[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frog & Feels - Saturday Night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 42
File: wojak_bartender.jpg (57 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
wojak_bartender.jpg
57 KB, 614x389
Welcome back, anons. Sorry for my two-day absence, but the Frog & Feels is once again operational. Come on in and get yourself something to drink.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (12 KB, 320x337) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
12 KB, 320x337
I have spring, and two summer semesters until I finish graduate school with a masters in Accounting.
I fucking hate accounting, and my gay ass fucking normie peers already have jobs and their whole fucking life set up. I have to listen to them brag about their internships and plans for being successful in the future.
I'm gonna fucking choke the next bitch who asks me if I have a job already.
>>
>>24944855
I just realized today that I can't stop fapping to cartoons.
Give me a hot sake please and keep 'em coming.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>24944855
Start mixing me up something with orange juice. I'll be back in a minute, gotta get some take-out before I'm too smashed to drive.
>tfw you've been waiting all week until a night when you could (and had an excuse to) drink alone solely for one of these threads
>>
Hello, barman, i'll take some beer, i need to cooldown a bit
>>
>>24944898
Anon, do you want a drink? /unifeels/ suck.

>>24944946
Hot sake and I'll make sure that glass isn't empty.

>>24944954
I'll get a sidecar going for you anon, if that's okay.
>>
File: 1392258512869.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1392258512869.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
>>24944977
I CANT EVEN DRINK BECAUSE I HAVE ULCERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sometimes you have to yell at the bartender.
>>
File: 1218636595.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1218636595.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>Roommates throwing two parties in a row after not having a get together for months
>The same weekend I'm gone
>Know one of them wants to fuck my oneitis

I haven't had anxiety like this in a minute.
>>
File: 1442981407642.jpg (51 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
1442981407642.jpg
51 KB, 400x336
Mother is drunk and in a bad mood. Instead of decorating the christmas tree she spent her time sorting through the ones she should get from the divorce, feels bad.
>>
About time, I was worried that you wouldn't open until tomorrow and I would have to wait 2 days to finally say stuff without being judged. Bourbon on the rocks, please. And welcome back 'keep.
>>
>>24944855

Some anon in another thread needed money for food, I tried to send him some and paypal locked my account randomly. Feels bad man.
>>
>Finals in two days
>Can't motivate myself to study
>Probably going to fail math
>One of them is a take-home final, so I actually do need to put effort into it during my free time, which is really difficult for me

Double shot of Jack, and keep them coming.
>>
>maplestory shitting itself
Guess I'll see about smoking the last of my stuff and reading Berserk.
>>
>>24944970
Beer on the way, anon.

>>24944990
>off by one
Can I get you some milk or something, anon?

>>24944998
Women can't be trusted, anon. Want some alcohol?

>>24945003
I'm sorry, anon. A drunken mother is something I can relate to all too well.

>>24945020
Bourbon on the rocks, comin' right up. Thanks, anon. I had some personal issues that came up, forcing me to close down the place for a couple days.

>>24945045
Double of Jack, want me to leave the bottle?

>>24945049
Good plan, anon, though I can't let you smoke weed inside the bar. Want a beverage?
>>
>>24945065
Thanks barman, you know, life's been kinda shitty to me, but this last week it's been pretty good, though, i know it won't last
>>
>>24945045
>Math
Fuck, I was never good at math. Good luck anon.
>>24945065
We all have personal problems, I am thankful for the fact that I haven't had any for quite some time. Did you manage to solve your stuff 'keep?
>>
>>24945118
Pretty sure I was. At the very least, it won't come back to bite me in the ass until after New Year's at the earliest.
>>
what does it take to start and run a bar? I'd like to open one if I ever get the money; a rail themed bar, built in an old passenger car, next to a busy rail line. ideally, I'd want to feature local craft beers, and a wide selection of rum
how does that sound?
>>
>>24944855
>tfw saw the most amazing gril on a dating site
>tfw started to tear myself apart after recently getting inspiration to actually change myself/become better
>tfw sunk deeper into the emptiness now while still crushing on qt dating site gril
>tfw tempted to make an account on the site but too ugly and wouldn't know what to say
>tfw probably just going to go back to doing literally nothing aside from shitposting here and return to my shite diet/lacking exercise routine.
I at least had one week of hope I guess.
>>
>>24945139
Sounds like a solid idea, anon. One of the biggest concerns for starting a bar is customer base. Are there enough people in your town who would frequent that kind of bar for you to make a decent profit? If yes, then I say go ahead and pursue it.

>>24945149
Some hope is better than no hope, anon. Set goals for yourself, in terms of talking to people and getting /fit/. Even if it's just 1 or 2 pounds a week.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8zrKnkd6ss

confess your passion your secret fear...
prepare to meet the challenge of the new frontier...
>>
>>24945172
I would probably open it in Oregon somewhere, seems like something the hipsters up there would go for. especially if I also served a few simple dishes made with local, organic food
>>
>>24944855

What is point of this? Not trying to be mean just do not understand?
>>
Nearly committed suicide last week. Was finally able to vent to a good friend. Not feeling as hopeless as I was last time I came here. Now focus is all on work. Still a little stressed, but not anywhere near I was this time last month. I think I might be getting a bit happier barkeep. Maybe I might get successful with a woman some time soon. But I'm not getting my hopes up. Let's take the small victories first. May I have some bourbon? And the next round is on me for everyone.
>>
>>24945238
Ranting, Venting, etc.
>>24945172
True, but everytime I get motivation I tend to find something that I tell/remind myself no matter what I do I'd never be able to obtain. It's like a never ending cycle of self destruction/self hate every time I get even a little bit of hope/desire to change. It's really becoming pretty shite.
>>
>>24945065
>want me to leave the bottle?

You know what, yes, I think I'm going to need it, actually.

I just want this semester to be over, to be honest. It's my first semester of uni, and there's been a lot of good times, but recently a lot of things have started to fall apart, and I can't wait for a month to recoup and recover and start with a clean slate in the spring.

Also, the weather right now is fuckin' bullshit. It's the middle of December and 60 degrees outside, I want my comfy New England winter god damn it.
>>
>>24945210
Good plan, anon. I think the hipsters would really enjoy it.

>>24945238
I lurked and posted in some of these threads a few months ago and found it somewhat therapeutic. Plus, it's a way for robots to interact with each other in a setting that they feel more comfortable in. It also adds the feeling of normalcy (being at a bar) while having an element of comfort. That, and I think it's /comfy/ as hell.

>>24945241
I'm sorry, anon. It's good that you're getting happier. Here's your bourbon, and I'll put the next few drinks on your tab.

>>24945260
Make the goals small and short-term. Don't tell yourself that you're going to lose 10 pounds this month. Instead tell yourself that you're going to lose 2-3 pounds this week. Or even "I'm going to eat less today".
>>
>>24945139
Except for the location you said, it looks good and comfy.

>>24945149
You need to stop caring about women anon, they aren't worth it like friends are. I can't think of anything other than my constant loneliness these past weeks.

