[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else fell for the "DUDE WEEDS HARMLESS LMAO" meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 439x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 439x656
Who else fell for the "DUDE WEEDS HARMLESS LMAO" meme?
>friend smokes weed half his life
>doesn't even smoke cigarettes or drink coffee because "le weeds all you need bro"
>he starts feeling awful
>gets diagnosed with lung cancer
>only a few years left to live
Feels bad man
>>
>>24944252
Cool story bro. You should tell it again.
>>
>>24944294
Why do stoners get so defensive when literally anything negative is said about weed?
>>
reposting from britfeel

>in school
>popular chavy kid with asthma destroys my social circle, practically starting my road to robothood
>fastforward to highschool
>he's become a total fucking pothead
>banging stacys at fucking 16
>takes the piss out of me for being a loser etc.
>fastforward to college
>wonder where he is, cos he sure as hell ain't on campus
>see on facebook that he died of an asthma attack after hitting a bowl

still a virgin and a college dropout but feeling superior to that fucking waste of space.
>>
File: tombstone.jpg (36 KB, 400x313) Image search: [Google]
tombstone.jpg
36 KB, 400x313
>>24944252
Great post, have a meme my friend
>>
>>24944354
Nice 2012 throwback there dudebro my man
>>
i didn't drugs are bad and makes people stupid
>>
>>24944252
No smoke is harmless. You are still inhaling burnt plant, which contains carcinogens. Although, the active chemicals in marijuana are harmless .
>>
>>24944336
You'd be defensive too if smoking weed was your only accomplishment in years of living
>>
>>24944252
This entire thread stinks of bait and samefag
>>
>>24944353
A kid in my 1st grade class died of an asthma attack
>be at recess
>asthma kid starts freaking out gasping for air
>he's rushed to office
>never seen again
Found out years later he died that day, had me fucked up for a while.
>>
>PhD in physics
>make $85k a year
>smoke that dank everyday
Lmao umad bro?
>>
I imagine most people on this board aren't really that fussed about the state of their health, yo. I smoke weed and cigarettes and occasionally do harder drugs but who even gives a fuck if it kills me?
>>
Weed is not harmless
>stimulates part of brain that causes fear/paranoia
>can overload dopamine receptors and cause depression
>unknown full extent of damage it does to memory
>obviously lung cancer unless vaped/eaten

I still do it sometimes, and find it cool how something that can make you feel so good comes from a plant, but it did trigger me to have anxiety attacks and a breakdown.
>>
>>24945079
Not at all, I take ecstasy and drink almost every weekend, idc what your drug of choice is
>>
>>24944353
>>24945029
Fuck, to think I could have had a funeral on this shithole few years back when I had an attack, my family didn't even rush me to the hospital and shit was the most physically painful thing since being bit by my neighbor's shepherd
>>
>>24945180
>rolling every weekend
What the fuck is wrong with you people. Also, blazing erryday leads to depersonalization in the long run, which is pretty uncomfy ime
>>
>>24945442
i have depersonalisation anyway, i go into a fucking trance any time i'm not doing something or concentrating.
>>
>>24945442
I only roll if I'm going to be around a lot of people, I'm extremely anti social otherwise
>>
>>24945079
>PhD
>only 85k a year
>actually bragging about 85k a year
Ahahahahaha
>>
File: ewwe.gif (615 B, 15x15) Image search: [Google]
ewwe.gif
615 B, 15x15
>>24945495
Me too familia, but that's why I am trying to cut back on green and see if it helps
>>24945513
Iktf too, I couldn't ever grasp how people can go to clubs/parties and 'dance' before my first roll. I literally thought that was just something people do ironically. Still, I've seen a guy go from chad to ssris in about half a year in hs popping 2-3 pills every weekend, then complaining about kidney cramps and migraines. Don't go there, m8.
I myself was hooked on amphetanines, that's also a ride I definately wanted off of.
>>
>>24945777
Not saying mdma can't do that to you, but he was probably taking other drugs too/laced pills.
>>
>>24945777
>>24945823
I am >>24945495
and I've literally never smoked weed.
>>
>>24945777
>65 B
That's one of the smallest file sizes I've seen in 4chan if not the smallest, congratulations.
>>
File: 1449279887994.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449279887994.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
>"dude weed is harmless and unaddictive lmao"
>tfw need weed to function properly now
>>
File: received_758921424222647.jpg (4 KB, 200x177) Image search: [Google]
received_758921424222647.jpg
4 KB, 200x177
>>24945823
100% he did. Still, my point stands. Rolling should be kept to once a month ON AVERAGE at least.
>>24946012
Sorry, idk who's who anymore. Almost every drug can lead to depersonalization, or worsen it where it's preexistent.
>>24946052
>pic related
>>
I get high daily and have a profession salaried job, own house, etc. Smoking all day has turned my girlfriend into a retard. It's all about self control and not being an idiot.
>>
>>24944336
My favourite is when people point this out on normiebook then all the stoners come out of the woodwork claiming they're always chill about it and not borderline violent when defending it
>>
>>24946605
That's a cool story bro. Tell it again plz.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 421x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 421x475
I used to smoke weed everyday for like 5 years with my ex. Then she cheated on me, now when I smoke weed I get panic attacks. I think associating weed with her company for so many years caused me to not be able to smoke anymore after we broke up.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.