[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The government can hire one of these four to destroy ISIS. Which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: dankfite.png (164 KB, 489x511) Image search: [Google]
dankfite.png
164 KB, 489x511
The government can hire one of these four to destroy ISIS.

Which one would get the job done fastest?

> inb4 linda shitposting
>>
>>24945469
stelios kontos, hands down.
>>
>>24945469
STELIO
>>
>>24945469
eggman

4 seconds
>>
Stelio obviously.
>>
saitama would fuck their shit easy
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 723x1167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 723x1167
>>24945469
None of those are trained diplomats. My BBC however, speaks 3000 languages.

Ima tell that bagdadi bitch to bend over
>>
>>24945469
>undertale
>one season man
I don't think we can be friends anon
>>
>>24945469
>Undermeme
I want you off this board.
>>
>>24945469
>implying Sans has the stamina to take on a whole organization of humans
>>
File: 2543456456.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
2543456456.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
>>24945469
>this /b/ tier thread
shove a scredriver up your ass, and film it for us pls desu
>>
>>24945469
None of them. They're not real. Fuck your retarded thread, you retard. I'm gonna go read the femanon thread now.
>>
Well considering Sans is literally a stall type, Stelio is a super bully, I don't know the faggot on the right, and OPM is overpowered on purpose I'd say OPM.
>>
>>24945469
literally who's on the right
>>
>>24945469
Your new...that's fine. It's fine. That is Oh Kay...Really...but I gotta tell you, I got to tell you....op..that POST, that post you just made...I gotta tell you I do not like it. Very rude. but it's ok like I said, it's ok...your new...but if you ever. IF YOU EVER, make me angry again I SHIT you not....I will sage your ass into A FUCKING MOZZARELLA SANDWHICH....but don't make do it....dont make me angery....as for this? Post...I suggest keep that shit moving on over to >>>/mlp/ if you know what's good for you
>>
>>24945469
THE DECISION IS OBVIOUS OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXj6sPZiE5M
>>
>>24947192
dennis from always sunny, cmon family to be honest
>>
Yooo that Greek mother flucker stelio would fuck up those towel heads.
>>
>>24947266
but how does Dennis and his Tools/psychopathy stand up to Punished "dunk" Sans, OPM, and Stelio?
The decision, clearly, should be decided by a 4 man brawl. Last one standing wins.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.