>>24945238
I suppose we can talk without getting judged on, because we talk to people we rather don't know or we know about them and their problems. We try to help ourselves, other people and take stuff off our chest, if you know what I mean. Might as well try it, I haven't been this good in months.
>>
>>24945313
>>24945306
>>24945260

Ok I understand. Is good for persons to be doing these. :)
>>
>>24945301
Speaking as a Michigander, anon, deep south weather is bullshit. They don't really have seasons, just "humid and rainy" and "humid and less rainy". Anyway, just push yourself through this last week and then you'll be free to live the NEET life for a whole month.
>>
hey their buddy (Pats the bartender on the shoulder) im doing a lot better the worst part of the withdraws are dissipating now it feels good to be sober, well of the pk. Thanks for the talk about last Saturday helped me a lot
>>
>>24945313
there would be some minor soundproofing so the train sounds are not too intrusive. myself though, I enjoy the sound, and it would give the patrons something cool to watch
>>
>>24945359
>Humid or rainy or humid and not rainy
It's just like Brazil, it's bullshit here, we have like 33 degrees Celcium on winter, it's terrible. Thank God that I am going to Germany tomorrow.
>>
File: 1408989395638.jpg (8 KB, 207x155) Image search: [Google]
1408989395638.jpg
8 KB, 207x155
Drown me in Johnny Walker Blue asap please.
>>
>>24945359
>live the NEET life for a whole month

That's exactly what I was thinking. Just gonna be comfy in my room, hanging out with my high school friends that I haven't seen in a while, playing vidya for hours with no interruptions, eating homecooked meals that I don't have to pay for, getting to use 2-ply toilet paper for the first time in months, feels good man.

Might also read up on getting my learner's permit. I'll get my license yet.
>>
Keeper, get me a green drink to accent my serious demeanour. Remaining chaps and robots gather around the pool table; I've got a problem. A girl's been hitting on me lately. She's attractive, she seems relatively compatible, and her advances are obvious enough that it's clearly not just me overthinking simple greetings. I feel like this a chance to not be a total fuck up for one, and that's pretty rare. I really don't want to bugger this up, so how should I do this? I'm considering simply asking her if she wants to go out or fuck, but my social awareness is telling me that's too blunt.
>>
>>24945313
>stop caring about women
I know but my mind just tends to do it's own irrational thing, I even know that if i miraculously did get a gf it wouldn't really make life better, i'd still be shite the only difference would be another person would be involved, but I just can't shake the desire for whatever reason. Although I also have no friends, So really i'd be aiming for either at the moment were it not for the self hate.
>>24945306
I've been trying to keep motivation to walk at least 4-5 miles a day (probably not a lot but compared to being a lazy neet on my bed all day it's something.) but over time you just kind of lose reason I guess? if that makes sense, like you become hopeless and doubt yourself and stuff, kind of sucks honestly. but I will try to continue.
>>
>>24945460
>or fuck
That is your problem. Don't say that. I, (as an absolute sperg sometimes and someone who only had 1 gf for weeks), would come and say "hey, wanna go out and do something later?"

>>24945471
Just stick in your head that a women won't make you happy, a good friend will. And yea, it's not been easy not having friends too.
>>
File: basedtay.jpg (63 KB, 960x566) Image search: [Google]
basedtay.jpg
63 KB, 960x566
>>24944855
I'll have some tea, bartie. I'm pretty sad that there's no cure for autism yet. My life depends on it to be quite frank.
>>
>>24945306
It's a slow process, the getting happier part is slow. But it's good to be better than I was a couple weeks ago. I'm still stuck in that phase of wanting to live by myself with a dog or wanting to get a GF. But I'm not sure if the GF one will happen so soon. About to be 21 and still a virgin. I get alot of flak for that at the work place and it's a bit of a downer. I'm just trying to stay happy, and I feel like affection from someone that has a real interest in me would help. Your thoughts? Other anons feel free to chime in.
>>
>>24945460
*sips from bottle of Jack*

Some of this depends on the context of how you met or when you see her throughout the day, but my gut instinct would be to just ask her if she wants to get food sometime. Don't make it overtly sound like a date, just a casual outing between two friends. If she responds positively and everything goes well, try to make it a semi-regular or regular thing. Once you feel you've gotten to know her and she still seems interested (but don't wait too long), eventually push it further and make it more clear that you want this to become more romantic in nature.

Then fuck her right in the pussy or whatever people who get that far do.
>>
>>24945588
I honestly assume a major part of not having friends is due to paranoia as well, if anyone were ever nice to me I'd automatically assume they have negative intent and it's a ruse or something like that and avoid them. But at the same time regret it.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 512x288
>>24945588
FINALLY I GOT SOME DUBS
>>
Pretty scared that I'm developing a small crush on a girl from class. I don't want to feel this way, guys. What can I do to stop it?
>>
>>24945673
Cut any contact, avoid them at all costs, ignore them if they try to talk to you. Just avoid them and hope. or focus entirely on any hobbies you may have.
>>
>>24945437
That's expensive stuff, anon, but here you go.

>>24945458
I'm thinking about getting my license over the winter break, anon. Had my permit for 4 years now.

>>24945460
Ask her if she wants to go get coffee or lunch sometime. Keep it casual for a first date. Make sure you're polite and that you pay, but don't be a fedora about it. How about absinthe?

>>24945471
Don't let yourself fap or play vidya or whatever until after you walk. Or make it something you do right when you wake up. That way it becomes part of the routine.

>>24945592
Here's your tea, anon.
>I'm pretty sad that there's no cure for autism yet.
Aren't we all?

>>24945623
Progress is progress, anon. When you look back a couple weeks or months from now, you'll be amazed at how far you've made it. As far as getting a GF, I've found that the best places to find one are where people with your interests gather. For example, if you play D&D, try hanging out at the local card/game shop. If you're /out/, then camp at state parks or local campgrounds. I know it's a meme, but you really do need to put yourself out there.

>>24945657
I know those feels, anon. When they say something it seems disingenuous, but afterwards it turns out they were being nice. But every time, we tend to avoid it. I'm still not able to get over it, after a few years of therapy.

>>24945673
just bee yourself Start talking to her after class. Ask to study together or get coffee sometime. If one of you is doing far better than the other, ask for or offer help, depending on the situation. Just make conversation and eventually she'll get to know you better.
>>
>>24945657
I do as well, it's a horrible feeling to have this constant paranoia. But that is because me and my friends used to make fun of everyone behind their backs. Then I realized how childish and stupid that was and I broke away from them.

>>24945673
I think >>24945727 is right. Don't be a faggot like most of us are, have the courage we don't have and go after her. But keep it simple like the 'keep said.
>>
>>24945727
>Start talking to her after class. Ask to study together or get coffee sometime. If one of you is doing far better than the other, ask for or offer help, depending on the situation. Just make conversation and eventually she'll get to know you better.
This is probably sound advice but I don't want a gf or anything. I'm not cut out for it. Hell I don't even know why I'm fond of her. She's really plain looking. She's friendly and strikes up small talk once in a while but that doesn't mean anything.
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>24944977
Finally back, barkeep, took the motorcycle to the corner market and overestimated how much beer would fit in a backpack (turns out it's about 18 bottles.)

