[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It really baffles me how Donald Trump is the leading republican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: 1443799586766.jpg (40 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1443799586766.jpg
40 KB, 240x240
It really baffles me how Donald Trump is the leading republican candidate
It's like a running joke that should have concluded long ago
>>
If Pena Nieto and Maduro won the Mexico and Venezuela elections, it shouldn't be a wonder if Trump wins the US ones (I mean, Americans placed Bush on the white house).

>Non-ASCII text is not allowed
>>
He's a meme candidate, plain and simple. He's loud, he's well-known, he's rich as fuck, and he's an extremist, which the GOP continues to see as a positive for some godforsaken reason.

And just like every other loudmouth extremist, he will be outvoted by the quiet majority. Hopefully that will prove to the Republicans that they need to start going more moderate to get anything they want done, especially since more of America is leaning liberal these days.
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 680x881) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 680x881
>>24945108
>>24945161

>>>/kukbook/
>>
>>24945108
Why?

It really baffles me how leftist can make baseless claims like calling him racist and get away with it.
>>
>>24945108
Yeah, it's kind of surprising. I'd never actually vote for that wack-job but at least the election would be entertaining before getting dragged into WW3.
>>
He says what everyone in America is thinking and he's not afraid to speak his mind.

How often have we had a president who actually says how they feel and doesn't just pander and bullshit? Like never.

Look at Obama.. he did the opposite of everything he said he would do during his campaign. He's also weak as shit.

Trump? He's a real man and he'll be a real president. Don't buy into the liberal bullshit about him being crazy. If you listen to all of the things he says, and not just cherrypicked quotes, it'll make sense.

"Ban all Muslims" isn't due to hatred of Muslims, it's due to the inherent danger letting all these Muslim refugees in poses due to ISIS sneaking in with them. It happened in Paris, it happened in California, and it almost happened in Switzerland. Trump intends to ban Muslims until a surefire way to prevent ISIS coming in is established, it's not a hatred of religion.

Trump is the man America needs right now. Shillery Clinton would make things much worse.
>>
>voting EVER for a richfag
it is like you faggots want a bad time
>>
File: image.jpg (559 KB, 1200x1149) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
559 KB, 1200x1149
>>24945178

Kill yourself leddit, we are taking back this country from self loathing c.ucks like you and your shitskin foot soldiers
>>
>>24945233

>implying a poorfag would ever get anywhere close to presidency
>>
>>24945178 Trump appeals to the silent though by being their loud voice. In an age where everyone's calling him racist for wanting secure borders, and stopping immigration from terrorist countries, there's alot of people who are sick of the bullshit.
>>
File: 1442456642791.png (2 MB, 1280x1812) Image search: [Google]
1442456642791.png
2 MB, 1280x1812
>>24945234
I will shitpost so hard next year about him since everyone knows he will just lose at the end

>Posting facebook frog
Hello reddit =)
>>
>>24945178
>leaning left
>House and Senate Republican majority
>surging support in right wing ideology globally
>"fascist" anti-immigrant government elected in Poland
>Sweden's "far right" SD party leading 5% ahead of current government in polls
>Le Pen likely to be new PM of France

Anon please
>>
>>24945276
>enter bathroom
>see this
what do
>>
>>24945108

Name a better candidate.

go on I fucking dare you
>>
can't stump
won't stump
never stump

the trump
>>
File: 1420864555920.jpg (202 KB, 1000x884) Image search: [Google]
1420864555920.jpg
202 KB, 1000x884
>>24945319
Fuck it to death ofcourse!

>>24945330
Everyone who isnt Trump :3
>>
>>24945178
>implying the silent majority are not the ones supporting trump
the general public has had it up to here with your shit, leftie
>>
>>24945330
Bernie Sanders. Check and mate.
>>
>>24945366
Fags hate trump.

God bless.
>>
>>24945385

That senile old cvck can't even secure his own podium let alone the fucking presidency.
>>
>Posts reddit tier libfag opinion
>Accompanied by redpilled Erika

Kill self 2bh
>>
He's a senile baby boomer who mainly appeals to other senile baby boomers; it's not surprising that Republikeks love him.

Demokucks aren't any better though. What the fuck happened to my country?
>>
>>24945108
The whole country has been a running joke since the 60s, if not earlier.
>>
>>24945421
And how exactly is he going to improve the country? Other than kicking out illegals who probably only work in shitty restaurants or as housemaids.
>>
>>24945330
Rand Paul
Too bad Americans are retarded
>>
>calling him a meme for no reason rather than disputing his policies
You are the reason he is so successful, you just attack him personally.

Not like Obama wasn't a meme for being black, not like Hillary isn't a woman meme, not like other politicians aren't the same, criminals doing whatever they can to get ahead.
>>
>>24945432
>ERRYONE IS AWWFUL
Who would you want as president then, huh?
>>
>>24945491
He's a meme because of his policies and his background. He's a former reality TV personality, and he isn't even that good of a businessman.
>>
>>24945491
What are you even talking about
Quit repeating what you hear other people say, it makes no sense in this context
>>
>>24945507
Someone sane who wont fuck up the country
>>
Just because he's saying things that /pol/ agrees with doesn't change the fact that it's Donald Trump
>>
>>24945519

>having an acting role disqualifies a candidate

Don't tell Reagan.
>>
>>24945519
How is he a meme because of his policies? if you've seen the polls you would know that most people agree with his policies.
>his background
What?
>former TV personality
You know politics is mostly about being a personality right?
>isn't even that good of a businessman
He is a better businessman than Obama and Hillary, and yes if you knew anything about the clintons they were businessmen/women for most of their lives, politics was just a way of accomplishing their goals.
>>
>>24945547
Donald Trump amassed a 6 billion dollar fortune on his own. That's pretty damn sane. Imagine the prosperity he can bring by leading America.
>>
>>24945528
What is hard to understand, friend?

