[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>made okc account >message a shit ton of girls over the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1437598417931.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1437598417931.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>made okc account
>message a shit ton of girls over the course of a years
>finally develop some game
> get a message from qt kind of nerdy chick
>turns out she is exactly my type
>talk and snap snapchat each other for two weeks
>don't have to hide behind fabricated chad persona
>feels natural talking to her
>she told me shes a virgin I don't know if its true but I kind of believe her even tho r9k made me believe all women are lying whores
> find my self really liking her
>yesterday she asks to meet up
>ask if I drive
>stupidly say yes even tho I can't
>i'm a robot neet
>haven't spoken to her all day
>she messaged me twice today

If things were different I think i'd actually have a chance with her . I should just cut contact right ?
I mean she will probably do it to me if i tell her I lied.

>tfw probably will never have a chance like this again
>tfw soo close yet so far from having my dream gf
>>
Lie to her.
>>
File: 1433457142710.gif (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1433457142710.gif
13 KB, 500x500
>>24943593
But what do i say she will want to meet eventually
I can't keep up this lie forever
>>
Be straight with her, and explain why you lied.

If she really likes you she'll understand and forgive you, and the two of you can move on and try to work something else out.

If she doesn't really like you and stops talking to you when you admit you lied, then she was a judgemental whore and would have ruined your life anyway.

But coming from a guy who also can't drive, you should really put in the effort to get licensed to be quite honest family. It cuts you off from so many experiences and so much independence.
>>
File: 1429415779736.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1429415779736.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
>>24943693
Thanks family

I guess your right
But from what i know about her
She is a rare find it just sucks because i'll probably never get a chance like this again
>>
>>24943678
Go to a bar or somewhere and meet there, tell her that you can't use the car that night. Do you realise you haven't even saw her in real life? Don't put more pressure on you. You should learn how to drive anyway, it's a necessity and very easy.
>>
>>24943968
she doesn't drink
I know but i don't have anyone to teach me so it will take me awhile to learn
>>
>>24943693
fucking this

Just tell her the truth man. Also, get your goddamn license senpai
>>
File: wtf op.gif (806 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
wtf op.gif
806 KB, 450x338
Holy fuck op, you're so fucking autistic it's amazing
>>
>>24944147
If you tell her the truth now you are ruining it before the beginning. Think of something man, if you really want this try your best. Tell her the truth eventually, not just right now.

Again...You haven't even saw this woman.
>>
>>24943527

Are you old enough to drive? Just study, take some classes and in a few months you'll have a license
>>
just say your liscence got suspended and you had to sell your car m8
>>
>>24944652
Yes i'm 21 thats what makes it so bad
She'll cut contact for sure but other then that we seem to have chemistry and i can tell she is into me but knowing how to drive is a huge red flag

>>24944661
Can't
>>
Just say you got in a car accident, totaling your car. That's why you didn't call her back. It also explains your lack of a car.
>>
>>24945061
Was thinking about this but i don't know
>>
>>24944623
We have faced time and snaped pictures back and forth shes a real qt
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.