Cognac is delicious, barkeep. If there's any Hefeweizen on tap I'll take a pint of whatever mark that is. If not, give me a local brew that doesn't suck.

Now that the motor vehicle operation's over for the evening, let's start pouring that alcohol down my throat. I've been hoping that a nice evening of drinking would help. I tried with an IRL friend Monday night and I polished off 18 bottles but it took us almost 8 hours so I never even really got much past tipsy. How the hell do you faggots get the motivation to apply to jobs, /fit/ yourself, and generally socialize with people who aren't your parents? I've been unemployed almost a month, and although I'm still doing sporadic day-work for my last employer it still feels like nothing and it's hitting hard.

Plus I hate winter/cold weather almost as much as I hate everything else in this cold, gay world.
>>
File: tumblr_nylerfhA7R1sxvevjo1_500.jpg (29 KB, 473x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nylerfhA7R1sxvevjo1_500.jpg
29 KB, 473x600
>>24945822
>I don't even know why I'm fond of her.
I know that feel, brother of mine. Ask her out and get rejected, it might help you move on. Ask her out and she says yes, it might be a painful relationship and she might hate you when you break up, but at least it'll end it.

If you keep stewing over these hidden emotions we both know it's going to feel pretty shitty. This is coming from a guy who spent almost 5 nearly-continuous years orbiting a chick who was plainly not compatible with him, despite how wonderful and perfect waifu-level she seemed in muh heart.
>>
>>24945837
My friend, trust me when I say that living on a warm country for 18+ years is really, REALLY bad. Anyway, I get motivation by the fact that I know I need money to be alive, realize my dream of leaving this fucked up country full of cvcks and I try to get /fit/ because of my illusion that I will end up passing from a 4/10 and become a 6/10 or 7/10 even and get a gf or even more self-confidence
>>
>>24945822
Just give it a shot. Maybe she's thinking the same thing about you and isn't acting on it? Regardless, the second-worst thing to do in this situation is to do nothing. The worst thing would be to go full autist and serenade her in class. Just ask her casually after class. If you don't like her after a few dates, then just agree to be study partners or whatever.

>>24945837
I've got Bell's Winter White Ale on tap. It's pretty strong and it's a local favorite. I have some cognac back here too if you want that.
>>
>>24944855
Evening again Barkeep. I'll switch it up, give me some Patron this time.
>>
>>24945917
>>24945979
I dunno guys. I'll think about it some more I guess. Thanks for the advice though.
>>
>>24945994
Patron comin' your way, anon.
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>24945975
>fucked up country full of cvcks
Can't tell if you're shit-talking America or you're not a burger (since everyone on this board can be assumed burger until proven otherwise.) Are you from a sand nigger country? Just watched Lawrence Of Arabia so I'm pretty much an expert on that region. I hear South America is kind of shit, too, don't know if Mexico even counts as a country anymore or just kind of America's ghetto.

>>24945979
Never had it but it sounds marvelous, unless it's got any coffee flavor in it. I'll take that and a pint of Miller so I can pound something back quick and not worry about wasting good beer.
>>
>>24946133
It's delicious, and on the house since you got dubs. Here's a Bell's and a pint of Miller, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 384x384
>>24946133
South America, Brazil to be specific. It sucks. My dream of going to Europe and my passion for dubs are the only things that keep my soul alive. Speaking of dubs....
>>
File: beaten feels.jpg (33 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
beaten feels.jpg
33 KB, 238x250
>>24944855

>gf of 2 years meets the new guy at her work
>later that week he sends me a link to a video of him butt fucking her bareback and nutting inside her
>she looks into the camera most of the time because she knows I'll be seeing it
>I'm looking into her eyes and seeing an entirely different person from the girl I've known for 2 years

>she never let me do anal
>always made me wear a rubber

My entire sense of reality is shattered. Out of the fuckin blue.

and yeah here's the link you fucks

http://xhamster.com/movies/5354282/amateur_teen_anal.html
>>
>>24945065

Rum and cola is fine.

Honestly, I know it's just ONE woman and I'm already assuming for my own sanity she's fucking every man she talks to so I won't be let down, but it still sucks being away from the action.

I think I just have serious fear of missing out.
>>
>>24946245
I... I don't know what to say, anon. The only remedy I can offer is dangerous amounts of alcohol.

>>24946248
Of course, anon. Fear of missing out is a powerful fear. The best thing you can do is to forget about her if at all possible.
>>
Just any old beer will do thanks man.

So I took that LSD, some of you might remember me from an earlier thread. What an experience that was, really shook me up and I feel a lot better about stuff that's going on with me now.

In recent news I've been trying to make money on redbubble with shifty designs and dank memes but since I have no artistic ability I'm struggling.

Stuffs going alright desu, thanks for the /comfy/ thread senpai.
>>
>>24946282

I already know it's too late to do anything about it, and whatever happens happens.

Still, I think it's okay to feel a little down about it.
>>
>>24946245
Jesus Christ if that happened to me I would quite literally kill that whore.
>>
>>24946245
Are you... Do you... What can make it not be any worse.
>>
>>24946245
Holy shit, that almost makes me cry anon, that's fucked up. Have anything you want on me tonight.

>>24946283
It's really comfy here sometimes, isn't it?
>>
>>24946283
No problem, anon. Here's a cold beer for you.
>>
>>24946245
Holy shit, man. Were you dating at the time he sent it to you?

And was it the "oh shit, she has a bf, I didn't know! Better make sure he knows she's a cheating slut" issue, or was it purely to fuck with you?
>>
>>24946245
Are you serious brobot
>>
Just a small stout please. I need just a little light something to work up the nerve to message some cute females on OKCupid.

How are finals going for you other anons?
>>
I almost tried to hook up with a middle aged woman at a bar tonight. What ha happened to me lads
>>
I'll just take a coors light.

Have a decent job, great money, like my house, but relationship with gf has turned to shit. She just talks constantly and doesn't give a fuck about what I say anymore.

Actually had a moment earlier tonight where she asked me to repeat myself then instantly started talking about something completely unrelated (that's how little she gives a fuck I guess).

I don't mind her living the NEET life but I do expect a little bit back... I'm not very anxious to go back to searching for a special someone.

Just planning on getting drunk for now. There is always later to figure it out.
>>
File: 1448728697236.png (92 KB, 266x360) Image search: [Google]
1448728697236.png
92 KB, 266x360
>Be me
>No job
>no GF
>Haven't spoken to friends in months
>Bored with life
What do I do?
>>
>>24946531
Have a Coors, anon. You can sit and drink by the fireplace if you like.
>>
>>24946518
Unless she was ugly as fuck, middle aged women are amazing. You shouldn't listen to this pedophile ridden shithole.
>>
I workout a lot. Strength training I guess. Anyway, my muscles are pretty sore from training and I want to drink some alcohol because I'm a depressed mess right now from life taking a shit on me as usual and I feel powerless to change anything.

TL;DR will getting drunk ruin gains?
>>
File: gun likes.jpg (88 KB, 720x691) Image search: [Google]
gun likes.jpg
88 KB, 720x691
I'm doing okay at life, I'm doing great in university, me parents love me, I have a brother who's cool.