I was stating that calling Trump a joke only shows you don't really understand politics, it only fuels him.
>>
>>24945385
All of Bernie's supporters are too young to vote tho LMAO checkmate faggot
>>
>>24945636
I didn't even say anything about Trump
I didn't say anything about Hillary or Bernie
You just pulled stuff out your ass and acted like it was relevant
I don't like any of those candidates, but none of them had to make it as far as they are at
>>
File: EricaBlush.png (321 KB, 553x972) Image search: [Google]
EricaBlush.png
321 KB, 553x972
It baffles me how the candidates are always shit every election. Trump is at least entertaining.
>>
>>24945763
>He's a meme candidate, plain and simple.
You didn't, but some people did.
>>
File: 1408950095229.png (362 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1408950095229.png
362 KB, 251x251
I don't agree with Trump on a lot of things and probably would not vote for him but I'll play devil's advocate.

Trump is basically advocating a protectionist economic policy (which would have been the norm for most of history) that prioritizes American workers over economic efficiency. The mainstream media and their mainstream candidates (both owned by international corporations) will never admit it but this country has been absolutely fleeced by avant-garde economic liberalism, currency manipulators, tax havens, and shit free trade agreements, mainly in the last 30 years, and the damage has been entirely absorbed by the lower and middle classes. This is why he frequently mentions China; yes, you can buy tons of cheap Chinese shit at Walmart, but that is of no benefit when half this country's working population (which is nearing historical lows) is earning less than $30k a year and has seen virtually no income growth for decades.

Trump is also anti-immigrant and that appeals to people for obvious reasons. Typecasting those reasons as being racist is as intellectually shallow as claiming most liberals have white-guilt. The majority of people entering this country end up on welfare and they use welfare at far greater rates than citizens by birth. Furthermore, it's easy to make the case that families who have been invested in this country for decades (namely by being tax-paying citizens) should take priority over immigrants looking to improve their financial situation by coming here. Saying that this country properly belongs to the Native Americans and therefore everyone is a guilty immigrant is stupid; this country became the undisputed economic/scientific/military/cultural leader in the world because of the investments put into it mainly by people living here in the 20th century.

There's no reason to accept more welfare-bound immigrants when citizens have non-existent bargaining power with their employers.
>>
>>24945763
>didn't say anything about Trump
My post that you responded to was talking to OP, he did talk about Trump and I didn't say anything about Bernie either.
>>
>>24945590
Fuck Reagan, most problems in the US and the world today are his fault. Did you know that the Reagan administration decided it would be a good idea to (openly) pay a certain Saudi billionaire to go to Afghanistan and lead Islamic extremists to fight off the Russian invasion? Look what happened ~20 years later.

>>24945593
Yeah, maybe I will vote for him. I kind of want to watch the world burn. I'm far left, but I also hate SJWs, the butthurt would be hilarious.
>>
>>24946196
I don't know why you would think it would make the world burn, I also don't understand how you can be far left but hate the SJWs when they stand for the same shit.
>>
>>24946397
The Western world (and the rest of it) has been going down the toilet since the 60s at the latest. Trump might speed up the collapse by actually pressing the red button on a whim.

You can be economically far left but still oppose multiculturalism, feminism, and degeneracy.
>>
>>24945217
>How often have we had a president who actually says how they feel and doesn't just pander and bullshit? Like never.
He IS pandering though, the only difference is he's pandering to you so now it's totally legit unlike those other evil candidates.
>>
>gay anime posters against trump
Enjoy your beheading kuffir.
>>
>>24946451
How would Trump speed up the collapse? what policies?
The left is about equality despite real differences though (multiculturalism and feminism) and encourages degeneracy by subsidising unproductive shit.
>>
>>24945319
Kick him.
>>
>>24946537
Honestly he might not actually speed it up that much.

I still think he's more likely to start more foreign wars, make more people hate the US, both within it and outside it, and increase the wage gap and make education and healthcare even harder for the average person to get.
>>
>>24945366
How can I get balls like this?

My balls alwayse hang low and I hat;djdjddddxxdd
>>
>>24946622
Don't know what makes you think he will start more wars, i'd vote for hillary if i was american and wanted to watch the world burn, she wants more refugees and would do a merkel.
>>
File: 1415053473258.jpg (213 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1415053473258.jpg
213 KB, 720x1280
>>24946653
Only wear snug underwear that hold yours balls well
>>
>>24945178
Zizek said it best.

The modern left has gotten too far up in the ivory tower, they obsess over whatever champagne liberals want to talk about.

The working class feels alienated from their own party. In comes this populist appealing to these people, and what happens? They love him, because they're uneducated. They don't care about who's racist or who is microaggressing a privilege or whatever because they have bills to pay.

This is precisely how Europe's far right parties have gotten so much power over the past few years.
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Donald+Trump+on+the+Issues

Because some people look at his stances instead of falling for 'he is a meany bigot!' Like you worthless liberal faggots
>>
I don't get how the fuck there are so many conservative robots.

Aren't you guys supposed to be all about having strong families and work ethics?
>>
Can any Trump supporters actually explain what about his policies that they like? Not generalities or platitudes like "keep out the muslims" or "build a wall" but actual policy details.
>>
>>24947525
Those are actual policies though?
>>
>>24947525
Those kinds of things really are his policies.
>>
>>24945366
>>24946653
Forget the balls, how do I get as smooth/hairless as that?
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.