[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how wonderful it is to be alive when opiates flow through my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: czy te oczy moga smutac.jpg (102 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
czy te oczy moga smutac.jpg
102 KB, 400x388
how wonderful it is to be alive when opiates flow through my bloodstream
>>
And I feel just like Jesus's son
>>
>>24944066
I feel guilty with how good I feel when I take them so I've been trying not to.

Guess I'll just stick to booze.
>>
Today I had to try real hard not to take the pills in my closet. Damn, I miss it.
>>
what sor of opiates?

I take 110mg of methadone a day

feelsgood but also I want to take tolerance breaks so I can feel it better but they're so strict at the pharmacy they watch me swallow it and if I don't turn up they call my psych

one of you junkie scum try and figure out a way to scam this for me

I got caught selling suboxone so they're super strict

I have to, talk with them beforehand, swallow it while they watch, and then talk to them after proving I didn't just hold it in my mouth

I get piss tested all the fucking time so I cna't just take other opiates and they said I'd probably would never get takehomes because I always scam scripts and shit

how do I get the methadone home with me without taking it?

also has anyone shot up methadone liquid? I've been thinking about it. can't be that bad right? it's sterile and must contain sugar or some shit surely my veins can handle it?

might just buy some methadone on the street
>>
>>24944066
IKTF SENPAI!! I got high as fuck on poppyseed tea today.

>>24944090
I love listening to that song while on opiates.

I LOVE OPIATES!!
>>
>>24944208
Hmm, try crushing up the pill with your teeth,, and spread it around your mouth, when you get outside, spit it out, let it evaporate and you'll have your methadone
>>
>>24944138
Booze are a terrible substitute for opiates.

They always make me feel bloated and disgusting. I'll take the shittiest opiate/opioid over any alcoholic drink.

Hydromorphone is god.
>>
>>24944208

you're a fucking loser, even by junkie standards. kill yourself desu senpai
>>
>>24944356
I usually combine them and chainsmoke cigs and it's a heavenly combo
>>
Who /recovery/ here?

I'm not on a damn thing except cigs, not even alcohol.

I wanna relapse so bad though, people have been treating me so shitty recently and the seasonal depression is setting in.

I'm just so empty and I want that warm embrace.
>>
Just read Naked Lunch. I'm not touching that shit with a ten foot pole
>>
All junkies should get together and start a dirty needle co-op.

Opiates are the most boring drug by far btw.
>>
>>24944208
This is pretty fucking pathetic man. I'm so glad I got off drugs before I was in too deep. I got close
>>
>>24944473
HAHAHAHAHA

>he read Burroughs and he thinks he knows what junkies are like
>>
would literally stay alive for as long as possible if i had an endless supply of opiates, life wud be bretty good
>>
How do I get my hands on some high quality opiates? Staying away from H for now so all I can get is kratom...
>>
>>24944585
What about trainspotting, is that accurate at all?
>>
>>24944646
Very accurate, for the most part.

I'm in withdrawal right now. Late withdrawal, post-acute. I'm all fucked up on clonidine, so drowsy, but at least my limbs aren't on fire any more. Sigh.
>>
>>24944393
>>24944551
free drugs lol idgaf

>>24944588
go on methadone it's easy, completely free here
>>
>>24944742
are you taking your loperamide? I'm withdrawing at the moment as well (morphine 2-300mg a day) shit sucks I feel so bad everything hurts
>>
>>24945213
Nah, no lope for me. I had a decent H habit going for two months, then switched to Bupe to taper down. Against the doctor's wishes I tapered from 4mg to 1mg in three weeks and then started skipping days. Now I'm in the late stages of withdrawal after being off of the bupe for two weeks. My only problem is that I used sporadically after coming off the bupe. Maybe once a week. That's the only reason I'm still in withdrawal now.

Now it's just clonidine. I should be back to normal in a few days.
>>
>>24945373
And yeah, the joint pain is the worst for me. Makes me want to rip my fucking arms off.
>>
Dxm got me off dilaudid. The only problem is opiates are harmless aside from a little constipation. Dxm fucks up your memory and basic thinking powers. Even though I'm retarded I think it's worth it though. I'm a daily user, but it's not nearly the same kind of addiction. I'd say it's preferable. I can at least hold down a retard job now. Good because dxm is expensive.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.