So why do I feel so empty.
Is it because no gf / no close buddies?
>>
File: feels.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>24946454

>Holy shit, man. Were you dating at the time he sent it to you?

Yeah. He was fucking her in our bed. While I was at work.

She said they met up at a party after work. She said she was resisting him, and that he said that she may be holding out for now, but by the end of the night she would fuck him and she'd even let him record it and send it to me.

Right on all counts.

For him to send the link to me she had to give him my number. Which she did.

She literally fucked him on camera, in our bed, bareback, and gave him my fucking number for him to send me the link.

blames it on alcohol of course.

I feel like vomiting actually typing it out like this.
>>
>>24946617
>blames it on alcohol of course.
You really should tell her to go fuck herself.

If you live together kick her ass out.
>>
I'm panicking

There's a bug in my ceiling fan. It's shaped like a dome so I can't reach and try to hit it. It's making loud buzzing sounds every couple minutes. I'm scared guys I don't know what to do
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>24946531
>relationship with gf
She doesn't live with you, does she?
>she lives the NEET life
shit
Shit, you gotta get out of this before she tries to claim common-law or whatever and take half your income because soggy knees. Or, serious no joke, go to relationship counseling or something. You do NOT want to go through a divorce in Burgerland, or any other first-world country for that matter.
>>
>>24946652
Raid.
>>
>>24946604
It's the lack of close friends anon, I'm feeling like shit as well.
>>
>>24946572
>saggy tits
>a baby can fit through her vagina
>she doesn't find you manly, just cute in a childish way
I know a couple MILF/older-woman chasers and their romantic endeavors disgust me. Pleasure is temporary. Regret stays with you for life.
>>
>>24946676
I just can't find them. No matter where I go.

Highschool friends are douches, except one or two, but I can't really be best bros with them.
And university friends are... okay, but I dunno, they aren't real "MY NIGGA" material, I think.

It's just so difficult. My brother has awesome friends, lucky bastard.
>>
>>24946668
What if it gets mad at me and flies into my face and starts buzzing

fuck this I'm just sleeping on the couch
>>
You are on the internet faggot you can't give me anything to drink you stupid piece of shit we aren't in the same place dumbass stop roleplaying as a fucking bartender faggot kill yourself
>>
>>24946599
beer will if you have much of an alcohol tolerance at all
hard liquor won't
>>
>>24946617
Seriously though, guy may have been a dick and sure as hell I wouldn't try to buddy up with the faglord, but he did you a favor by showing you with zero doubt that your girl's a slut with absolutely zero problem cheating on you.

Thank your deities or whatever that this happened now and not in ten years. Goddamn if I wasn't so damn sexually/romantically attracted to women I'd be so pissed at them by now.
>>
>>24946696
>>saggy tits
>>a baby can fit through her vagina
No all women had kids.
>>she doesn't find you manly, just cute in a childish way
As if you were manly enough now.
>>
>>24946705
You are several times its size.
You have several times its body mass.
You are several times stronger and meaner.
Your race has crafted the art of war for centuries now.

If it flies to you face you bite the motherfucker and swallow it.
>>
>>24946652
Put gasoline in spray bottle, hold Bic lighter in front. Bam, you've made a 10/10 anti-bug device. You can thank me later.
>>
>>24946726
thanks anon, excuse while I make a trip to ye olde liquor store
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>24946738
>Not all women had kids
implying she hasn't fucked black bulls with dicks the size of a human infant
>as if you were manly enough
Joke's on you because I'm the black bull she's fucked who stretched her vagina wider than the Grand Canyon. Tops laughing out louds, my family member.

in truth I have no problem with people like you, I just like to make fun of you in good jest. Let me buy you a drink, my friend and comrade in the pursuit of vagina.
>>
>>24946850
Bartender, can you get a bouncer to kick this namefag out?

He's making my drink sour, I swear.
>>
>>24946850
Sir, I'm going to ask you to keep it civil, or else I'll have to ask you to leave.
>>
Is it bad I drink almost 3/4 of a 750ml bottle of rum with coke on all my worknights off?

It's mainly out of boredom seeing as I don't have a car and the only friend that comes over just gets baked and plays NHL with my brother all night as they hardly say a word cus they're so stoned. I can go without drinking 4-5 days in a row while working, then i just slam a bottle on my 2 or so days off. I don't feel i'm addicted, I just love being drunk if that makes any sense.(said the alcoholic as he tumbled down the slippery slope)

What do robots?
>>
>>24946850
Nah m8, leave like that. I don't like unknown people inviting me drinks.
>>
File: Jeff Overturf Illuminati c-5002.jpg (252 KB, 1600x1344) Image search: [Google]
Jeff Overturf Illuminati c-5002.jpg
252 KB, 1600x1344
>>24946869
I'm not a tripfag, I just namefag in these threads sometimes when I'm planning on getting too drunkj to tell which posts were mine and which weren't if I wasn't namefagging.

If you'd like to use my name, feel free, but keep in mind I may see your posts and think I wrote them as I grow progressively more inebriated .

Speaking of which: Bartender, can you make me a 1:2 rum and coke? Here's a $5 tip, make it 10 burgerbucks, if you can just forget about this whole incident. Friend, I recognize your hatred of tripfaggots because they are indeed faggots, and I can assure you if there's a dispute I can glady suck your dick to prove my status as a fellow heterosexual man.
>>
>>24946980
>>24947092
bartendre pls
>>
>>24947092
I'll pass on the fellatio, anon. As long as you remain civil from here on out, I have no reason to kick you out. Another infraction, though, and you'll be forced to leave. Here's your rum and coke.
>>
I have been suspended from school for getting caught with weed, then getting sent to the hospital while black out drunk for a brain injury.
To head back, I have to do 80 hours of volunteering, and I have 68 so far.

I'm starting to get scared, because I hate my fucking major, I have no more friends, and I've been away from school for a year. I kind of just want to hang in my room, play vidya, lift, browse, and read all day instead.

I'm really just a failed normie, and I can't study or pay attention in class because of my brain injury and lack of discipline/interest/drive. I hate the degenerate society, I hate the degenerate and hypocritical school system and scene, I hate myself for thinking that booze could make me social.

I never endangered myself from smoking pot in my dorm room, in my underwear, but it resulted in me being put on probation and letter home. You get a second chance with booze.

Gimme a shirley temple, trying to not drink for a while. Thanks,and sorry for the blog post.
>>
>tfw my ex seems to get more qt each month
perkele saatana
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 300x168
>>24947237
sry man :( I thought the spoilertext made it clear that I was just takin' the piss, mate. I'm watching Always Sunny and drinking, but I get that playful banter doesn't always come across that way via text.

Well as you can see by my general behavbior I've been pounding back Millers High like they're going out of style, put another one of those in front of me and by the time you're back I'll doubtless want another.

