[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think women are really mentally stunted or are they just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-12-22-25-34.png (399 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-12-22-25-34.png
399 KB, 800x1280
Do you think women are really mentally stunted or are they just pretending?
>>
do you think robots are really mentally stunted or are they just trolling?
>>
>>24945872
its hard to grow up when society treats you like a child
>>
Wtf is an art therapist?
>>
>>24945954
>tfw you know someone who became one of these after completely failing at everything else.

It's someone pretty much just does therapeutic art classes for troubled people
>>
>>24945872

Too bad there isn't a way to systematically kill everyone on tinder.
>>
>>24946071
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life
>>
>>24946129
>post Chad/Stacy profile
>get matches
>show up to their homes
>murder them

Not everyone, but it's a start
>>
>Laurentarantula

This is one of the edgiest profiles I've seen
>>
>>24945923
is your mother really a whore or does she just like to slut around?
>>
I don't get it, is she contradicting herself or what?
>>
>>24947507
She's a whore masquerading as a real human bean
>>
>>24947712

I was just looking at her paragraph and in the beginning it says she isn't going to come over but it's kinda implying she's open to someone else coming over. It comes off as realy batty.
>>
>>24945872
So while she's definitely got a chip on her shoulder and doesn't sound pleasant to be around, can I ask what the actual problem here is?
>>
>>24947775
Slut probably doesn't have a car
>>
>>24945872
I don't know why they crave that attention so much, but all of them do down to the last one. I mean I know men like attention too but you at least meet some guys that strongly prefer to be alone.
>>
>>24945872
literal 3/10 and I bet she still gets spammed with nonstop messages all day
women have it so fucking easy
>>
>>24946139
shut up retarded fuck. there is value in that. it's just that I would doubt her to be good at that.
>>
>>24947805

I never thought of that. So she twists that around to make it look like she's being picky.
>>
>>24946071

So they teach troubled people to become good at sketching and painting?
>>
File: heeeres just.jpg (35 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
heeeres just.jpg
35 KB, 620x388
>>24945872
>art therapist
Is that a real thing? Like, can she make money doing that?
>>
>>24947850
>there is value in that

tard with trad major detected
>>
>>24947927
can't your fedora "muh STEM" pea brain not process that or what?
>>
>>24947887
>>24947927
Yes, it is. Art and music can even people out; it's an alternative to poor behaviors. I find chopping things to be very therapeutic personally.
>>
>>24947973

I find listening to music quite therapeutic. Now I'm wondering if I can learn to compose it on my PC without dealing with 3D instruments. FL studio and the likes. At the least I could make remixes and play around. It would almost be like Beethoven.
>>
>>24947973
>I find chopping things to be very therapeutic personally.

Literal fucking autist
>>
>>24948024

Orrrrrr.... perhaps something else
>>
>>24945940
this.
I don't think the biological gap is great, but women demand to be coddled and cradled and given such special treatment that they just never develop the way men do. Men have to grow up because nobody will pick up the slack if we don't.
>>
>>24948024
I'm autistic but not because of that. Lots of normies have said the same thing about chopping vegetables.
>>
>>24947927
all of these retarded "jobs" women say they have or are pursuing are code for them having a rich family who pays for everything or working at starbucks and staying with whichever chad she's fucking that month. If you ever see a girl with a bio that has something like psychology or art listed as something they're interested in or working towards there is a 100% chance they have never paid a bill in their life.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.