[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
everyone talks about some injustices in the world, like "boo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: blame men.jpg (104 KB, 1024x868) Image search: [Google]
blame men.jpg
104 KB, 1024x868
everyone talks about some injustices in the world, like "boo hoo there's starving kids in africa" or "waaaa I was raped" even though nine times out of ten these bad things happening to them are entirely deserved. nobody ever talks about the real injustices in life. nobody can see who the real people that suffer are. I'm 24 years old and I've never even kissed a girl in my life. this is a real injustice. can't you see? where is my girlfriend? while some chads go out every night and have sex with whores over and over again, I'm stuck here in complete lonely misery, doomed to be unloved by the world. where is the justice for me? normies can't see that their actions may seem to be harmless but in reality they're oppressing people like me. I have to sit through the agony of watching everyone who I went to high school with get a beautiful girlfriend who loves them while I get nothing. absolutely nothing. how is this fair at all? tell me. you can't. it's not fair. we should introduce government mandated girlfriends and everyone is partnered with a girl to prevent the injustice of loneliness. women can't make rational decisions for themselves. if they could, then Id have plenty of girlfriends and women who adore me, but instead they submit to some dumb college football ape. thus the government of men should make decisions for them. the first decision should be assigning me a girlfriend, as well as every other man who has suffered under normie oppression. we do this by killing all the chads. everyone who is physically larger than me and not as smart as me should be shot, this will reduce the male population, and increase the women:male ratio. then the remaining males who are truly deserved of girlfriends can have four or five women to please them how they wish.
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 125x122
>>24944992
I'll take autism for $500, Tom!
>>
>>24944992
If you were actually smart you would have kissed a girl by now.
>>
>>24944992
DUDE EVERYBODY IS EVIL BUT STARVATION AND RAPE IS FUNNY AND THEY DESERVED IT WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE ME LMAO

Lose your superiority narcissistic personality, be friendly, don't be an asshole who mocks the disadvantaged, go outside, get a job and a life, and then maybe you'll get a gf.
>>
Elliot?? Have you come back from the dead??
>>
best thread on /r9k/ right now. whores should learn something
>>
>>24944992
Where do you live? I just want to know what school your going to shoot up when you snap. .
>>
>people in this thread falling for the bait and not seeing the obvious false flag after the daily LOL U GUYS COMPLAIN 2 MUCH LEAST YOU ARENT STARVING NIGGERS threads
>>
>>24945291
>implying you can kill a god
>>
Is this a pasta or is OP really this narcassistic?

OP may just be Supreme Gentleman 2: The Rodgening
>>
>>24945291
I like to imagine Elliot ended up as one of the virgins Allah gives to suicide bombers. Right now Elliot is probably sucking a congo line of ISIS cocks.
>>
>>24944992
Bait, but people still exist with this attitude.

Your problems are so easily fixable. Three good months of effort could solve all your "problems".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.