You don't happen to have any Sierra Nevada on tap, do you? Kind of a /westcoast/ wanker here, SN is the general go-to out here.
>>
>>24947011
Anyways I'm gonna rant some more about past 2 days i had

>At work yesterday
>Bro and his gf have to take me(i live with them)
>Don't have license
>First day my bros gf doesn't work at the same place as me(she got a new job)
>She usually gets me up cus ipod alarm doesn't wake me up
>She never gets up and I wake up 2 hours late and have to rush in(brother ends up taking me)
>2nd day of her not working there
>I get off work and try messaging both of them for an hour and they won't even reply to me
>They knew what time i got off work
>They were both still sleeping for at least 3 hours after that(saw when they read my messages)
>They promised to get me there and back home
>Anyways a friend ends up picking me up instead(bomb ass friend)
>We go to a game store
>It's a collectors store
>He has just about every system, game, accessory, merchandise imagineable
>He lets us hook up different system and try them out for hours until we decide what to buy(ended up gettin a dreamcast)
>Leave my ID badge to get into the airport(where i work) in his car
>Can't get to work the next morning because I don't have it and he won't reply cus it's early as fuck
>Manager is pissed as fuck and on the verge of firing me unless I get in
>Friend is bro as fuck and drives it to the airport even though he's at a friends house 45 mins away
>Does it just out of friendship and a G of weed( he probably would have done it anyways but i had to pay him back somehow)

Man how the fuck is my friend more family to me than my brother and his GF i've known for like 6 years ever be?

I'd be out of a job, even more depressed than I am, and probably an heroed if it wasn't for him yet my entire family makes me want to kill myself
(inb4 nooorrmiee frieeend)
I sincerely feel bad for those without a good friend, I wish all of you robots could have one and it pains me a lot of you don't. He's probably the only person I can really stand.
Sorry I'm ranting, i wish i could tell him all this.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>24947305
>suspended from school for getting caught with weed
I didn't know they did that to college students. What state/nation (if non-burger) if you don't mind saying on le intarwebs xd? In nevada/California no one givs a flying fuck how much weed you smoke -- shit, there are some official campus events at West Coast campuses revolving around the devil's weed.

I was Civil Engineering for years, turned out I realized I didn't really like engineering as much as I liked being smarter than other people, and when my classmates started getting smarter than me (after all the underclassmen who were idiots started dropping out) it kinda lost its appeal. Uni's not for everyone. I build houses for a living now. It's enough money to be pretty /comfy/ and still laugh at all the Lib Arts majors working at Mcdonalds.
>>
Hey barkeep I'm the guy who took a walk on the bridge, how you been?
>>
>>24947475
>took a walk on the bridge
greentext?
>>
Anyone here who "gets" red wine?

Like I hated beer when I first tried it but I started to enjoy it after some time of drinking it, an acquired taste.

I've tried red wine on MANY occasions now and it still tastes absolutely awful.
White wine might not be my drino of choice but it's at least on an acceptable level.
>>
I'm in college, I live with 3 other guys, 2 of which I've known since middle school. One of them is my best friend, and despite not being exceptionally good looking (everyone in the house is pretty decent looking, but none of us are anything special) he somehow knows exactly what to say to girl. I don't know what it is, it just works. He gets laid constantly and now he's recently being seeing some girl and fucking like 5 times a night.

i'm not some neck beard sitting in a basement, I've got a decent amount of friends and I go to parties when I feel like it. I've even managed to get laid about a year ago. But I am just so god damn lonely, and seeing him bring home girls all the time just fucking kills me. The dude is basically my brother, and I can't feel any ill will towards him for just doing what he does, but I'm just left sitting here depressed as fuck, getting lonelier every night as I sleep alone and he almost always has someone sleeping with him.
>>
>>24947580
Not me yet

Although I had some stuff at my friends that awas 14% and whew lad

It tasted like grapes and vinegar but man after one glass I felt like I had 3-4 beers

That was before I had a tolerance of course but you get the idea.
>>
File: 1421290278458.jpg (23 KB, 630x351) Image search: [Google]
1421290278458.jpg
23 KB, 630x351
>>24947563
well
>be me on my 25 birthday get no call or text from brother,mom and my dad left me at an early age so he doesn't care.honesly my life has been shit wall to wall.
>thought about killing myself but surf 4chan one last time for sheklys
>find this thread and mingle with a few of the thread anons including barkeep and i decide to take a walk on the bridge cus i felt like killing myself its 100 foot drop but i planned on going head first
>as soon as i set my first foot over i had a sudden realization that at that moment i could just end it all, i had that choice. weirdly it comforted me realizting its not all bad i need to start making myself happy no matter how shitty i feel because all i have in the end is myself.
>>
>>24946660
This just makes me want to drink more but I know you are right.
>>
>play guitar in church band
>qt girl that plays piano at my church
>need an excuse to talk to her

Wish she played in the band more, bartender.
>>
>>24947675
Have you asked him to be your wingman?
>>
>>24947816
You both play instruments, just use that as a topic of conversation to introduce yourself.
>>
>>24947769
>drink more
You know you want to do it anyway.

Women, man. We've all been there.
>>
hey keep, it's me again, from a few nights back. can i have a campari, on the rocks?
>>
>>24947455
Upstate NY

The school bends over backwards for the Greek system.

And I was on probation for getting caught smoking, but suspended after I fell. It was totally my fault, I'm just mad that smoking pot is a worse offense than drinking, even though I was in my room, minding my own business at midnight on Friday
>>
This bartender topic has made me wonder, do you guys know what fernet is?
>>
File: 9mAFWqF.jpg (59 KB, 550x916) Image search: [Google]
9mAFWqF.jpg
59 KB, 550x916
Newfag here, here's my life
Wake up hating self
Go to school play the "happy" guy
No luck with girls
Go home with no offers from anyone to hang out
Does home work
Watches anime to cope with crippling loneliness
Turns into a himoto
Barely eats. Anything. Period.
Can't start and hold a conversation if my life depended on it
Retreats into own little world
Mom wants her happy son back
Too late ma he's dead
Contemplates suicide 5/7 days of the week
Almost attempted last night
Doesn't know what to do any more

NOW GIVE ME SOME GOODDAMMNED WHISKEY *sobs into table*
>>
File: images.png (9 KB, 541x94) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 541x94
>>24947954
explain pls
no robit i swear to god original comment allah bless
>>
>>24947995
This is me https://i.4cdn.org/r9k/1449976370126.gif
>>
>>24945149
don't feel too bad about you weight or whatever, if you can fix it, fix it. Sadly i'm never get a chance with girls, since i have nasty psoriasis covering my face, chest, back, penis, and legs . I have tried numerous and some very strong, medicine, yet nothing works for me(and its only growing larger). i've completely given up on my own appearance.
>>
>>24948005
It's pretty fucking bitter alone.
Mixing it with Coca-Cola tastes good.

