[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no jeepney driving, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 976x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 976x1632
>tfw no jeepney driving, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, manok chasing, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, kanin picking, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
I'd love to eat you alive, after I spend three months removing every layer of your skin. Inject a tape worm into you, and fill your cage with thousands of misquotoes. While everyday raping the girl you love right in front of you. And watching as you realize that being unable to stop it isn't any where near as painful as realizing that she absolutely loves it.
>>
>>24944446
>tfw i could get a pinoy gf but i would never have children that would be doomed to be beta manlets
>>
oh god that midsection, i just want to bust a nut all over it.
>>
im learning allot about pinoy culture becuase of this thread

this is a very educational meme
>>
hey op

what is your opinion of >>24945672
>>
>>24945697
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. That guy pretty alright. I don't usually go on his threads because it's filled with homosexuality, but sometimes I read one. I like to think both of us give the fatty janitor an aneurism every time he deletes our threads and sees another one soon after.
>>
>>24945841
Sorry I haven't been here the last week OP, I commented last thread but it got pruned before i could see the replies. What's been going on?
>>
>>24946867
I've been pretty good. Been posting 5 times a day instead of once because hot pocket janitor keeps deleting my threads. Trying to work my way up to 12 to piss him off more. Anyways, just finished finals, so i have a lot of free time. I might go down to so cal again next weekend, so I'll check out the Filipino places down there. How have you been, Pham?
>>
>>24946974
I've been better. This cold has been sticking with me and my gf. My throat's better, but my nose is runny and stuffy now. What times do you usually post at? You gotten any messages as to why he keeps deleting? Have you been banned or threatened with bans? If you go down to SoCal, check out Cerritos. Lots of qt asians, and it's a nice area. Check out the library and the shopping area. Along Pioneer Blvd between Artesia and South is where Little India is located, and a lot of asian stores there. Maybe stop by Sam Woo's for chinese. South Coast Plaza is a nice mall in Orange County to visit. Lots of asians in OC if you look up where to go.
>>
>>24947187
Your gf got sick too? That sucks. Hope you two feel better soon. Anyways, If I go, I'll be staying with my friend in garden grove. She already wants to show me little Saigon, so I'll be seeing that. I also heard there's a frostbites in Cerritos, so want to get that too. I'll ask her about the other stuff, and I'll check them out. Hopefully I'll see some qt filipinas when I'm down there. Thanks for the 411.
>>
>>24947187
I forgot the other questions. I'm actually posting all day now, but I still have the usual posts between 6-11. Janitor doesn't say shit, and he can't even ban me, so I like to make fun of him and post his pic in the thread to piss him off.
>>
Nice to see you around OP. Keep on posting this thread
>>
Where the qt filipinas at?
>>
>>24950188
mostly in places like this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.