[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today I was mugged. Listen to my story. >Be me, walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Hardcore feels.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Hardcore feels.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
So today I was mugged. Listen to my story.
>Be me, walking downtown on a shitty street.
>Make a turn down gravel road behind a convenience store.
>Inb4 worst mistake of my life.
>A homeless man crosses my path, he looks crazy.
>Asks me if I have any cash.
>Fml.jpg
>He pulls out a knife. Repeats the question.
>mfw I piss my pants right in front of him.
>He laughs at me and sucker punches me to the ground.
>Everythings a blur. But then I feel him pull the wallet from my pants. Seriously, fml.
>Then he unzips his pants.
>OhfuckI'mGonnaBeRaped.png
>Pulls his dick out, pisses on my face.
>"You're a pussy-ass faggot. Go home and change your pants."
>mfw I stumble home covered in smelly piss.
>mfw mommy has to help me change my dirty clothes.
>I want to an hero.
>>
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

You shoulda just turned and ran dude.
>>
>>24943602
I was scared stiff tho... I wanted to run, but I was too scared...
>>
>>24943528
you sound like you deserved it
>>
That's why you carry a gun
>>
>>24943528
Muggings are super common were I live, but they stopped trying when I turned 16/17, was 6'2 by then. Pretending you'r autistic (should come natural to you) and keep walking like you never heard anything is always a good out.
>>
File: 3134213525.jpg (54 KB, 416x500) Image search: [Google]
3134213525.jpg
54 KB, 416x500
>>24943528
You're lucky he didn't pound your boipussy and give you aids
>>
>>24943528
Did you at least tickle his balls a little while you swallowed his piss?
Be nice to your daddy anon
>>
>>24943528

Did you taste his piss, fag? or did you try to spit it all out first?
>>
>>24943660

Scared of a fucking hobo who probably hasn't eaten in days? A god damn teenager could beat the shit out of your average homeless guy. The fuckers have no muscle mass and weak bones.
>>
>>24943602
>>24943528
Ya OP a malnourished old hobo wouldn't be able to follow you unless you're a fatass.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.