First about 10% Fernet, 90% is Coke.
>>
File: filia.png (108 KB, 286x356) Image search: [Google]
filia.png
108 KB, 286x356
>3rd day on new job, people are pretty chill
>female coworker invites me to have lunch together, accept
>"hey anonette how's it go-"
>she literally (and I know how to use this word) drops everything she's holding and doing to the floor and screams "RAPE, RAAAAPE, SOMEONE HELP ME, RAPE"
>I stand there, with a dumbfounded expression on my face, not knowing what to do
>people start looking
>raise my hands in the air and keep them there while she continues to scream rape
>2 days later get called to boss office
>"sorry anon but we don't want any drama here, you're fired"

It has been a week and I still cannot believe this
Gimme something to cope with this
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 480x380
>>24948155
I know this is a lie but I believe you for some reason. Maybe it's cultural Marxism. Maybe it's your dubs
>>
>>24947995
>Go to school play the "happy" guy
I play the "happy guy" because I almost-literally don't know how to talk without pretending to be happy or using sarcasm/joking insults. Bad combination when you're bad at clarifying the difference between sarcasm and hoensty.
>>
>>24948155
I can't believe this actually happened, sorry brah, it just won't fit into my mind.
>>
File: dp6DyaR.jpg (35 KB, 383x612) Image search: [Google]
dp6DyaR.jpg
35 KB, 383x612
>>24948185
I'm brutally honest now where's ma whiskey
>>
Someone please help
>not much motivation to do much of anything even study
>have mid terms comming up
>I like vidya but I get bored and uninterested after a few hours
>I mean once I start doing something for example studying then yeah it's fine cause I'll just do it and complete it but still
>thing is I kinda enjoy being bored and having nothing to do or be interested in
>kinda like a state of stasis
>mfw I have no interest except my interest of having no interest

Someone plz say something
>>
>>24944855
I learned yesterday my oneitis fucked some random chad from my class. What do you recommend?
>>
>>24948324
Trust me dude you won't want to have acted like that when you're older

Sincerely,

You six years from now doing nothing and having no future because I wasted the past six years
>>
>>24948185
>tfw dont know how to be anything else but the happy guy in public

>go home online and be nothing but a sadistic cynic.

I feel like two-face.
>>
Usual scotch whiskey for me.
>>
anyone here really hate group chats/kik groups/etc?

>have one of those with a bunch of semi-normie friends
>we used to just vent all day to each other about tfw no gf and our lives and stuff
>it was actually pretty deep and heartfelt
>feltgoodman.jpeg
>now everyone in the group is dating someone else and all they do is post stupid memes
>I don't even go on anymore because it makes me feel ultra lonely
>they text me once a week or so
>stuff like "hey how's it going, you haven't been on"
>I always tell them I'm just stressed over finals or some excuse like that
>then one day I said I actually felt really lonely and seeing everyone else in a relationship made it worse
>they all tell me to "just be yourself :^)"
>when I see them in real life they try and avoid me
>they talk about parties or something
>didn't even hear about it, no invite
>block them all
guess I'm not good enough for a gf or friends. time to cut all human contact.

Gimme your cheapest, strongest whiskey. I don't want to remember anything.
>>
good evening bartender, hows it goin
>>
>>24948185
> using sarcasm/joking insults

Oh god this, all but one of my coworkers thinks I'm an asshole but the one grill finds me hilarious.

Don't think she's into me in that way, but female attention is good nonetheless.
>>
>>24948416
Scotch whiskey right away, anon.

>>24948464
Hey Dave, I'm alright. You?
>>
>>24948530
cant complain finals are comin up and i have a ton of documentation to do. thats about it though
>>
>>24948576
Doesn't sound too bad. What classes are you taking this semester?
>>
>>24948508
I know what you mean, anon. I think a lot of us can relate to that. Maybe not the female attention part. The asshole part for sure.
>>
>>24948530
Thank you, barkeep. It's nice to have you back.
>>
>>24948636
Sure thing, anon. Glad to be back.
>>
>>24948609
im in paramedic school. its a 18 month program
>>
>>24948136
So what's the point? Gets you drunk faster, learn to love the taste, what?
>>24948155
Dropped an empty cardboard box on a coworker, she went to the ER for "concussion" and spent weeks trying to get me fired. Bosses/supes laughed their asses off with me behind her back, she got fired a few weeks later after being demoted.
>>
my circle of friends cut me off for telling one friends gf to fuck herself, found out one friend is going out with a girl i like, and my dog of 17 years died. Gimme somthing with an umbrella in it.
>>
>>24948716
Sounds comfy. If not, at least it's rewarding,
>>
>>24948721
I like the taste.
It's bitter but not THAT bitter.

It's pretty widespread here in Argentina, this mix.

One in the afternoon is all I need to sleep a siesta like a baby after a hard day's claiming-that-I'm-white and other south american things.
>>
Hey guys, whats up?
Im new, can i have a mango juice?
>>
It's a Saturday night: bartender, I'll have some red wine, pinot noir. Leave the bottle, if you will. I can drink, tonight.
>>
>>24948787
Sure thing, anon.

>>24948804
A bottle of pinot noir for you, Maldoror.
>>
I'll take a whiskey barkeep. There's a girl I need to get off my mind. She's got a bf, but she lets me be way too flirty with her regardless and I know I'm going to get hurt again.
>>
>>24948828
Here's a whiskey, anon. If you don't think you can handle the inevitable hurt, then maybe it's best to just cut off communication altogether.
>>
>>24948824
As a r9k barkeep you gotta respond to peoples rants/grievances/dilemmas, not just serve drinks

Not tryin to be a dick but thats why people come to these.
>>
File: sluts.jpg (131 KB, 922x916) Image search: [Google]
sluts.jpg
131 KB, 922x916
i'm going on a 10-day trip to Brasil with some mates. Sole purpose is to fuck as many girls as possible, will be crowded with cum-thirsty whores, and full of aroused disgusting males. I'm repulsed by that behaviour, and every day i'm a little more catholic due to this kind of things. Why does every 20-year old behave like an animal who can't controle his/her instincts? Disgusting.. don't even know why i agreed to go. fml
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>24948324
>>not much motivation to do much of anything even study
>>have mid terms comming up
Do it faggot. I wish I woudln't have ragequit uni, parents were even fucking paying for it. Stud your ass off , swiothc majors if you have to. A BA in fucking History or Egnlish is still better than nothing. What's your major, are you STEMfag?
sorry I'm pretty fucking drunk
>>
>>24948886
Not every.
You just need to understand that the non-animal 20 year olds don't really go to those sort of parties.
>>
Mango juice guy here, women are such filthy vile pigs.
Anyone else here just read statistics online and get angry.
>50/300 men on timder fuck 240/300 women
>>
>>24948738
its not to bad (some of the stuff we get to do is pretty sweet), though the pathophysiology is fucking hard.
>>
File: vladimir_vysotsky sad.jpg (551 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
vladimir_vysotsky sad.jpg
551 KB, 1920x1200
>>24948824
Thank you, bartender. Sadly, I find wine (and drink in general) doing less and less for me: it used to be, drinking enough would make me feel detached from my problems. Now, as I drink, I find it has little effect on me. Which I find somewhat perplexing, considering I do not drink much.

I still am able to remember his face with such clarity, and all the words he said to me; I am able to 'feel' tomorrow with its boredom and repetitiveness, as though it were another weekday. Now, all the wine does is give me a hangover.

But well, at least it tastes good.
>>
>>24948917
yeah i know, but still.. don't know what the fuck to do man.. if i turn a girl down my 'friends' will fucking tease me for the entire trip.
>>
>>24948728
Petfeels are pretty intense, anon. As far as the friends, fuck 'em. If they're going to completely cut you off for that, then you don't want to be with them at all. Here's a Shirley Temple.

