[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here worldly dick ? inb4 indian and arab are missing what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: versus.jpg (243 KB, 981x600) Image search: [Google]
versus.jpg
243 KB, 981x600
who here worldly dick ?

inb4 indian and arab are missing
what the fuck are indians and arabs anyway ? are they white ? asian ? freaks ?
>>
Indians are asians and Arabs are Caucasian IE white
>>
Used to travel, have dicked all major races except white.
>>
File: south_asian_phenotype.jpg (156 KB, 872x600) Image search: [Google]
south_asian_phenotype.jpg
156 KB, 872x600
India is diverse. Depends on which ethnic group you belong to India. There's Indians that look Chinese, some that look Arab, some that look Black and some that look like Southern Europeans.
>>
>>24944360
r u white ?
>>
File: Young_Pioneers_in_Kazakh_SSR.jpg (631 KB, 1024x762) Image search: [Google]
Young_Pioneers_in_Kazakh_SSR.jpg
631 KB, 1024x762
>>24944313
>what the fuck are indians and arabs anyway ? are they white ? asian ? freaks ?

They're Caucasoid. Which means they're technically white, if you use an older pre-Victorian definition of the term

>Caucasoid
All european subroups like celts, nordics, slavs, etc.
North African peoples like Berbers
Turks/Arabs
Indians

>Mongoloid
East Asian
South Asian
Turkic (distinct group, not to be confused with Turks)
Mongol, Kazakh, etc.
Native Americans, interestingly

>Negroid
Black africans
Australian aborigines
Guineans
Sentinelese people

This system was dropped because only three classes for the several hundred ethnic groups left a lot of people hanging between two of the groups. Pic related is from modern-day Kazakhstan.

You can see in some of the kids that the ethnic russians and mongols had mixed to produce ???

Also, it was dropped because the term "negroid" carries some racist baggage with it.
>>
>>24944632
I am, yeah. Can't pull my own race, but going abroad as white is like easy mode.
>>
>>24944313
Hot
Ugly as fuck
Hot
Hot
>>
>>24944331
sure they are, Pajminder
>>
>>24944643
>shitskins
>same category as white master race
>>
>>24945559
They are technically caucasian. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>24944435
be honest almost all of them look like the third row down
>>
>>24946372
The top two categories a a small fraction of the overall population, but pretty much 100% of the country's upper crust.

Kind of like how the vary light-skinned hispanics run latin america, whilethe almost pure native people make up the peasant class.
>>
>>24944331
>Indians
>arabs
>white

Top fucking kek
>>
>>24946950
they technically are
>>
>>24947681
He's having trouble accepting his inner sand nigger nature
>>
>>24946372
Never said that wasn't the case. Just trying to show the diversity in India. There's also Indians that look Oriental but they aren't represented in this phenotype chart for whatever reason.
>>24946901
This is accurate. You'll see higher castes in power. Quite sad really.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.