[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Potential gf just asked this >Where did you say you were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
Potential gf just asked this

>Where did you say you were working again? I can't remember

tfw unemployed and living with parents
Is it time to end myself or do I tell her the truth?
>>
Any advice would be appreciated
>>
tell her you just got fired and you are looking for another job.

buys you time to make up another lie.
>>
In a similar boat, OP. I just don't date atm. Why even try
>>
>>24945573
Tell her you work from your house and you're either a graphic design artist or a computer programmer
>>
>>24945963
I've had bad experiences lying. That always come back to bite you in the ass.
>>
>>24946047

at least OP might get to cum in her first.
>>
>>24946016
I don't think my conscious would let me lie like that. I'd much prefer just to try and sneak around the question somehow.
>>
>>24945573
Just tell her, if you lie she is liking you for your lies
>>
>>24946092
Dude, why even make this thread and ask for advice, if you already know what you're going to do? You're not going to "sneak" around it. It'll come out that you're a failure and she'll stop responding. So either lie or stop texting her already
>>
File: ejStGpk.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
ejStGpk.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>24946126
>>24946128
Alright. I told her the truth. The truth is that I'm going to school and I said that I just wanted to focus on that before getting a job,

Here's what she said
>Oh, that's cool. I kinda wanted to do that, just focus on school but I have a car to pay off (sad face emoji)

D-did I do good?
>>
Op , dude, LEARN TO FUCKING LIE!
Don't be a kek.

with love anon

p,s, learn to lie correctly.
>>
>>24946201
decent. how old are you, anon? How about her?
>>
>>24946626
21 and 21

About what you were expecting?
>>
>>24946201
That's fine. She seems like a nice girl. Good job.
>>
Just say you got laid off and are looking for work.

not really a lie
>>
>>24947026
Thanks for the reassurance
>>
Just make up shit, it's not her fucking business anyway.
>>
>>24947129
I maker her business if I'm serious about making a relationship with her, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 648x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 648x543
Just tell her the truth family. The truth will set you free.
>>
>>24945573

>tfw unemployed and living with parents

You have no social value

Fix your own fucking life before leaching onto someone else's
>>
>>24945573
You got to write this stuff down anon
>>
>>24946800
>21

That isn't old to be living at home.
>>
>>24948009
That's what I keep telling myself, but a lot of people my age are already living on their own or living with roommates in small apartments.
>>
>>24945573

You should not lie is not good. She will know some time.

Why do you not have job? I am wondering.
>>
>>24945573
>Potential gf
Every breathing and non-breathing woman on the planet is a potential gf to me. What makes her different?
>>
>>24949234
I'm afraid of reality and I'm a coward.
But that's changing. I'm going to get a job whether I like it or not. I have to get a job.
>>
>>24949269

Is hard to get job I know this. But good for you to try!
>>
>>24949246
She's kind and cute. That's it. I haven't gotten to know her any better yet.
>>
>>24949297
>She's kind and cute.
For now. Just remember that's how she lures in her betabux. Don't let that be you.
>>
>>24949315
I try not to think so cynically, but I am keeping my guard up. I've already arranged a first date and we're going hiking. That's super inexpensive.
Also, she seems to be fairly beta herself too.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.