>>24948436
Cheap whiskey comin' right up, anon. Human contact is difficult even for reformed cyborgs, let alone cyborgs and robots. As far as the party invites go, maybe you genuinely didn't fit in with the group dynamic and should go back to talking with just the semi-normie friend.

>>24948349
I would recommend you cut all contact with her and drink this sketchy moonshine I got from a half-blind redneck.

>>24948886
If you're looking for a qt pure virgin gf, then a trip for Brazil isn't for you. You're better off joining an academic club or something hobby-related.

>>24948935
Women suck, anon. All we can do is to deny their evil efforts.

>>24948957
You could be developing a tolerance to the sauce, Maldoror. Maybe you should try some sobriety to lose some of that tolerance.
>>
>>24948349
krill yourself [spiler] you are a beautiful human being and far better tahn any Chad [/spoiler] [spioler] tha't's a load of BS and you know it but you also know you don't want to be with the kind of chick who fucks Chads on whim[/spoiler]
>>
>>24948970
tell them you're not interested in those kind of relationships (flings)

if they tease you then I don't know why the fuck did you agree to go on a "let's fuck as many girls as we can" trip. Not like you can get a qt3,14gf on fucking Brazil since you will never see her again
>>
>>24948984
Good to see you tonight, glad you didn't dip for good.
There was an apprentice and DosEquisGuy filling in for you in your absence
so I'd say you have a pretty good following
>>
>TFW qt shy physics nerd one-itis is slowly turning into cock carousel riding whore.
FUCK GODDAMN WHY AM I SO WEAK
>>
File: jacques)brel.jpg (14 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
jacques)brel.jpg
14 KB, 300x221
>>24948984
Perhaps, though I find it odd, considering I do not drink much. I drink about every other weekend - though, I will admit, when I do drink, I tend to drink at least half a bottle (if not the entire thing).

Perhaps it's just the wine. Bartender, is there any drink you have a fondness for?
>>
>>24949047
Thanks, anon. Next time I have to take a day off I'll give you guys a heads-up.
>>
>>24949072
I tend to enjoy a good whiskey, myself, Maldoror
>>
>>24949017
fucking rugby team man, they think i'm someone i really am not. Doesn't matter what i do, my personality will be overlooked because of my looks.
>>
>>24948984
But we need love to be happy, its necessary for good mental health
>>
>>24949121
Then they are not your friends and I don't understand why you agreed to go with them.

Where you from?
>>
>>24949072
Not the barkeep, but I recommend rum and coke.

I feel it goes down smoother than any other mixed drink using whiskey/vodka/tequila.

I can drink this shit literally all night until my stomach gives out on me.

2-3 drinks of anything else and i wanna fucking die.
>>
>>24948851
Thanks. Yeah, we have some overlap in friends. I didn't really like her at first, but when I got to know her she is actually super cool.

>>24949054
Last girl I crushed on is literally this. I got to sleep with her eventually, but she just left me more fucked up. I don't recommend it, move on, man.
>>
>>24949142
I'm not saying to avoid them completely, anon, just avoid the Stacies and the normies.

>>24949163
Rum and Coke is a top-tier mixed drink.
>>
File: bus.png (533 KB, 567x599) Image search: [Google]
bus.png
533 KB, 567x599
>tfw you think you're being held around as a back-up
>watching another friend's tennis match, and after something exciting like he loses a good rally, she rests her head on my shoulder sighing, and she bumps into me the whole time
...is that just how girls normally act with friends? I never reciprocate physical contact because I assume she'll take it as me hitting on her, and honestly it just kind of annoys me at this point. tldr background: We hit it off a few months ago, but I gave up quickly, without asking her out or making any real moves. So at this point we're just friends. I can safely say she's not into me romantically, I don't expect her to be, and as somebody who has a hard time believing people truly like them due to confidence issues, really I'm just glad that she might genuinely think of me as a friend. So maybe a few months ago I would've thought "Woah maybe she's actually into me?" from her doing that but now it's just "The fuck are you doing." We're in a club that's basically all thirsty guys who want to bang her, and with how much we're together maybe people actually think we're banging, which is cool I guess. I don't buy her things, follow her around, or give her special attention for being a girl like most others, since I know better than to become a beta orbiter. So why she likes hanging out with me at these things, I'll never really get.
I have severe self-image issues, so I suppose a girl being 'physical' with me in public should be confidence-boosting. But it just kinda sucks that I can't even enjoy a qt putting her head on my shoulders without feeling terrible, because I assume it's malicious/fake.
>>
File: jacques_brel_chanteur_triste.jpg (99 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
jacques_brel_chanteur_triste.jpg
99 KB, 960x638
>>24949103
No, not whiskey: you see, my ex-boyfriend used to love his whiskey pretty ardently, and I tend to shy away from anything that reminds me of him. The last thing I need when I drink is to be thinking about him. I'd probably start crying, and I'd prefer not to make a spectacle in such a respectable establishment as the one you're running here in front of all the other Robots.

Let's see - well, do you believe you would be able to serve me some gin? Beefeater, if you would.
>>
I don't know what to ask for Bartender so I'll let you decide based on my woes

>oneitis hooked me good years ago
>never contacts me unless she needs something
>somehow I can't move on from her while she sits in an abusive relationship with another girl
>my only close friend has a good career halfway across the country
>I have no idea what to do with my life and dread thinking about my future
>any other local friend has basically abandoned me even though I kept a positive attitude around them
>spend most of my time in my room with vidya and next to no outside contact besides 4chan
>mostly NEET with some odd jobs here and there, but any career aspiration is lost on me

What's the best drink to forget about the crushing loneliness?
>>
>>24949205
I sure could, Maldoror.

>>24949225
I can get you some absinthe or the sketchy moonshine that'll strip paint. Pick your poison, anon.
>>
>>24949156
Madrid. Dude, even my mum practically forced me to go. People expect things from me, i don't even like rugby that muchand next year i've got a test to play in a known rugby team in Edinburgh and even transfer to a uni there. And regarding girls.. i attract the worst type of girls.
>>
>>24949256
Ha, I'm an argie and I went to brazil once.
Two bitches had a long as queue of dudes that wanted to make out with them.
was there, the following day my mouth itched like shit, it was the most disgusting thing I've ever done in my life

How the fuck can you not like rugby that much, and yet still be good enough to get a test to play in a known club?

I think you should take control. It's your own life dude. You can love yer mum all you want, but she can't force you to do anything you don't want to anymore, you're a big boy.

She'll try to do what's best for you and knowing the world is always nice, specially overseas, but still.
>>
>>24949253
I'll take the absinthe, and right now, you're the only guy who's offered a solid choice to my problems.
>>
>>24949305
Been playing since i'm 7 years old, had a strict diet and been hitting the gym religiously since i'm 16 (i'm 20 now). I've got the skills and the physique. Yeah i know it's my own life, but is my mom who pays my tuiton, who pays my rent, dresses me and feeds me. I don't have a choice.. good thing she let me study engineering, she wanted me to be a fucking lawyer....
>>
>>24949389
Here's some absinthe, anon. I'm glad I can help, even if it's something small.
>>
>>24949399
Well, I don't think she'd cut on your rents or studies just because you didn't wanna go on a trip.

