[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone just kind of...given up on the hope of ever finding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1426897183839.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1426897183839.png
516 KB, 680x418
Has anyone just kind of...given up on the hope of ever finding a GF?

I have. I don't want to do this anymore.
>>
I don't care about finding a gf anymore. I care more about getting a good job and making a lot of money, but I'm dumb so that's not looking like it will work out either.
>>
File: 1296047000001.gif (44 KB, 784x811) Image search: [Google]
1296047000001.gif
44 KB, 784x811
i never really tried to get one
i used to be called ugly by my female classmates all the time so as i grew up and reached puberty, I simply didn't give a fuck.
now I'm 25, still ugly, never tried to get a gf and honestly? Don't really care about ever getting one.
>>
>>24943859
I've given up on people completely, life suck when your ugly and fucked up in the head, I've never had a lasting relationship with anyone, I've never even kissed a girl and I'm 20, I'm so lonely that I literally turned bisexual I just wish someone would fucking like me
>>
>>24943891
Fuck that. I'm 20 and make good money, better than most people my age, but money can't buy happiness. Most of the time i'm blowing my money on stupid shit to distract me from my crippling loneliness.
>>
I felt like that for a while, as long as your not a dungeon neet robot your time will come
>>
>>24943937
Money is pretty fucking pointless if you can only spend it on yourself
>>
>>24943937
gf won't buy you happiness either m8
you're chasing a red herring
>>
I'm trying this one last time. If I fail, I'm out
>>
>>24943977
I don't even want a girlfriend I just want a friend
>>
I keep telling myself I don't need a GF, that long-term relationships always screw someone over, and that I'll be lucky if I never find out my long-term GF or possibly wife cheated on me.

Yet the loneliness is always there and that stupid fucking instinct that makes me crave the opposite sex still kicks my ass all the time. It's even worse because I'm a 7/10 max and I'm not the flirting/seducing type. I'm old fashioned, I prefer the idea of dating someone I already know well. Fuck me, right?
>>
>>24943976

That's such a stupid mentality. You need it to live. The point of money IS to spend it on yourself.
>>
>>24943977
I'm terrible lonely. I'd like to have someone that appreciates, loves, and cares about me. Every single day I return home to a quiet and empty house and it drives me insane. Id rather have a girlfriend and be dirt poor.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-06.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-06.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>24943859
I gave up on chasing dumb whores when i was about 17

Disregard females, aquire currency, she-dog
>>
>>24943859
Feels good. So much free time for self
>>
I have kinda given up on trying to find a gf (still mantaining a profile on several dating sites and not messaging anyone) because every single girl I look at is so fucking boring it's not even funny.

My social "mask" is broken as fuck.
>>
>>24944047
Your a child, you don't know what your talking about
>>
>>24944088
How do you even get the confidence to put yourself on a dating site man?
>>
I've felt that way, but I can't help going back to wanting a gf. Without it I lack motivation to do anything productive with my life and I don't see a bright future just not giving a fuck about anything anymore. At least hoping for a gf lets me keep my life together. There's nothing else that can make me feel like I give a fuck.
>>
>>24944091

>muh ad hominem

Try again dipshit, you've convinced no one of anything. Do you or do you not need money to live?
>>
>>24944091
Most "robots" here (especially us NEET's who love our lifestyle) would be extremely happy if we managed to become financially independent. Our lives would pretty much be the same except we could live on our own, depend on no one, and buy the things we want.
>>
>>24944110
>implying I have confidence
I just drink enough to have the guts to put a photo and snarky quotes
I get some messages once in a while, and I'm so fucking shy that I don't even respond to landwhales
I actually think it's easier for me to interact with a girl irl
>>
>>24944190
I wish I had even that much confidence honestly. I can't even register for those sites due to self hate and paranoia that it'll somehow impact my real life (which outside of my house is nonexistent, but still.) What do you drink anon? anything in particular?
>>
File: feels good man.png (2 MB, 1280x1313) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.png
2 MB, 1280x1313
I'd given up for about two years, but then I met a qt at my university who seemed interested so I asked her out for coffee. We went on a few more dates and connected so I asked her to be my girlfriend and now we're happy. Feels good man.
>>
I didn't care for a long time. It was great. I was carefree, and free in general. Best years of my life.

Then I met some girl and became infatuated with her, despite trying really hard not to, because I know exactly what happens:

The last year has been utterly miserable. Full of longing and self-consciousness, obsessing and over-analyzing. I hate myself for letting some random person who couldn't care less whether I exist or not wreck my life. I desperately wish there was a way to shut this off.

>>24944088
I signed up to OKC briefly in some pathetic attempt to get over whatsherface by maybe finding someone there.

>every single girl I look at is so fucking boring

Seriously, do the women all use a template for their profiles? Every single one, "loves life and food and family," is so super happy, is into hiking and/or yoga, and likes all movies "except horror."

I also got a few messages, despite my ugly photo and full on robot profile, but was too self-conscious to reply to all but one. Then she wanted to meet for lunch, which caused me to sperg out with mega anxiety, and I deleted my account.
>>
>>24944245
I just chug down some red wine or beer

I'm not a fan of heavy alcohol

I suggest getting drunk and registering on some dating site. Voting people on those sites becomes an endearing activity, better than self loathing at least.
>>
>>24944290
I get what you mean, being infauated or in love is a kick in the balls with spiked boots when it's not reciprocal.

I got friendzoned by a chick around 6 years ago, then proceeded to orbit around her for about 6 months. I got over her, but that shit scarred me, and it still hurts to think about it.
>>
>>24944415
Thanks man, I'll try and get some light stuff then and just kinda have at it over the night. anything that could make your profile better if you're essentially a 1/10-0/10? or just let the false courage make something up?
>>
I kind of stopped caring and found a better lover in alcohol. I mean the shakes suck but its a hell of a lot better than dealing with a gfs bullshit.
>>
>>24944549
No worries anon.
I'm not exactly good looking so I just took a photo at the right angle and slapped a filter on it. That shit makes wonders, believe me.

Then just write wathever, snarky, meta quotes. I's not like I get messaged a lot (like a couple of messages in a month) and people just choose you for the looks. Like I said, most girls are boring and empty as hell.
Anyways I'm off to bed. It's been nice to vent a little in this thread.
>>
>>24943859
Yup, well you're as ugly as I am it just becomes an inevitability that no girl will ever express any interest in you whatsoever
>>
>>24944692
*when you're
>>
I give up, then some cute girl is nice to me and that gives me hope for a short while, then I give up again. It's a constant cycle. I hate it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.