social skills. They forget about me.
>I simultaneously hate and fucking love my best friend because this keep happening
>My best friend ends up telling me that he actually purposely steals girls from me because he actually is a sadistic fuck that likes seeing me upset. He gets off on that. Also tells me he likes me.
>What the actual fuck.jpg.
idk how to react to this information /r9k/
>>
Either write him out of your life or be a kek forever. I mean what the fuck, he says he's your friend but he gets off to your suffering? Sounds like a parasite.
>>
Call him a faggot and cut all contact with him
then start listening to oi! and skinhead punk
start hanging out with skinheads, get tattoos and join them and all that shit
then call your friend and tell him "look man, i'm sorry the way I acted, i didn't know how to react. can you please meet me? I need to properly apologize"
then you and your skinhead lads jump him and beath him to death
>>
>>24946413

Have threesomes with him and make him your top bitch.
>>
I bet you and your friend are both ugly as fuck
>>
>>24946413
>Also tells me he likes me.
Like he genuinely considers you a friend, or he wants to pound that mediocre man ass?
>>
>being bestfriends with your bull
Just end your life family.
>>
>>24946413
make sweet love to him and break his heart
>>
>>24946413
Cut all human ties. Or at least stop trying for a gf, so that he can't get off on stealing them. And tell him your sexuality so he can be dissappointed that you're straight or you can bang each other.
>>
>>24946413
Stop crime together and join a police academy to perform undercover stings
>>
>>24946476
That's a pretty good idea.
>>
>>24946476
this desu senpai baka meme
>>
>>24947191
How are they going to catch criminals if they're always fucking in the back of the squad car.
>>
>>24947230
They can have Ice Cube be their mentor and they'll only have a bromance
>>
>>24946413
>Also tells me he likes me.
In a gay way? Sounds like the beginning of a pretty good BL manga
>>
>>24946413
Kill him in a school shooting.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.