[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY ARE WOMEN SO FUCKING ATTACHED TO THEIR CHILLINS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: mom-with-child.jpg (281 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
mom-with-child.jpg
281 KB, 1280x850
WHY ARE WOMEN SO FUCKING ATTACHED TO THEIR CHILLINS
>>
Because the human race can't survive otherwise.
>>
>>24946441
it fucking kills me when i see women being completely oblivious to everything but their little chillins
>>
>>24946127
People forgot we are a bag of water and chemicals. When she gives birth, body releases a shit ton of oxytocin which is the chemical that makes people form bonds. You release it when you have sex too, if I'm not mistaken you release a shit ton when you lose your virginity. I do recall a study concerning this, that's why first break ups are the hardest apparently. Not to sound edgy but love is quite literally a name we give to chemical responses that react to environmental stimuli.
>>
It's biological. They pretty much have to be, considering that we're one of the few animals to be born nearly helpless for several years. The female HAS to be attached or else she'd give up on the kid and we'd die out.
>>
>>24946529
i think about this all the time. but honestly, it's not good to. everything is just a reaction to our surroundings - it's better to take it at face value.
>>
>>24946127
Its like a drug that gets released inside their brain as soon as they breed. Dont try to comprehend subhuman instincts.
(all humans are some type of subhuman though, both of us included)

Fuck all kids, fuck all mothers except mine
Fucking pests, and yes i'm /edgy/
>>
File: 00.jpg (56 KB, 285x298) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
56 KB, 285x298
>>24946529
I don't have feelings or am I attracted to the girl who I lost my virginity with. But I think the girl I cum inside when I have sex has a strong bond with me but I don't care about her. She's just another booty call with a tight wet pussy and that's all I value her as.
>>
>>24946594
I think with the emergence of tech, people have forgotten how biological we really are. Still just like every other organism on this planet, we just won the race for top of the pyramid.
>>
>>24946597
and a faggot but we were just gonna chalk that one up to obviously anyways
>>
Basically like everyone else here has said, it's pretty much ingrained into our biology. However, even without that I think that when you spend hours in labor, potentially tearing from your v to your a, can get hemorrhoids from the pushing, then having this little creature attached to you for the next 3-4 years gives you a bit of Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
>>24946648
we're all faggots man

>defending humans
you really take them dicks though
>>
>>24946616
Congrats other chemicals in your brain have over ridden each other.
>captain badass over here
>>
>>24946127
I dunno I guess it's their b
>>
My mom is obsessed with babies/young kids. She'd never shut up about them growing up. Even today, nearly 30 years later, she'll watch videos with babies annoyingly crying all day.

(Unsurprinsingly, she was insanely overbearing and thus a large reason I'm so fucked up and posting here)

Like, I want a kid but I don't understand obsessing over them like that. They're so annoying and a giant pain.
>>
>>24946942
>My mom is obsessed with babies/young kids. She'd never shut up about them growing up. Even today, nearly 30 years later, she'll watch videos with babies annoyingly crying all day.
the grass is always greener on the other side, etc.
>>
>>24946793
>thinking his experience is uncommon
>thinking he's trying to be a badass

I was in the same situation he is in back during freshman year of college. I think that the whole release a bunch of oxycotin when you lose your virginity is just bullshit.
>>
>>24946529
>implying system restricted truths have any application to real life
You're relying on those chemicals to tell you you aren't a chemical.
>>
I love kids, they are so cute. I am hoping to have little girl or boy one day.
>>
From a more robotic point of view

Women are so self centered that the only thing they love is something they made with their own flesh and blood
>>
>>24946616
go to bed, Julian
>>
They're cute and it's great taking care of them. I wanted one so badly I even stole one and took care of it for awhile.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (44 KB, 600x651) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
44 KB, 600x651
>>24947172
i get it tb.h family
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.