I mean, I don't know your mum, but still, common sense dictates she wouldn't.

It's good that you do exercise though, perhaps you could get another hobby where you can meet smart qts?
>>
Closing up soon, lads. Last call.
>>
>>24949890
>tfw you'r eso drunk even Alwayhs Sunny isn't making much sense anymore
plz one more shitty american beer barkeep I'll walk home all quiet and no trouble whatsoever godbless
>>
>>24949890
>>24947011

Tell me something, anything barkeep. I just need some kind of acknowledgment
>>
>>24946245
uhh, anon, brobot

if this is the truth

you litterally have a video of the girl being fucked which you could send to every member of her family and friends

??????????
>>
>>24949988
Shitty American beer on the house, anon.

>>24950066
That's not too bad, anon, if you don't have to work the next morning.
>>
Bourbon on the rocks please.
Love will never find me. I'm gay and gay guys aren't interested in love. I just want a guy to settle down with but everybody just wants sex. I want something more but I'm too ugly and stupid for love.
>>
File: So Good.png (187 KB, 345x315) Image search: [Google]
So Good.png
187 KB, 345x315
>>24944855
Get me an orange soda. I'm conflicted between depression over never having a girlfriend or romance in my life. but on the other hand I think I'm better off because I never had a partner holding me back or limiting my choices.

I think Id make a great father but I don't want to risk putting another human being through what I have experienced.

I feel destined to die alone while living in denial trying to justify how life played out.
>>
>>24944855
Starting self study. Preparing for college so I don't have to do the same shit over again.
>>
>>24951447
BoozeNog please.
>>
Paramed-anon here. It's been awhile, so some of you may not remember me, if you do remember me, good. Today was one of the shittiest days I've had in weeks.
>be me
>at work
>get called to Highway
>car crash, 9 people dead
>look and find a elbow with brain-matter and blood in this person's eye
>fuckingdisgusting.jpg
>after all is said and done and work is over, go home
>find my house robbed
>they didn't find my laptop in my closet
>after cops and shit, come here
>whymustthishappen.jpg
Some schnapps please.
>>
>>24952339
Fuck dude, as much as i see gore threads shit like that couldn't even compare.

It's tough work but someones gotta do it, be strong brobot, but if you feel its fucking with you too much quit please, I don't want you FUBAR
>>
>>24952372
It isn't that its fucking with my mind, I see this a lot, but not this worse 90% of the time. Being a paramedic can get boring sometimes, we will get called in for the stupidest things just because we have nothing better to do.
This happened on Friday:
>be me
>be at work
>called in at a school
>this little white truck "hit" a school bus
>get to where it was "hit"
>3 other ambulances come, as well as 5 other police cars
>the bus doesn't have a FUCKING dent (maybe a scratch)
>police and school staff are there for like 3 hours
you'd be surprised how boring it can get.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 960x731
Capri sun pls
>be me grade 12
> teacher has handed out hw
>fag normies inclass talk it up
>with the talking being as loud as it is i can jerk it in incogneto mode and not get caught
>take my dick out and start furiously jerking it without any build up
> after only 10 seconds in a normi fag screams " Ew! Anon wth?!"
>shit
>remember i sit in the front row
> i freak out and attempt to make a run for it with my still limp dick hanging out my zipper
> fall down and crush dick on floor under body
> fuck
>the most terrifying -cthulu summoning - demon like screach ensues from the bowels of my vocal cords
> mfw i get 1 month suspension
>mfw everyone calls me "dick zipper
>>
just hit me up with some AMFs, i need to get fucked good
>>
>>24944855
Yeah, bloody mary with a bit of an extra kick, ill be back in 2 seconds ive just got to take this phonecall.
>tfw ive been away from work for 6 weeks
>tfw i have work in 8 hours and im dreading it.
I just want to die anons i wasnt meant for this grind.
>>
File: 1434833564131.jpg (7 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
1434833564131.jpg
7 KB, 200x291
>>24948324
That's how I also feel right now. My midterms start tomorrow with psych. fml.
>>
>>24952848
Oh god, i'd never be able to go back in, after 3 days off i dread work and I have 5 days off next week. What do you do?

>>24952918
>Psych
I haven't taken it but isn't it relativiely easy?

Maybe just skim through and hope for the best?
>>
>>24953074
yeah psych is ez. my teacher is fucking stupid so she gives all multiple choice tests. but im worried about math and physics.
>>
>>24953103
Best of luck to the other courses dude, I know I couln't do it.

Belieb in urself brobot.
>>
File: 1448069722145.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448069722145.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>24953177
thanks for the words of encouragement m8
>>
laid off from my goddamn job I've had for close to a decade even though the company is making retarded money

depressed as shit and haven't even looked for a replacement job since a month it's happened, have about 3-5 more till I'm fucked money wise

it's such a dogshit feeling hating your job and wanting to NEET around all day, then getting the opportunity to NEET around all day and realizing you hate your life

no idea what to do

I'll take a bottle of something and a funnel to pour it down my gullet
>>
>>24953258
What was your job?
Do you have experience you can apply to another job?
I don't think 10 or so years of experience would go unoticed by a company especially in todays job market.
Take a lil bit more time and relax in your neetdom and then get yourself out there with some applications. Jazz up your resume with some bullshit if need be, just say what they wanna hear and with that many years of expierence I don't think they could say no.

If you have issues with interviews maybe pop a pill or be "slightly" buzzed before hand.

And sorry for the late replies guys, I'm pretty fugged up myself and trying to fill in for the old barkeep while watching tv and playing vidya but I'll try to be here until I fall victim to teh booze and fall asleep.
>>
>>24944855
Hi, I'll just take a cup of coffee, it's already sunday morning where I live.
I still have to do the work today, maybe I'll find motivation this time.
>>
Sorry for being a fag but you guys should all visit /r/theredpill. It made me understand how alphas/women work and it might make some of you realise your flaws
>>
File: wojak91_2.0.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1065) Image search: [Google]
wojak91_2.0.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1065
just wanted to post a new wojak_bartender
>>
>>24954967

Drank a whole pot of coffee and fixed a sound problem with my computer. Feels good.

>>24954967

I will be using this for threads in the future.
t. German Barkeep

Generally, my life's been good lately. Started working out, Now my energy levels are higher than they have been in years.
>>
>>24944855
>get yourself something to drink

I thought you're supposed to be the bartender? you get me a fucking drink, faggot.
>>
>>24956439

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwNQk6DPtGM

Time to get sunday comfy.
>>
>>24945030

I finally managed to get my account working and sent $20. Paypal is fucking useless.
>>
File: 1449955159825.png (115 KB, 634x702) Image search: [Google]
1449955159825.png
115 KB, 634x702
>>24956588

You're a good guy, anon.

Have a rare Pepe.
>>
>>24956625

Thanks man. Back in May someone sent me some money when I couldn't afford food so I always wanted to return the favour one day.
>>
File: Stalker.gif (984 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
Stalker.gif
984 KB, 500x355
>>24944855
>Tfw no polish gf
Fucking killing me man. I love the accent
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.